Romance Angels Oracle Readings

Girl Archer

Hi all! I am super excited to break in my Romance Angels Oracle deck :grin: Keep your questions non-specific, like "Tell me about the situation with X" and not timing questions because this deck does not do timing very well. You can come back for clarification though :)

That's pretty much it, your patience is requested as is honest feedback. I am here to learn, after all. Okay, let's go!

-M.

amaya1

Oh nice!!!i love this deck

Could u tell me if A is interested to make a love relationship with me?

pageofswords9110

Ill sit for a general plz :)

PeonyInLove

Hi girl archer xx

Q: what do I need to know about the situation between GBY and I plz?

Intrigued

I'd love a reading please:)

I'd like to know what is going to happen to G and me? (Romantic)

I can do an exchange using Doreen Virtue's Angel Therapy cards, if you wish.

Girl Archer

Oh nice!!!i love this deck

Could u tell me if A is interested to make a love relationship with me?

Heart-to-Heart conversations with base: Romantic feelings

Your feelings could be worth exploring, an honest talk with A about it will clear out all your doubts :)

Thanks for sitting! :)

Girl Archer

I'd love a reading please:)

I'd like to know what is going to happen to G and me? (Romantic)

I can do an exchange using Doreen Virtue's Angel Therapy cards, if you wish.

New Love :heart:

Ooh how exciting. Looks like this person has stirred your feelings and you just might have too, for them. Do you get the sense that you have known them before? That might just be because you may have shared a Past Life (base) connection with them.

Girl Archer

Hi girl archer xx

Q: what do I need to know about the situation between GBY and I plz?

Base: Forgiving and Learning

By forgiving and releasing the past, you can experience love in the present fully. The card I drew was: Give Your Relationship a Chance. Work on your partnership with GBY :)

Girl Archer

Ill sit for a general plz :)

Two cards fell out while shuffling: So I am going to let that be.

Calling In Your Soul Mate - Your affirmations, prayers and visualizations bring you closer to the soul mate with whom you will share a strong magentic attraction, as per the Chemistry card I drew.

Base: Let Go and allow things to unfold naturally.

Thanks for sitting :)

PeonyInLove

Base: Forgiving and Learning

By forgiving and releasing the past, you can experience love in the present fully. The card I drew was: Give Your Relationship a Chance. Work on your partnership with GBY :)

Yes this is great advice! I do need let go of what's behind me and move on, take all I've learnt with me. The song 'let it go' has been stuck in my head all night lol Interesting that the next card came up, there's really no partnership to work on though.

Thank you heaps! xx