ROC May 2016 - FLizarraga, HoneySun, and Owl Song

Fortuna

FLizarraga, HoneySun, and Owl Song's Thread

Schedule:
May 15 (Sunday): Complete readings
May 29 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

Note:
When complete, please let Fortuna know in May's ROC Notification Thread.

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Who should you give some love to today?
Does someone in your life need a hug?

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
How? In what way should you give your love?
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
Will they give you some love back?
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

Fortuna

FLizarraga reads for HoneySun
HoneySun reads for Owl Song
Owl Song reads for FLizarraga

Honeysun

Hi everyone!

Owl song, do you want me to use Medicine cards or Wisdom of the Oracle? Do you have a focus? :)

Owl Song

Honeysun, I don't have a focus. Wisdom of the Oracle would be lovely! :) Thank you.

Owl Song

FLizarraga, I'm looking forward to reading for you. :)

Do you have a focus?

FLizarraga

FLizarraga, I'm looking forward to reading for you. :)

Do you have a focus?

Not really. Feel free!

Sorry I've been remiss, I have been (and still am) swamped with work and pretty unfocused. (Which sort of answers the question! :p)

FLizarraga

Since I'm (briefly) here, HoneySun, do you have a focus?

Honeysun

Hi Owl Song!

Here's your reading.

1. Who should Owl Song give love to today? 26 Happy, Happy

This is a really positive card. It shows a woman dressed in a blue dress, holding balloons and looking extremely content.
Since the card is positive, I get the feeling that you should give love to someone who makes you extremely happy. Is there a person who makes your life a little more positive, e.g. partner, child or a friend? Also, a key hole is shown in the card. I think that person lives in your house :)

2. In what way should Owl Song give their love? 14 Truth Be Told

This card is pretty self explanatory. I think you should tell the person how you feel about them and be honest. Accept them the way they are and open up a little. Pay attention to what they have to say and engage in open conversation. Be willing to listen.

3. Will they give love back to Owl Song? 48 Poised Rx

Hm, I don't think they are ready to move forward. I think they're happy with how things are between you two. This person might be very slow to show that they love you and/or appreciate your company - and that's ok. They like to take their time.

I hope this resonates! And sorry for a short reading - this is the first time I read for someone else with this deck :)

Owl Song

FLizarraga, here is your reading. I used the Earth Magic Oracle.

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Who should you give some love to today?
Does someone in your life need a hug?

ICEBERG (Submerged) - This card shows a closeup of an iceberg floating in the water. The iceberg takes up almost the entire viewing space and reminds me about how immense these things are -- and most of their size isn't even visible because it's beneath the surface. You're being asked to give love to someone in your life who might not be easily loveable. Very likely, this could be someone with whom you've had a difficult history. There's a lot of stuff under the surface that still needs healing. Forgiveness hasn't been part of the equation, either on one side or both.

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
How? In what way should you give your love?
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

LOTUS FLOWER (Unfolding)

The Lotus flower is associated with Kuan Yin, a deity or Ascended Master (however you might prefer to refer to her) who is known for her compassionate spirit. Like the Iceberg, the Lotus Flower also has a lot going on under the surface. This idea reiterates a theme of unconscious feelings and emotions that haven't been completely dealt with. The Lotus flower's roots lie far beneath the water; this is a beautiful flower that literally grows out of the mud.

I don't think you're necessarily being asked to even meet with this person. But the space of compassion that Kuan Yin embodies encourages us to change our attitudes. So even a small shift, a compassionate shift -- on your part -- could help you heal and improve the situation. Maybe you still don't agree with this person but you can reach a level of understanding that helps you get where they're coming from. Maybe you can understand why they did the things they did or why they behave in a certain way. It's a space of knowing without judgment, from emotional maelstrom to objectivity. This is not an easy thing to cultivate but I feel like you totally have it in you to do this (maybe you can teach me!!)

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
Will they give you some love back?
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

MUSIC (Harmony) We often hear people refer to Music as the universal language. Music brings people together and its symbolism here heralds the potential for common ground to be restored. Maybe it won't happen overnight but these cards certainly give a great deal of hope. I feel like you have a big heart and yet you're right to be cautious with this person. But if you can start with yourself and work on your own healing through empathy, both for yourself and the other person, that may just might set in motion an outward process toward reconciliation.

I hope this reading held some meaning for you. :)

Blessings! And thanks for letting me read for you.