ROC March 2016 - Cosmic Being, AnemoneRosie, and Zhadee

Fortuna

Cosmic Being, AnemoneRosie, and Zhadee's Thread (intuitive)

--

Schedule:
March 24 (Thursday): Complete readings
March 31 (Thursday): Complete feedbacks

--

March's Suggested Spread:

We all have anxieties, and there are times when they can get the best of us. March's spread is by RealRamona, and she crafted it to gain clarification on how to improve our reaction to things during anxiety. Please follow this link to view the original post for more details on this spread.

For ROC March 2016, we will modify the spread slightly by using the questions as a proactive exercise for handling anxiety when it affects us.

Helping With Anxiety Spread by RealRamona

xxx 1 xxxx 2 xxxx 3 xxx

1) What can I do more of - what thoughts or actions could I amplify to help myself?
2) What could I do less of - what isn't helping me or is making things worse?
3) What could I try out - what new element could I add to my handling of the situation?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fortuna

CosmicBeing reads for AnemoneRosie
AnemoneRosie reads for Zhadee
Zhadee reads for Cosmic Being

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing reads for AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie, hello would you like to focus in a certain area of your life that you would like to handle stress/anxiety better?

zhadee

Zhadee reads for Cosmic Being

hi there CosmicBeing,

is there an area in your life you want me to focus on?

CosmicBeing

hi there CosmicBeing,

is there an area in your life you want me to focus on?

Hello, just got online.

Hm, I don't think I have any particular area where anxiety rules.

But, I suppose around career/education. I'm making changes and changes alone can be anxiety producing.

AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie, hello would you like to focus in a certain area of your life that you would like to handle stress/anxiety better?

Funny that you ask. Exams will be coming up within the month at school (my last day is April 18th) so that seems very appropriate.

AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie reads for zhadee

Hello zhadee,
do you have a focus or a particular area in your life where stress reduction might be a concern for you?
Also, feel free to take a look at my profile and suggest a deck.

zhadee

Hello zhadee,
do you have a focus or a particular area in your life where stress reduction might be a concern for you?
Also, feel free to take a look at my profile and suggest a deck.

Hi Anemone, I don't have a focus and any deck you feel comfortable is fine with me :)

CosmicBeing

AnemoneRosie (sorry for late edit)

Funny that you ask. Exams will be coming up within the month at school (my last day is April 18th) so that seems very appropriate.

Helping With Anxiety Spread by RealRamona

xxx 1 xxxx 2 xxxx 3 xxx

1) What can I do more of - what thoughts or actions could I amplify to help myself?
Listen for Guidance - Ear chakra
2) What could I do less of - what isn't helping me or is making things worse?
Detective - Scorpio
3) What could I try out - what new element could I add to my handling of the situation?
Gypsy - Sagittarius

1.Listen for guidance is your card for actions you could amplify. This card makes me think that you might have the habit of hearing something and then maximizing it. What I mean by that is, instead of just taking what is said to be what it is said... you might analyze it...take it apart..and add meaning to what was said base on your analysis of what is said. But, this card shows that you should not analyze it. Don't see what has been said as a puzzle, but instead see it as just what it is. If you just pay attention and observe the answer will come to you without you having to take it apart and put your own twist on what has been said.

2.What isn't helping/making it worst is being a Detective. We touched on this above actually (funny what intuition does at times)....This is telling you to not examine everything. Stop being a detective and scuba diving. Sometimes things are meant to stay under the surface until it is time for you to truly understand it. Since this is related to school/exams.... don't go and check out more books on the different subjects you are studying. It will just make it worst for you and maybe even cause more confusion than is needed. Read the information...and sit on it for a couple days. Let the 'aha' come to you naturally instead of you saying right after you read it "I don't understand it... must read more!" Just let it marinate... let it sink in...the aha moment...the answer will come to you faster and more clear in that manner (or at least have a clearer idea of what part of the concept you truly do not understand).

3.What you could try out is Gypsy...To me this is saying don't get all stuck in your apartment, house, or dorm. Instead take breaks during studying and go to the park...going to the beach...going hiking. If you are into going to the spa, go there. But, don't stay stuck in your living quarters and don't 100% focus on the books. As the above talks about... go out to a place for relaxation and let the information you read marinate. This gypsy card is all about the traveler's spirit... part of that traveling spirit is a meditative spirit. What do you think the traveler does on the train between locations? The traveler thinks and meditates.

I hope this made sense and ends up being helpful for you!

AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie reads for zhadee

Deck: Earth Magic Oracle
Spread:Helping With Anxiety Spread by RealRamona
Draw:
1) What can I do more of? ~ Wind: Activation
2) What could I do less of? ~ Stone People: Vigilance
3) What could I try out? ~ Eagle: Communion

The cards indicate that you're beyond thoughts to help you, and you're on into action. However, perhaps this is the sticking point for you right now; you're not yet ready to act, and yet you must. Now's the time to really get yourself together, gather your resources, and push forward. It's hard, it's tiring, you may not feel confident in the direction in which you're going... that's okay! It's not about having all of the answers, at this stage. Instead, it's about getting started to confirm whether or not you're on the right track. Otherwise you're liable to continue to sit, spinning your wheels into stagnation.

What isn't helping right now is watchful waiting. That was great when it came to gathering the facts, resources, and tools that you need. It may not feel that you have enough yet; the cards want to assure you that you've got enough to get started. It's possible to wait too long and have an opportunity pass you by - it seems as though you're running that risk. Is it possible for someone else to take up the watching vigil for a while as you settle into action? Perhaps it's their turn. It's seems as though someone else around you has been acting for longer than they should be, and are waiting (perhaps unconsciously) to pass the torch to you. Take them up on it. They may even be quite grateful and give you what you need so that you can continue on your journey.

The tools that you need are not only inside of you, but are external to you. Some you may need to gain from others, such as on a torch relay. Others you may simply have forgotten about for now and have been shelved, waiting until you need them again. While this card directly depicts a man and his spirit eagle this card seems to come up for people who have lost sight of their intuition or other psychic gift. As such, this card asks you "do you remember how to listen to your intuition?" Maybe it's time to give yourself a reading or other ritual. Perhaps it's time to meditate on how to move forward. Either way, the time has come. You've got the tools that you need and they're waiting for you to come back to them. You've got what you need to act, once you can listen and trust.

Feel free to ask about clarification about anything that's come up here! I know that I have a more cryptic reading style than some.