ROC JuJu 2016 - Andromedastarseed and Esk

Fortuna

Hi Andromedastarseed and Esk!

Here is your thread for the regular circle version!

I hope you have an amazing and insightful circle this June and July!

All my blessings,
Fortuna

----

Just Some Housekeeping:

1. Schedule
July 10 (Sunday): Complete readings
July 24 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

2. Questions or Issues
Should you have any questions (i.e. Oracle deck check, etc.) or if you encounter any issues during the circle (i.e. not able to meet the schedule, not hearing from your partner, etc.), please let me know right away so we can take care of it right away. I want everyone to have a good experience.

3. Completion Notice
When you have finished the circle with your partner, please return to the Original JuJu Notification Thread and let me know.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 1

Suggested Spread # 1 (formerly just for June)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

You and your partner will do two things….

1. Basic Technique Exercise:

Please choose oracles that have descriptive images, because we will be using the basic technique of reading using what you see on the card images only. Please don't use the book that came with your cards or the titles on the oracle cards. Instead, what do you see?

For those who want to do the intuitive option, after you shuffle and deal the cards, take note of the cards. Then check within… Are they in the right positions to you? If not, move them around first before reading. Please note the original positions of the cards AND what they end up as.

2. Suggested Spread:

The suggested spread is the basic "NO-Fear Spread" by nodntap. This spread will explore your fears to determine what part of your fears are actually real.

You can check out the original post here.

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 2

Suggested Spread # 2 (formerly just for July)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

Change is constant, but sometimes it is hard to go with the flow and you can become resistant to change.

In July, the suggested spread is the Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen to look at what change is coming your way, how you might resist it, and what you can do to make the change work for you. Please click on the spread's name to read more about this spread by Arwen.

Optional: Please provide a topic of reference for your partner.

--

Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen

xxxxxx 1 xxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxx

1. The Wind

The wind of change blowing your way. What change will you soon face?

2. The Wall

The wall is the biggest obstacle. It blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

3. The Windmill

The windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Esk

Thank you Fortuna for starting our thread :)

Hi Andromedastarseed! Nice to be partner with you, i don't think we have ever exchanged yet. :)

Do you want a specific focus for your readings?
As i have only one oracle deck, the Wisdom of the oracle, i'll read with it.

andromedastarseed

I'm happy to partner with you too this month.

andromedastarseed

How about what does spirit want me to know? What is your question?

Esk

It's a good question. For me the same would be great if it's okay for you:)

andromedastarseed

Perfect

Esk

Hi Andromeda :)
I've done the first spread, the No fear spread. I've used the Wisdom of the oracle. I've seen in your profile that you are quite familiar with Colette Baron Reid and her decks, so i assume you will like this one ;). You don't seem to own it so i add a picture of the cards.

1 . What is False : 37 - Never-ending Story rv
In this card, not the most pleasant of the deck i have to say, we can see a masked fairy sitting on the bottom of a big hourglass. The fairy is holding her head in her hand, and she is kind of blue. That colour makes her almost sick, plus her wings seem lifeless. Next to her lie a hand mirror in which the head of the Oracle reflects, but she doesn't pay attention to it.

This card represents a fear of yours that is just a fear, it's not real. The fairy looks really pessimistic and you must be in a similar state of mind, generally of regarding a certain situation. In the hourglass we can see a sort of heart shape compass that indicates if someone loves you or not. And it currently indicates "no". So your false fear may be that you will never be loved, or you never find someone you love. It can relate to a fear of being single forever.
Whether your issue is about love or not, this card tells you that you are really afraid of being stuck forever in the same dynamic, that you will never be able to move out from this stagnation. You are scared of being trapped in a life or in a situation that doesn't make you happy.
But let's remember this is what is false :)

2 . What is Evident : 1 - Yang rv

The picture is quite simple. It shows two open hands from which spring a ball of fire.

This cards represents your inner fire that nourish your passions, your ambitions, and that makes you act to reach your goals. But it is reversed so it means you currently lack this energy. You may be in a certain apathy that leave you in the uncomfortable and depressing state that we've seen in the previous card. You currently don't have the energy to make your fears go away and try to change your situation. It can also be that you diminish yourself. But you have the ability to do it and to turn the card in the right sense. It's just that for some reason you don't believe that you can.

3 . How do things appear to you? 44 – Thinker
On this card, another fairy is sitting on a block. Her head lie in her hand and she seems buried in her thoughts.

Maybe you don't act a lot, but you think a lot. Things appear to you through your head. But in a confusing way. You may overthink about your bad situation, so instead of clarifying things, you make them more confused. Your thoughts and reflections make you more lost and scared because your brain always analyse everything and can be overheating.
You think more than you act, probably because you find no positive solution for your problem or for reduce your fear. But it doesn't help you and the best thing to do is maybe to rest and let your brain relax. I also think the cards and the previous one indicates that it could be better to begin acting instead of thinking. It doesn't matter if you can't handle everything, or if you can't see everything clearly because acting is the only way to make your fear go away.

4 . What is Real : 45 - Time to go
Here we can see another fairy. But this one is more alive. She has her back turned and is walking in a long wooden bridge that lead her to a closed door far away.

This card is really optimistic because it tells you that the only thing real is that you can move on and reach the door and what is behind. It may be frightening because you don't know for sure where you go, but it is full of promises. Again this card speaks about action. Just like this fairy you can turn your back to the past and what is restraining you, stop being trapped in your own head, with your fears, and meet your future. It's time to move forward and embrace the unknown :)

I hope the reading resonates and bring you something useful.
My interpretation of the first two cards is not the same as what is written in the book. We have been asked to rely on the imagery and not the meaning, so that's what I've done. But if it doesn't makes sense i'll give you the explanation of the book in case it's better.

https://postimg.org/image/4nspedbtt/

andromedastarseed

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Esk,

I did the June No fear spread and I used the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck

Card 1. What is false?

The Camel Boy (33)

A young boy is sitting on top of a camel playing a flute. The saddle is a colorful blanket. The boy has no cares as he knows he's supported by the camel. Do you feel unsupported or that you have to take on all the responsibility/burden? Help is always there and as Colette says: "Spirit's got your back."

Card 2. What is evident?

The Wise Woman of Wonderland (21)

An older lady sits on top of a mushroom. She has a smirk on her face. She holds a wand with a lighted star on it. The white rabbit is nibbling on the ground. This woman knows who she is, she is confident on herself. That mushroom is hers, she claimed it and she claimed her own truth. You are true to yourself and you won't be knocked down by life.

Card 3. How do things appear to you?

Gaia's Garden (18) rx

Time of harvest and plenty. This woman has 2 cornocopias on her head and she is surrounded by lush leaves and abundance. There is lots of life. As the card is in the challenger position, you may be feeling that you don't deserve the good things in life. There is a window of opportunity for you, use it to your advantage.

Card 4. What is real

The Mapmaker of Destiny (24)

This is a great card! A poet is sitting in the grass surrounded by fairies. He is creating his destiny. Fate may bring an event to you, but your free will will change your destiny. Grab it by the horns.