ROC Dec - RavenOfSummer and Michellehihi

Michellehihi

Feedback

Good evening RavenofSummer and merry Christmas!
Your reading makes a lot of sense. First, regarding family, I recognize that I have worked to hard this year to maintain relationship with my children, and I now see the fruits of this dedication. We had a wonderful Christmas evening, together, we are small family but still, we are one in our own way!

Regarding work, yes I was able to set boundaries. I was sick for four months this year, and since I came back from my leave of absence I told my manager that never again will I work too much like I did and become burned out again. Now I work normally, and I listen carefully to the signs of my body.

Regarding health, again it comes back to my burnout. I was able to heal without taking any medication. I rested a lot, meditated and used a solar lamp every morning of the winter, and made sure I ate well.

Maybe this card, " shaman", could mean that I have a spirit animal who took care of me this year, without me realizing it? This idea pleases me! I will explore more about totems....

The shadow card, well I am not sure I get it. I used to think I know the truth and everyone should think like me, but I am no longer like this. I connect well with this card; why did it appear as a shadow? Hmmmm I have to think about it.

Thank you for this reading, actually it is soothing to see that I have advanced in my life path this year. And those cards....the are so gorgeous aren't they?

Michellehihi

Your reading

Now time for your reading. I used the A'Ha oracle. It is a beautiful oracle. There are no keywords on the cards so I tried to find a meaning for them before going to the LWB.
It goes like this (see picture attached). Your gifts this year:

1- Ammonite. On the card we see a cut view of this beautiful fossil. I saw 2 meanings for this card: fossils are creatures who once lived, veeeeeery long ago. After they died they were able to be preserved and did not desintegrate. Therefore we can find them after thousands of years and they are intact.
This means, in your life this year you encountered something that had not been around in your life for a very long time. It could be someone you had not seen and of whom you had no news of, or a situation that you thought was resolved but you found out that the challenges remained the same. It could also simply be an object that you had lost and that you found, with great pleasure.
The second meaning of this card, as I see it intuitively, is that it represents a spiral. Spirals are evergrowing. This year, you saw some evolvement in an area of your life where you thought things were dead and buried.

2- Snake with eggs. The snake on this card has just laid eggs. This is your creativity, a project your created, something you brought to life. But you should note that the snake is so wrapped around the eggs that he is not allowing them to leave him (or her, or it...). This is a challenge that you had to face. You created something great but then you did not want to spread you creation to let it live in the world. This metaphor could also apply to children: you kept your children very close to you and maybe you should give them some more space?

3- a cavern at the end of a path. There is a path made of stones, and this path leads to a cavern. We see someone about to enter the cavern, and this person is soooo intensely in the moment, that she shines! I see this cards as meaning that this year, you found a way to retreat inside you, to creat a space where you could go in your own "cavern" and this has healed you so very much that you are glowing!

4- shadow. Now that's funny. The shadow card's name is "shadow". And we see on the card a woman facing the sun, and her shadow behind her.
When I saw this card I immediately thought "when we face the sun, our shadow is behind us". This may sound simplistic, but I find it profound. When you face the sun, it means when you go forward and see life in an optimist way. Your shadow is behind, it means you are not being haunted by your daemons. This card, in the particular position where it fell in this spread, mean that this year, you were really going towards the sun. But it could be a warning: could it mean that you will, at some point, turn around,and then you will have to face your dark side.... Will it scare you?

This was your reading. I can answer any question you have and I hope it helped you in any way.

Have a blessed end of year.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 59

RavenOfSummer

Thank you so much for the reading Michellehihi, and Happy New Year to you! Here is your feedback :)

1- Ammonite. On the card we see a cut view of this beautiful fossil. I saw 2 meanings for this card: fossils are creatures who once lived, veeeeeery long ago. After they died they were able to be preserved and did not desintegrate. Therefore we can find them after thousands of years and they are intact.
This means, in your life this year you encountered something that had not been around in your life for a very long time. It could be someone you had not seen and of whom you had no news of, or a situation that you thought was resolved but you found out that the challenges remained the same. It could also simply be an object that you had lost and that you found, with great pleasure.
The second meaning of this card, as I see it intuitively, is that it represents a spiral. Spirals are evergrowing. This year, you saw some evolvement in an area of your life where you thought things were dead and buried.

Very interesting! I think a couple of points ring true here for me- first, I have found that challenges I think I've "buried" and am done with often resurface and I have to continue to battle with them. Second, I do think I've seen some evolvement this year especially in relation to what I consider my life's work- I finally have created the space in my life to spend a lot more time writing. The third thing that comes to mind for me with this is that I feel I am trying to create something permanent and beautiful, something that will last beyond me with my writing.

2- Snake with eggs. The snake on this card has just laid eggs. This is your creativity, a project your created, something you brought to life. But you should note that the snake is so wrapped around the eggs that he is not allowing them to leave him (or her, or it...). This is a challenge that you had to face. You created something great but then you did not want to spread you creation to let it live in the world. This metaphor could also apply to children: you kept your children very close to you and maybe you should give them some more space?

Yes, I can see this being relevant for me from a project perspective. I spend a lot of time on my written work and then have a hard time getting it to a point where I feel comfortable sharing it with others, because I feel I could still make it better. I am now trying to work on that and get these works out into the world more, and finding the right venues to do that.

3- a cavern at the end of a path. There is a path made of stones, and this path leads to a cavern. We see someone about to enter the cavern, and this person is soooo intensely in the moment, that she shines! I see this cards as meaning that this year, you found a way to retreat inside you, to creat a space where you could go in your own "cavern" and this has healed you so very much that you are glowing!

Yes this is true! "The Hermit" has really been my dominant archetype in the latter part of this year, I have been spending a lot of time on my own exploring my creativity, in a very good way. I see myself as having even more inner journeying to do, both creatively and especially spiritually, and I like this image of entering the cave to visualize that.

4- shadow. Now that's funny. The shadow card's name is "shadow". And we see on the card a woman facing the sun, and her shadow behind her.
When I saw this card I immediately thought "when we face the sun, our shadow is behind us". This may sound simplistic, but I find it profound. When you face the sun, it means when you go forward and see life in an optimist way. Your shadow is behind, it means you are not being haunted by your daemons. This card, in the particular position where it fell in this spread, mean that this year, you were really going towards the sun. But it could be a warning: could it mean that you will, at some point, turn around,and then you will have to face your dark side.... Will it scare you?

How funny that I got the shadow card for my shadow! Yes your interpretation makes sense to me and I see it relating to the previous card, the Cavern. It seems to me that an essential part of the inner journey is facing your shadow, which can be scary. I think as much as I did have a lot of "Hermit" time this year, I need to go deeper especially on the spiritual side, and this will mean facing my shadow. I hope I will still be able to feel the warmth of the sun as I do so.

Thank you so much again for the lovely reading! I enjoyed our exchange :)

Michellehihi

Thank you for the feedback! I didn't know you are a writer, I wish you grear success!

RavenOfSummer

Thank you very much! :)