Reconciliation with an Ex

kimpell21

Hi Everyone,

I did a reading for myself on the possibility of getting back together with an ex-lover. Welcome different options on this reading please and thank you!

Situation - Currently good friends and somewhat fwb. As we were dating, I was the one pushing him away or set expectations on him. He didnt want to promise, knowing that he might not be able to live up to it. And now that I have lost him, I regret of what it could have been. I have expressed my feelings towards him, apologies but the table has turned, he is not ready/sure or think that we are not right for each other.

1. Where the querent's ex is now. - Queen of Wands
2. What the querent feels about getting back together with their ex. - King of Pentacles
3. What their ex feels about getting back together with the querent. - Knight of Wands
4. Who or what opposes what the querent wants. - 9 of Cups
5. Who or what can help the querent get what they want. - 6 of Cups
6. Something the querent may not know about the situation. - 5 of cups
7. Outcome - The Sun ( I did another relationship reading like a month ago on the same person and also received the sun as an outcome)

Here is my interpretation;

1. Queen of Wands - As the queen represents freedom, Independent, spontaneous and outgoing character. He seems to be the type that doesn't like restrictions. I think he is enjoying his single life.

2. King of Pentacles - I see potential in the relationship and hoping that I could turn this into something more. As the King of Pentacles is about investment, realistic and committed. Investing in the relationship wisely?

3. Knight of Wands - This knight seems wild, high of energy and on action. I don't know if I should say he is happy as is without boundaries in this relationship (hint Queen of Wands and Knight of Wands *signs*) How would you read this card?

4. Nine of cups - it is such an uplifting card to be indicated as what/who opposes what I want. I have hard times giving negative comments on good cards and vice versa. Here is my bet on this card. Perhaps I will be content with the way things are and stop me from pursuing any further...? or I set unrealistic expectations but this is more so if the card is reversed, I don't read reversals.

5. Six of Cups - Our good memories that we shared. Maybe there's still feelings left for us to reconnect. Can you say that this is a mutual feeling that flows both ways? He is thinking of me as I am thinking of him?

6. Five of Cups - Maybe he is having doubt and regret about this relationship as well. He is experiencing emotional disappointment but covering up as the man is turning his face away.

7. The Sun - I have pulled this card out twice on this same person as outcome position. As some says, this card is one of the best cards in love reading, just like the lovers card. It signals happiness, joy, and success. Potentially getting back together in the future?

Combination cards for reconciliation

Six of Cups + The sun - some site also mentioned as a soulmate relationship. True or False?

Nine of Cups + The Sun - Dream come true.

Would appreciate your comments and feedback on interpreting this reading!

Love <3