ROC May 2016 - RiverRunsDeep and CosmicBeing

Fortuna

RiverRunsDeep and CosmicBeing's Thread (intuitive)

Schedule:
May 15 (Sunday): Complete readings
May 29 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

Note:
When complete, please let Fortuna know in May's ROC Notification Thread.

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Who should you give some love to today?
Does someone in your life need a hug?

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
How? In what way should you give your love?
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
Will they give you some love back?
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

CosmicBeing

Just wanted to say hello.

Look forward to working with you.

I'll be using my tarot of the heart oracle deck (if I wrote the name correctly) lol

RiverRunsDeep

Hello! I look forward to working with you as well. :)

I'll be using my Vintage Wisdom oracle for our exchange. I have some vacation time coming to me next week, and will most likely have your reading ready for you then.

CosmicBeing

Sounds awesome :)

I hope to fully finish your reading by the end of next week or to at least have the cards pulled and posted.

CosmicBeing

RiverRunsDeep

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Does someone in your life need a hug?

Sacral Chakra

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

Third Eye Chakra

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

2: Find Balance

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You got all chakra cards... maybe it's love to self that is needed.

1. I think you yourself need to give love to self. The sacral deals with sexuality, emotions, desires, and creativity. This is pretty much an easy card..not much intuition is needed to know that maybe you need to treat yourself better. When I see this card and in this position I think of someone who speks negatively toward their self. You might be harsh and you might not care for your emotions in the right manner. All because you may feel that it's a form of weakness or you would fail at life/your goals if you soften up on yourself. But, when we are harsh with our self we are quicker to crumble and faster to fail at whatever goal we are trying to accomplish at the present moment.

2. This was sort of a hard card for me to piece together. I feel like maybe this is telling you to reconnect with your higher self. You may need to cleanse your third eye chakra. If you truly are being hard on yourself this might be clogging up your third eye chakra making it hard connect with your crown chakra (universe/higher self) and with your throat chakra (expressing/communication style/speaking your truth.)

3. If you cleanse your third eye chakra it will open up your throat and crown chakra allowing you to be more kind to yourself. This card indicates as I felt with the other cards that you are demanding a lot out of yourself (this might have been caused by putting too much on your plate.) If you balance your third eye chakra and also learn to balance...create a better schedule. You will create balance for yourself thus you will not be so hard on yourself.

I wish there was some deep magickal psychic message here. But the clear message I get here is..."You need to take care of yourself." It is like what they say on the planes... attend to yourself before you attend to anyone else.

CosmicBeing

reading done. Wish I had a more amazing mind blowing message to give but the cards and the psychic vibe was pretty straight forward. You need to care for yourself.

RiverRunsDeep

First, your feedback:

You got all chakra cards... maybe it's love to self that is needed.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell. :)

1. I think you yourself need to give love to self. The sacral deals with sexuality, emotions, desires, and creativity. This is pretty much an easy card..not much intuition is needed to know that maybe you need to treat yourself better. When I see this card and in this position I think of someone who speks negatively toward their self. You might be harsh and you might not care for your emotions in the right manner. All because you may feel that it's a form of weakness or you would fail at life/your goals if you soften up on yourself. But, when we are harsh with our self we are quicker to crumble and faster to fail at whatever goal we are trying to accomplish at the present moment.

Negative self-talk is practically my trademark, haha. You are right, I am harsh, ruthless and flat-out mean to myself. Lately, I have even let my physical health fall by the wayside. I know I need to do better, but somehow "knowing" hasn't yet become "doing".

2. This was sort of a hard card for me to piece together. I feel like maybe this is telling you to reconnect with your higher self. You may need to cleanse your third eye chakra. If you truly are being hard on yourself this might be clogging up your third eye chakra making it hard connect with your crown chakra (universe/higher self) and with your throat chakra (expressing/communication style/speaking your truth.)

I completely agree that I need to reconnect with my higher self. When I was at my healthiest (physically and emotionally), I practiced daily meditation and Reiki work. Both practices helped me to stay sane, and I really need to make them a part of my daily life again.

3. If you cleanse your third eye chakra it will open up your throat and crown chakra allowing you to be more kind to yourself. This card indicates as I felt with the other cards that you are demanding a lot out of yourself (this might have been caused by putting too much on your plate.) If you balance your third eye chakra and also learn to balance...create a better schedule. You will create balance for yourself thus you will not be so hard on yourself.

Yes, the demands I place on myself are unrealistic. I tend to see my achievements in terms of total success or total failure, with nothing in between. Unreasonable, of course, but a perfect plan for self-sabotage. Agreed, finding a better balance is something I need to work on.

Thank you, CosmicBeing, for an incredibly on point reading. :)

CosmicBeing

Thank you for the feedback.

Happy it all made sense. Hopefully you get some time to center yourself.

Try meditating in increments. So for the first month you mediate 10 minutes before bed. The second month you meditate for 15 minutes before bed.and keep increasing it my 5 minutes every month until you hit 30 minute or hour meditations.

Takes time to reach the level of meditation you might have been able to do before.

RiverRunsDeep

And now, on to your reading:

"Transition": I am of two minds regarding this card. My initial impression is that "transition" refers to those who live on the other side of the veil, the dearly departed. This might be a specific person you have lost, or it could mean your ancestors in general. By sending some loving thoughts to those that have passed, you honor their memory as well as gain a little more closure for yourself.

Alternately, in the spirit of change, endings and beginnings, this card could be pointing to a newcomer in your life. If you have made some recent changes in your life that have brought a new friend/neighbor/co-worker, etc. to the fore, this is the person who could use a little love right now.

"Thought": To send your love to your ancestors or any person who has passed, "thought" is inspiring you to spend time in quiet contemplation, reflecting and reminiscing about the shared memories and the wisdom you have gained from once having those individuals in your life. Loving "thoughts" could even include looking through old pictures and memorabilia, or lighting a candle as a ritual of remembrance.

If the first card does, indeed, refer to someone new in your life, "thought" encourages you to think before acting, and consider the best way in which to share your attention. Some people don't like to be overwhelmed with attention from the very first meeting; they prefer a slow, considerate approach.

"Gratitude":

I would say the answer is "yes"! Whoever the recipient may be, your love is much needed and appreciated by them. "Gratitude" reveals their joy, and implies their intention of giving the same as they have received.

For some reason, I had trouble getting these cards to "click" for me. It's the best reading I could get from the cards, so I truly hope it resonates for you somehow. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it. :)

RiverRunsDeep

Thank you for the feedback.

You're very welcome. :)

Happy it all made sense. Hopefully you get some time to center yourself.

Me, too. I need to start making it a priority.

Try meditating in increments. So for the first month you mediate 10 minutes before bed. The second month you meditate for 15 minutes before bed.and keep increasing it my 5 minutes every month until you hit 30 minute or hour meditations.

Great suggestion, thank you!

Takes time to reach the level of meditation you might have been able to do before.

I hadn't considered this, but you are very right. I can't just pick up where I left off. A good reminder to be more patient with myself.