Requesting a meeting in dreams? I need some answers.

bluelagune

Has anyone requested a meeting in their dreams with someone who has passed on? I would like to speak to a relative because I need some information. When ever I see them it is usually random and not question specific. I really need to get some answers? Any suggestons?

RiverRunsDeep

I can only share what has worked for me, and it is not always 100 per cent effective. I like to use tarot, so I begin by choosing a court card whose personality reminds me of the person I am trying to contact. I choose a second card based on the message I would like to receive. I draw both of these cards in the morning, meditate upon them, then carry them with me throughout the day . At various times throughout the day, I look at the cards or simply think of the cards/person/message I want to receive.....and I do mean SEVERAL times throughout the day...... while I'm at work, during my lunch break, while I'm watching TV, etc. This helps to imprint what I want to receive in my dreams in both my conscious and subconscious mind.

In the evening, I will do an additional, "special" meditation with candles, incense, and crystals to further imprint the importance of what I seek in my subconscious. Lastly, before I go to sleep, I leave the tarot cards near my bedside and say a prayer, requesting that I make contact with whomever I am hoping to meet in my dreams.

I know this sounds obsessive and indeed, it is, but I have found the most success with this type of persistent, focused thought. Good luck!

Alitalia

It's possible.. but don't you feel pity? Since they already left our world. They are supposed to Rest In Peace and don't be bothered with all of the problems anymore. If it's really2 important you could try this... shower, wash ur hair, then pray with candle and aromatic stick/oil/etc.. asked forgiveness from GOD. Then call that person name 3x.. tell what's ur problem.. sleep with any of that person's belongings which he love most. Usually it's worked. Good luck!

bluelagune

I can only share what has worked for me, and it is not always 100 per cent effective. I like to use tarot, so I begin by choosing a court card whose personality reminds me of the person I am trying to contact. I choose a second card based on the message I would like to receive. I draw both of these cards in the morning, meditate upon them, then carry them with me throughout the day . At various times throughout the day, I look at the cards or simply think of the cards/person/message I want to receive.....and I do mean SEVERAL times throughout the day...... while I'm at work, during my lunch break, while I'm watching TV, etc. This helps to imprint what I want to receive in my dreams in both my conscious and subconscious mind.

In the evening, I will do an additional, "special" meditation with candles, incense, and crystals to further imprint the importance of what I seek in my subconscious. Lastly, before I go to sleep, I leave the tarot cards near my bedside and say a prayer, requesting that I make contact with whomever I am hoping to meet in my dreams.

I know this sounds obsessive and indeed, it is, but I have found the most success with this type of persistent, focused thought. Good luck!

I'll try this. I'll gI've it a few tryes. Hopefully it will work for me too. Thank you :)

bluelagune

It's possible.. but don't you feel pity? Since they already left our world. They are supposed to Rest In Peace and don't be bothered with all of the problems anymore. If it's really2 important you could try this... shower, wash ur hair, then pray with candle and aromatic stick/oil/etc.. asked forgiveness from GOD. Then call that person name 3x.. tell what's ur problem.. sleep with any of that person's belongings which he love most. Usually it's worked. Good luck!

Thank you. I know exactly what you mean. However, I really need to know. I have nothing left of this person but I do have a photograph. I'll try this too. Thank you!

pumpkins

Hi bluelagune! Since they have passed on already their ways of communication might not be working for you at this time. I would suggest to call them forward when you are meditating next and try to ask whatever questions you have on your mind for them. Am sure they’ll respond. You might be picking upon their willingness to talk to you at this time. Telepathic connections are wonderful! I heard “When world goes against you nature takes over”! I also heard epi pen while typing this out! Don’t know what that means though! I hope you find your answers soon!

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune! Since they have passed on already their ways of communication might not be working for you at this time. I would suggest to call them forward when you are meditating next and try to ask whatever questions you have on your mind for them. Am sure they’ll respond. You might be picking upon their willingness to talk to you at this time. Telepathic connections are wonderful! I heard “When world goes against you nature takes over”! I also heard epi pen while typing this out! Don’t know what that means though! I hope you find your answers soon!

Interesting but I was hoping for a normal conversation or at least the dream one so I can look up the dictionary in the morning ... :) but to be honest I do need to start meditating again! Thank you.

celticnoodle

Has anyone requested a meeting in their dreams with someone who has passed on? I would like to speak to a relative because I need some information. When ever I see them it is usually random and not question specific. I really need to get some answers? Any suggestons?

Only just found this while looking through the Divination forum. I was going to mention talking to their picture and asking them to come to you in your dreams and answer your question. Ask the question while you hold their picture in your hands, or are looking at the picture and ask/talk to them quite a lot throughout the day/week. I would say not to limit it to one day--but many days until you finally make the contact with your spirit loved one. It may help. Though, if they come and still do not answer your question--don't give up. Keep trying. But, I also like what RRD posted below.

I like your idea too! Very good idea, RRD!

and, blue, since this was posted awhile back, I wonder, did it work for you? Have you gotten your answer yet? What ways have you tried?

RiverRunsDeep

Thanks, CN. :heart: And I'd like to second CN's comment that an endeavor like this can take many days, or even a couple of weeks to accomplish. Persistence pays off.

and, blue, since this was posted awhile back, I wonder, did it work for you? Have you gotten your answer yet? What ways have you tried?

Yes, I am wondering as well. Any luck, bluelagune?

bluelagune

Only just found this while looking through the Divination forum. I was going to mention talking to their picture and asking them to come to you in your dreams and answer your question. Ask the question while you hold their picture in your hands, or are looking at the picture and ask/talk to them quite a lot throughout the day/week. I would say not to limit it to one day--but many days until you finally make the contact with your spirit loved one. It may help. Though, if they come and still do not answer your question--don't give up. Keep trying. But, I also like what RRD posted below.

I have photographs of this person as everything else was donated or sold. The gold pcs that she had are mixed from previous generation so I can't use it. However, been doing picture for a week.