Romance Playing Card Readings for FB :)

TinySpark

Hi All,

Shop is Closed... :)

will be doing the following spread:

you -- dynamic -- him/her --- possible outcome

I am *just* starting out with playing card cartomancy and would like to practice my skills.

I would like to focus these readings on romance. I only ask that if you ask about a particular romantic interest, that he/she be a present or future interest not a past one.

Please leave DETAILED feedback as to the accuracy of your readings... thanks! Also please provide a focus for your reading...

thanks!

Sitters:

1) amaya1 fb done!

2) nimblypimblycat fb done!

3) nh786 fb done!

4) Aries 2014 fb done!

5) Dartellus FB Done!

6) Bonny FB done

7) wolfswan FB done

amaya1

Oh lovely!!! AB would like to have a love realtionship with me this period of his life

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

nimblypimblycat

Hi there! Can you tell me the next three months for CF and myself? :) Thank you!

TinySpark

Oh lovely!!! AB would like to have a love realtionship with me this period of his life

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

4 of diamonds, 7 of diamonds, 3 of clubs, King of Hearts

you -- dynamic -- AB -- possible outcome

You are represented by the four of diamonds... It seems that right now your energy is very stable, this is good because AB is feeling positive energy from you right now.

AB on the other hand is represented by the three of clubs, he is growing his social/work circle, so yes he is open to a new relationship.

7 of diamonds shows that the dynamic has some troubles with success and energy right now. This dynamic is doubly blocked since 4+3 = 7; meaning both of you have someone or something blocking you from romance.

However, the king of hearts shows that AB is leaning towards being friendlier and more emotive towards you.

ugh this is so short, but that's all I got...

let me know if this makes sense, and conversely if it doesn't why... thanks so much for being my guinea pig! :b

nh786

May i sit please :)

I would like to know W's thoughts/feelings for me?

Thank you x

TinySpark

Hi there! Can you tell me the next three months for CF and myself? :) Thank you!

10 of hearts, Ace of Hearts, 5 of Hearts, 7 of clubs

you -- dynamic - cf -- 7 of clubs

nice cards... are you and cf in a romantic relationship?

10 of hearts shows that you are ready for a stable, loving relationship with CF. While 5 of hearts shows that CF is growing steadily in love/lust with you.

The dynamic is the ace of hearts. The ace represents a new beginning in your relationship, this could reveal a heightening of emotions, a new solid relationship, or a step up in commitment between you both...

While the 7 of clubs tells us that there are some blockages with work taking up either your or cf's time. I am a little confused by this card, unless you work with cf. any insight as to why this card pops up would be most helpful.

thanks for being guinea pig #2!

TinySpark

May i sit please :)

I would like to know W's thoughts/feelings for me?

Thank you x

7 of hearts, queen of clubs, 3 of spades, 8 of diamonds

you -- dynamic -- w -- possible outcome

7 of hearts, tells us that you are having some trouble with reaching w romantically right now. While the 3 of spades tells us that w has growing obstacles in his path with regards to work and time.

The queen of clubs s your dynamic, do you work with W? I feel that this card shows that if you do you have a good working relationship with w at the moment.

The 8 of diamonds as a possible outcome tells us that there will be a meeting of minds on an intellectual basis.

The cards tell us that although you are romantically inclined to w. W at the moment is preoccupied with work or study but that you have a friend-ly relationship at the moment where you feel free to speak your mind. There is good energy between you both, just not romantically.

let me know if this makes sense, it feels a bit disjointed...

nh786

7 of hearts, queen of clubs, 3 of spades, 8 of diamonds

you -- dynamic -- w -- possible outcome

7 of diamonds, tells us that you are having some trouble with reaching w romantically right now. While the 3 of spades tells us that w has growing obstacles in his path with regards to work and time.

The queen of clubs s your dynamic, do you work with W? I feel that this card shows that if you do you have a good working relationship with w at the moment.

The 8 of diamonds as a possible outcome tells us that there will be a meeting of minds on an intellectual basis.

The cards tell us that although you are romantically inclined to w. W at the moment is preoccupied with work or study but that you have a friend-ly relationship at the moment where you feel free to speak your mind. There is good energy between you both, just not romantically.

let me know if this makes sense, it feels a bit disjointed...

Thank you for this reading. Its quite accurate. We do work together, not in the same office but same department. We rarely see each other. We used to talk but stopped a while back as he said he wasnt ready for anything. So yes im having trouble reaching out to him.

He is busy with work a lot. We dont work 'together' though although our work is linked.

Yes i am romantically inclined to him but he is very busy with work and life. We dont talk though but he is starting to become friendlier now compared to when we stopped talking he went quite cold.

Oh i look forward to this meeting of minds! Maybe we will start talking again?