ROC Nov 2016 - Michellehihi and Sar

Sar

Yes I will. I was writing and saving as I wrote, because last week my computer abruptly closed and I lost all what I has written. So now I have this strategy: I save often as I am writing, there if it happens again, I will not loose all that I had written. I hope you understand!

Ok, but then there is this in browser app you can use, then copy from there, than paste it here.

https://stackedit.io

or

http://dillinger.io

Sar

Wow, what a fantastic reading. I will give feedback when I have thought more on your cards. :heart:

Sar

Thank you Sar for this reading, I appreciate you took the time to describe the cards. If it is possible I Would like to know how you relate the images on the card that you so aptly described, with the reading itself, the positions of the cards, the meaning you find in it, the links between the cards. Is there a given meaning for these cards in a LWB? do you find it relevant, or do you have an intuitive other meaning?
Thank you in advance for your time!

There was no meanings of the cards in the LWB, so every card is read intuitive.

Sar

Feedback to Michellehihi

I did your reading, and here are the cards that wanted to deliver you a message:
I wrote them down and I am letting them talk to me slowly. I will post detailed messages as they come to my intuition.

I adore your method. :D

1: What am I welcoming into my life in this harvest season? New beginnings
On this card we see a woman holding a baby in her arms. They are breathing life to each other. A rainbow is shining from the baby's hand to the mother's head. I fel that this card means that you will be welcoming a new project in your life this harvest season, it could be an artistic project, a new relationship, friendship. This new project will be an exchange of energy; as much at it will bring you joy and feeding you spiritually, it will ask from you to invest energy too.
Note that the breath is very important in this card. Pay attention to your breath. I also see a message that this harvest season will bring a time when you can "breathe" again, in other words relax after tough times.

You are totally in the right. The year 2016 was the year my mum got cancer and died. The responsibility of caring for her and deal with her estate felt on me. I believe I am finished with it before christmas. So 2017 will be "Sars year".

2: How can I express my gratitude? The freedom of love
Love is the only reality; this card tells you that if you are able to feel gratitude for everything that happens to you, this will free yourself. Free yourself from hatred. On the card we see a heart with open wings. This is an image expressing well how can you be grateful: with an open heart, ready to fly and connect with other living beings. Actually, if you decide to express only love, naturally from your heart will grow a song of gratitude.

I don't hate, and I am not bitter, but I have no more patience when it comes to my little sister. She is who she is, she can't be changed by now. She dissapointed me too much with some comments and attitude during mums sickness and death, so I avoid dealing with her.

3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life? Garden of delights
On this card we see blossoming cactuses, exotic fruits and a dragon who seems to be delighted and will soon eat the fruits. At the center of the card we see a tetraedron. The whole energy emerging from this card is one of playfulness and joy. This suggests you to be more playful in order to receive God's gifts in abundance. I have an intuitive feeling that it could mean to try new things that you have not tried before. As this exotic dragon fruit seems so juicy, and inviting, you should try to open to new "flavours" in your life!

Since this year has been about putting someones elses needs before mine, I am all in for new experiences in the future. So I will do what the card suggests.

4: How can I share abundance with others? Gaia Grid
It is good to welcome abundance for oneself, but it is much more rewarding and satisfying to share it with others! This card is indeed an invitstion to share abundance with others. On the card we see a woman holding planet earth, Gaia, in her arms and the swirling lines around her means that we are all connectd. This is true. You have heard this before, but the message remains so relevant, more than ever! We are one, all living beings are part of the same mystical body.
I feel also that this card is telling you to reach towards others, physically. Go to visit friends that you haven't seen for a while. Visit a new country. Discover another area of your own country.

This is the idea card #4 got me on, I am happy that this card confirm it. So friends outside Norway: Here I come!!!!

5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve? Sanctuary
Limiting beliefs, sanctuary. How do these two combine to offer you a message? On this card we see a bird flying above a column of DNA...at the bottom, a green and pink heart. Tender and hopeful.. If we look at the card as a whole, we can distinguish stained glass windows, as those seen in old churches. Emanating from this card is life, exhuberant and rich and flourishing.
I feel that this mean that while your heart is at peace and you found a way to be quiet and connected in your sanctuary (the one you created in your home, or the one that your spiritual community offers you), life awaits OUTSIDE of this sanctuary. It is as though you feel that you need the support of your community in order to thrive...it is not so. You are complete by yourself. Go and explore the world! Yes you are worthy because Nature is given to all living beings!

I like this idea of sanctuary outside as well and not just inside some sacred house of some sort and that the world needs to be explored.

Thank you for this reading.

Sar.

Michellehihi

Good afternnon Sar,
Thank you for your feedback it really helps me improve my readings.
I saw your post saying that there is no LWB for the deck you chose for my reading. I would still like you to elaborate on your reading; while you wrote it was an intuitive reading, you just described me the cards. Thank you in advance.

Lee

Moderator note:

Hi Sar,

I have read your reading and to be honest I'm having trouble seeing how what you say applies to Michellehihi. You seem to be describing the cards and what they mean to you but not what they might mean for your readee.

Perhaps you could revisit your reading and include some text for each card that relates more specifically to Michellehihi, as she has done in her reading for you.

I'm also sending you a PM.

Thanks,
Lee, Oracles Moderator

Sar

Good afternnon Sar,
Thank you for your feedback it really helps me improve my readings.
I saw your post saying that there is no LWB for the deck you chose for my reading. I would still like you to elaborate on your reading; while you wrote it was an intuitive reading, you just described me the cards. Thank you in advance.

Moderator note:

Hi Sar,

I have read your reading and to be honest I'm having trouble seeing how what you say applies to Michellehihi. You seem to be describing the cards and what they mean to you but not what they might mean for your readee.

Perhaps you could revisit your reading and include some text for each card that relates more specifically to Michellehihi, as she has done in her reading for you.

I'm also sending you a PM.

Thanks,
Lee, Oracles Moderator

Ok, it is my reading style that confuses you.

Michellehihi

my feedback

Good morning Sar,
As I saw you added to your reading I will post my feedback:
1: What am I welcoming into my life this harvest season? Jeopardy.

The fabeolous four of Oz is surrounded by sunflowers. Some of them looks nice, but others have a rather grim facial expressions. The Four is not quite sure how to take it either, the scarecrow looks yes, rather scared. Dorothy seems to take the lead though Tin Woodman is raising is axe. I believe they will make it through this.

The lion is missing, why? do I wonder. Did they get to him? did the cowardness get the best of him? anyway, they will get past this.

Seems like there will be som hard times ahead. Just go through it all in, don't think too much, then doubt will take you.
I understand that this coming season will be tough and full of challenges and that I need to go ahead and not think too much as you suggest.
2: How can I express my gratitude? Contentment.

The card shows a giant pumpkin turned into a little house. Over the open door there is the name Jack. The scarecrow looks at us, he looks like is preparing for visitors, A little french bulldog stands hesitant in front of the stairs and a couple of children and Tin (again) is on the right side of the house.

Such a cool little house, makes me think of the tiny house on wheel movement that is getting more and more attention these days. Sometimes less is more when it comes to be lucky in life. Your sanctuary are your home, don't let anyone feel bad about it. Taking pride of ones surroundings is the key to a nice neightboorhood.
Funny that the theme of house and home appears, because I am at present in the process of selling my house and move into a smaller home. Therefore you are right when saying “sometimes less is more”.
3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life? Equanimity.

The image is a postcard The White Witch is adresing Dorothy. I can not read its handwriting but I think it says something like: Meet difficult situations with calmness and emotional stability.

This is refering to the thing I wrote about card #1, something is brewing, not sure what it is that is coming.
I think this card suggests that if I want abundance in my life, I have to be ready to react to all situation, good and bad, with the same inner peaceful acceptance.
4: How can I share abundance with others? Duality.
Tin Woodman is shaking hands with his twin. He has his axe, but his twin is carrying a rapier. They seem so happy and content with eachother. I think the image says you divide your half in two and share.

Hmm, someone comes into your life you feel hole with. That could be a problem if you already have someone.
I really would be happy to find my soulmate this fall season!
5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve? Tempest Tost.

In this card it seems like Dorothy is alone in a cold and windy place, she doesn't look surprised though. This has happen before with her. I am not sure if the title of the card refers to Shakespeares play The Tempest as well, but it won't surprise me since it dwells with magic too and returning ones daughter to her rightfully place. Here Dorothy used her magic shoes to get her way back home to Kansas, so she knows she can handle it even if it continues to happen.

It will brew up to a storm, because of something magic happend to you.
I cannot comment here because I don’t see how you relate this card to its position and the question asked.
I thank you for taking the extra time to expand on your initial reading.