ROC JuJu 2016 - Nani and Chickeypie

Fortuna

Hi Nani and Chickeypie!

Here is your thread for the intuitive circle version!

I hope you have an amazing and insightful JuJu Circle!

All my blessings,
Fortuna

----

Just Some Housekeeping:

1. Schedule
July 10 (Sunday): Complete readings
July 24 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

2. Questions or Issues
Should you have any questions (i.e. Oracle deck check, etc.) or if you encounter any issues during the circle (i.e. not able to meet the schedule, not hearing from your partner, etc.), please let me know right away so we can take care of it right away. I want everyone to have a good experience.

3. Completion Notice
When you have finished the circle with your partner, please return to the Original JuJu Notification Thread and let me know.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 1

Suggested Spread # 1 (formerly just for June)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

You and your partner will do two things….

1. Basic Technique Exercise:

Please choose oracles that have descriptive images, because we will be using the basic technique of reading using what you see on the card images only. Please don't use the book that came with your cards or the titles on the oracle cards. Instead, what do you see?

For those who want to do the intuitive option, after you shuffle and deal the cards, take note of the cards. Then check within… Are they in the right positions to you? If not, move them around first before reading. Please note the original positions of the cards AND what they end up as.

2. Suggested Spread:

The suggested spread is the basic "NO-Fear Spread" by nodntap. This spread will explore your fears to determine what part of your fears are actually real.

You can check out the original post here.

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 2

Suggested Spread # 2 (formerly just for July)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

Change is constant, but sometimes it is hard to go with the flow and you can become resistant to change.

In July, the suggested spread is the Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen to look at what change is coming your way, how you might resist it, and what you can do to make the change work for you. Please click on the spread's name to read more about this spread by Arwen.

Optional: Please provide a topic of reference for your partner.

--

Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen

xxxxxx 1 xxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxx

1. The Wind

The wind of change blowing your way. What change will you soon face?

2. The Wall

The wall is the biggest obstacle. It blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

3. The Windmill

The windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

nani

Thank you Fortuna for opening up the thread :)

And hello Chickeypie :) !

nani

I am willing to do both spreads, do one reading towards the end of June and one early in July, what do you think ?

I have three decks by Colette Baron Reid : Wisdom of the Oracle, Wisdom of Avalon and the Enchanted Maps.
I also have the two Froud decks.
I recently got the Crystal Mandala oracle, and the Isis and the Kuan Yin decks.

I would like to use my new decks Crystal Mandala Oracles for the second spread if that's fine with you ?
Do you have a preference for the first spread or want another deck for the second ?

Also, do you have a specific question or focus ? :)

chickeypie

Hello,

My focus is on advancing in life. I spent almost two years away from where I consider my true home to be. I went back to Ireland because my grandmother died and my body went into physical shock and I wanted some time with my family to grieve. Things did not run smoothly and people there tried to bring me down telling me I would never get the job I wanted and I should settle, but I pressed on. I got a very good job here in Brussels and started my back to me new life in March. I consider the job a stepping stone but I'm learning so much. There is a lot I want to do. Career, find partner, start family, travel...... But so little time.

I want to ask the Winds of change how to achieve this. I would like to ask in the No Fear spread about my fears about family and career.

I would like the Wisdom of Avalon deck if that suits you.

I have Earth Magic, Celtic Ancestors, Enchanted Map, Goddess Guidance, Messages from your Angels and Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides.

nani

Hello :)

Thank you for the info ! I will read on those subjects and use the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle.

My focus for the No Fear Spread would be about my professional career and personal projects.

My focus for the Winds of Change spread would be my life in general.

I love the Enchanted Map, Earth Magic and am curious about the Messages from your Animal spirit guides oracle, so whichever you want to use for the spreads is fine by me :)

chickeypie

Hello

Sorry I'm just getting back now. Something bad happened which really upset me. I will do your reading tonight.

I'm sorry.

chickeypie

I'm using the Enchanted Map. The focus is your Career.

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

Spirit of Place. A woman's face in profile with butterflies and Autumn Leaves.
When I look at this card and the second card the message I get is to interpret them together.

Coming to Life. Woman leaping in a dance holding an orb. There is a butterfly beside her.

The first card is a close up of the woman's face and the second is of her whole body. There are butterflies in both. What is real is what is happening in your role and life. You can be sure what you know to be true is true because you experience it. You can trust yourself.

However in the second image the woman is in a different perspective. She thinks she sees the full picture but her eyes are closed. You don't know for sure what is happening around you. Things may be happening when you are not there that you do not know about. As long as you are focuses on your work it won't affect you.

Gentle Gardener. At first I thought I saw sheep but the image is of fairies sitting on eggs as an old woman looks down.
It is evident that the people in charge of your career know what is going on. They can get involved if anything bad happens.

Details, Details. Books, a mouse, a compas and magnifying glass.
It's false to think that you are being watched in detail with every little thing you do. It's ok.

Intutive

The story I get is that you are too stressed out and concerned with others. You need to have more self confidence. Your bosses are the only ones that mater. If they don't see anything wrong with you then don't let other people judge you. They may not be aware they are being watched by the superiors.

chickeypie

Enchanted Map Oracle General Reading
xxxxxx 1 xxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxx

1. The Wind

The wind of change blowing your way. What change will you soon face?

2. The Wall

The wall is the biggest obstacle. It blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

3. The Windmill

The windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

Encouragement
A garaffe and a baby garaffe touch their faces.
Could it be that you will be in a role where you nuture?

Deep Freeze
A gray lion sleeps beside a pool, under a tree in the snow. Everything is grey and white.
You doubt your abilities. You are afraid to explore your emotions in case they are too great.

Goblins
A monster looks out of a wood.
Even thought there is a monster and glowing eyes I think the wood looks peaceful.
What ever happened that makes you doubt yourself is a part of you, no mater how much you ignore it. You can learn from it, accept it and use it for good.

Intutive

You are going to be in a nurturing role but you are afraid you will ruin things if you get angry and bring out a side of your personality you don't like. I think if you are honest about your experiences and feelings then you can change this. It's only a small part of you that the good outweighs. You can make a plan of what to do if these feelings arise. It shouldn't put you off this role.