ROC JuJu 2016 - Michellehihi and HoneySun

Fortuna

Hi Michellehihi and HoneySun!

Here is your thread for the regular circle version!

May the JuJu Circle provide you with a lot of insight! Have fun!

All my blessings,
Fortuna

----

Just Some Housekeeping:

1. Schedule
July 10 (Sunday): Complete readings
July 24 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

2. Questions or Issues
Should you have any questions (i.e. Oracle deck check, etc.) or if you encounter any issues during the circle (i.e. not able to meet the schedule, not hearing from your partner, etc.), please let me know right away so we can take care of it right away. I want everyone to have a good experience.

3. Completion Notice
When you have finished the circle with your partner, please return to the Original JuJu Notification Thread and let me know.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 1

Suggested Spread # 1 (formerly just for June)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

You and your partner will do two things….

1. Basic Technique Exercise:

Please choose oracles that have descriptive images, because we will be using the basic technique of reading using what you see on the card images only. Please don't use the book that came with your cards or the titles on the oracle cards. Instead, what do you see?

For those who want to do the intuitive option, after you shuffle and deal the cards, take note of the cards. Then check within… Are they in the right positions to you? If not, move them around first before reading. Please note the original positions of the cards AND what they end up as.

2. Suggested Spread:

The suggested spread is the basic "NO-Fear Spread" by nodntap. This spread will explore your fears to determine what part of your fears are actually real.

You can check out the original post here.

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 2

Suggested Spread # 2 (formerly just for July)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

Change is constant, but sometimes it is hard to go with the flow and you can become resistant to change.

In July, the suggested spread is the Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen to look at what change is coming your way, how you might resist it, and what you can do to make the change work for you. Please click on the spread's name to read more about this spread by Arwen.

Optional: Please provide a topic of reference for your partner.

--

Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen

xxxxxx 1 xxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxx

1. The Wind

The wind of change blowing your way. What change will you soon face?

2. The Wall

The wall is the biggest obstacle. It blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

3. The Windmill

The windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Michellehihi

Thank you Fortuna for starting the thread!
Honeysun, do you have a particular question or focus in mind?
For me, just ask the card how will my summer go.

Honeysun

Hi,
Same question for me - How will my summer go?

Do you want me to use Medicine cards, Wisdom of the Oracle or both? :)

Michellehihi

Hi,
Same question for me - How will my summer go?

Do you want me to use Medicine cards, Wisdom of the Oracle or both? :)

Both, I love them all!
On my side, I have so many oracle decks. Let me see which one are very intuitive and give you a few choices.

Michellehihi

Choice of deck

Ok, I have a few that I think are perfect for this king of spread:
A'HA oracle
Arthur Rakham oracle
Soul Cards 1 and 2
Tao oracle

Which one do you want for the June spread? For the July spread?

Honeysun

Hi again,

Could you please use A'ha Oracle for June spread and Arthur Rakham Oracle for July spread? They're so beautiful and interesting :)

Michellehihi

Hi again,

Could you please use A'ha Oracle for June spread and Arthur Rakham Oracle for July spread? They're so beautiful and interesting :)

I will!

Michellehihi

Hi again,

Honeysun I started (tried to) doing your reading but the A'ha, really, doesn't have descriptive images, they are more like mandalas with shapes. I need to read the LWB in order to make sense of the cards. So I was thinking to use another deck, more figurative. Do you agree?