ROC JuJu 2016 - Smiling and Gwynydd

Fortuna

Hi Smiling and Gwynydd!

Here is your thread for the regular circle version!

May this JuJu experience provide you with a lot of good insight!

All my blessings,
Fortuna

----

Just Some Housekeeping:

1. Schedule
July 10 (Sunday): Complete readings
July 24 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

2. Questions or Issues
Should you have any questions (i.e. Oracle deck check, etc.) or if you encounter any issues during the circle (i.e. not able to meet the schedule, not hearing from your partner, etc.), please let me know right away so we can take care of it right away. I want everyone to have a good experience.

3. Completion Notice
When you have finished the circle with your partner, please return to the Original JuJu Notification Thread and let me know.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 1

Suggested Spread # 1 (formerly just for June)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

You and your partner will do two things….

1. Basic Technique Exercise:

Please choose oracles that have descriptive images, because we will be using the basic technique of reading using what you see on the card images only. Please don't use the book that came with your cards or the titles on the oracle cards. Instead, what do you see?

For those who want to do the intuitive option, after you shuffle and deal the cards, take note of the cards. Then check within… Are they in the right positions to you? If not, move them around first before reading. Please note the original positions of the cards AND what they end up as.

2. Suggested Spread:

The suggested spread is the basic "NO-Fear Spread" by nodntap. This spread will explore your fears to determine what part of your fears are actually real.

You can check out the original post here.

The NO-Fear Spread by nodntap

...... 4 . What is Real
.... 3 ... How do things appear to you?
. 2 ...... What is Evident
1 ........ What is False

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread # 2

Suggested Spread # 2 (formerly just for July)

**Again, you can choose one spread to do during the JuJu circle or do both suggested spreads.

--

Change is constant, but sometimes it is hard to go with the flow and you can become resistant to change.

In July, the suggested spread is the Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen to look at what change is coming your way, how you might resist it, and what you can do to make the change work for you. Please click on the spread's name to read more about this spread by Arwen.

Optional: Please provide a topic of reference for your partner.

--

Wind of Change Spread by Tarot by Arwen

xxxxxx 1 xxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxx

1. The Wind

The wind of change blowing your way. What change will you soon face?

2. The Wall

The wall is the biggest obstacle. It blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

3. The Windmill

The windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Gwynydd

Hello, Smiling :)

I just thought I'd touch base and let you know which oracle decks I have available, so you can choose which one you'd like.

Wisdom of the Oracle.
Nature's Whispers.
Druid Plant Oracle.
Druid Animal Oracle.

I also have the Camelot Oracle, which I don't think would be suited to this, and Enchanted Map, which I can't use, as it's at my friend's place. So those two are out!

I look forward to reading with you :)

Smiling

Thank you, Fortuna, for setting up our thread. :)

Hi Gwynydd,

I'm looking forward to our JuJu exchange, and thanks for offering a choice of decks. Since I'm not familiar with them, I'd like to look them up and let you know, if that's alright?

I have these to choose from- the Enchanted Map and Medicine Cards - so let me know if one or the other resonates for you as well...

Also, let me know if you have a focus? Or would you like a general reading for both?

For me, I'd like a general for the No Fear spread, and a focus on work for the Wind of Change spread.

Thank you! and chat soon :D

Smiling

Ok, looked through images of your lovely decks - very nice!

I'm most drawn to Nature's Whispers. :)

Gwynydd

Thank you, Fortuna, for setting up our thread. :)

Hi Gwynydd,

I'm looking forward to our JuJu exchange, and thanks for offering a choice of decks. Since I'm not familiar with them, I'd like to look them up and let you know, if that's alright?

I have these to choose from- the Enchanted Map and Medicine Cards - so let me know if one or the other resonates for you as well...

Also, let me know if you have a focus? Or would you like a general reading for both?

For me, I'd like a general for the No Fear spread, and a focus on work for the Wind of Change spread.

Thank you! and chat soon :D

Hello! I'd love a reading with the Medicine Cards, please! They were my first ever oracle deck in the 90's, I don't have them anymore and I miss them. I was planning on buying some in a few months, so it'd be wonderful to hear from that deck again :D

I am actually going to copy your idea for general on No Fear spread, and a focus for the Wind of Change spread. Perhaps we could make the focus for that one, abundance? Let me know if that's ok :)

Gwynydd

Ok, looked through images of your lovely decks - very nice!

I'm most drawn to Nature's Whispers. :)

That will be great! It's my newest oracle deck, and I haven't done a reading on anyone for it, yet. However, it's easy to pick up and reads very well. One thing I've found with Nature's Whispers, is that whatever card I get, I always look at it and think, 'how could that possibly have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING I've asked or that is even going on in my life?' Then I'll interpret it, and be blown away by the totally different viewpoint and how insanely accurate and relevant it is :D So, it'll be interesting if that happens for you too!

Gwynydd

First reading is ready :) Now, it appears the cards took 'general' as wanting to speak to you above love :D

No Fear Spread.

1) What is false - Acceptance of Love

This cards suggests your fear is of accepting love. This card want you to know you are safe to accept love, you do deserve it, and you and the person you love will gain so much from opening up to and leaning on one another.

You are lovable, you and your love can compliment one another, without you losing your own identity in the process. This card is asking you to be receptive of the love being offered to you; don't push against it, let it in :)

2) What is evident - Breakthrough

It is evident that you can not only accept love, but that you would feel most enriched in your life as a result of allowing yourself to receive love. It suggests you've had a breakthrough recently, or that you will have a breakthrough; where you have or will feel happy, wild, at peace and ecstatic, all at the same time! You're being asked to enjoy the bliss! It also suggests that in doing so, it will be evidence that you will have turned the corner on past struggles in this area.

3) How do things appear to you? Be true to your heart.

Let your heart light the path. This card tells me your intuition about your situation is accurate, so you can feel safe to act on your feelings in this situation.

You're picking up all the right signs and signals, so be guided by your heart, and how your emotions respond to what's appearing to you.

4) What is real - Amplify Your Positive Emotions

Think about and act on what makes you feel happy in life? What makes you feel good?

This card is showing that when you're feeling positive emotions, that positivity ripples out into the world, spreading outward in a type of domino reaction, or butterfly effect.

It's saying if you follow these positive emotions and seek out more of the same, only good can come of it, and the wonderful effects of that will expand beyond your original emotion.

It's also saying that the more you choose to be positive, the more positive emotions will grow within you, as well.

I hope this was helpful to you :)

Gwynydd

Wind of Change Spread. Focus - work.

1)The Wind - the wind of change blowing your way - what change will you soon face?

Card: Be Your Best Self Always.

I feel this card is suggesting your current work situation might not be giving you the opportunities that let you shine and thrive. You may feel you're currently not able to reach your highest potential in your current work situation.

This card asks that whatever changes or stays the same, that you focus on doing your best, on being your best self, no matter what.

Let this approach/attitude be your default setting, and it will help to steer you to where you should be. In fact, doing so may take you somewhere better.

Being your best self will help you to attract the best that you deserve :)

2) The Wall - your biggest obstacle - it blocks the wind and resists change. This is you at your most stubborn.

Card: New Experiences and Possibilities.

This card suggests that the changes coming up for your work situation will be wonderful and amazing, but the position in the spread warns that you may be resistant to these new experiences and possibilities.

The cards is asking you to willingly go with the flow on this - wonderful opportunities are opening up for you.

3) The Windmill - the windmill is the adaptable you. This helps you to transform the change blowing your way to something better, and help you transcend the wall.

Card: Bountiful Harvest.

Abundance awaits you if you can overcome your resistance to the new opportunities coming your way.

The woman in the picture has the world in her hand and is at peace with her surroundings. This card speaks of being handsomely rewarded for your efforts. You will be more than comfortable as a result of these changes.

I hope this helps :)