Runs reading translation

Awkward.turtle91

Question asked; why do we struggle moving our friendship up to the next level?

Wunjo
Past = Joy and happiness and long lasting affection. Strengths and joy strong bonds.

Isa
Present situation = waiting patiently for the out come of the situation to come to light, waiting for that ice to thaw.

Blank
Present situation = can't change things at the moment, free will is still available but it's down to destiny karmic rewards or debt at play, the universe doing what is right.

Eihwaz
Heart off the problem =
Luck, rebirth change eight good or bad.

Uruz
Challenge = good strength, new opportunities, new beginnings, dramatic change, opperutnites not what they seem.

Kano
Out come = love or friendship will change maybe for the better or worst.

dancing_moon

Hi Awkward Turtle,

Wunjo + Isa make me think the friendship, as it is, is good enough for one or both of you. Wunjo is a rune of joy and innocence, and of wishes fulfilled. As the things stand now, they have probably reached their potential under the circumstances.

The Blank rune urges you to look around more attentively. It often comes for opportunities that the Universe/fate brings your way, and your task is to spot them and act on them.

Eihwaz as heart of the problem + Uruz as the challenge show that one of you (or both) will need to change their attitude about the situation, e.g. if the desire to go onto the next level isn't mutual, it needs to become so. However, with Uruz there, I suspect there simply isn't enough interest to do so, unfortunately.

Kano as the outcome probably shows that there's a painful realization ahead. Given the above runes, it may mean that you'll realize this friendship is going to stay as it is, and under the current circumstances, it'll be difficult to move ahead because the other party lacks enough interest to do so. However, with the Blank rune present, there are other, more interesting opportunities you may want to check out. :)

Please let me know what makes sense and what doesn't. :)

Astraea

My interpretation of the reading exactly mirrors what dancing_moon says.

Awkward.turtle91

Thankyou for your kind reply dancing moon It sort of makes sense but the lack of intrest part they seemd very keen at one point maybe cricumstances changed for what ever reason.

But i feel it maybe reflecting my doubts here i worry about all men in my life that i take intrest in choosing me as a friend and keeping me on that level. (Deos this makes sense) so much so that i managed to conivnce myself that no one I like will like me back.

I did another ereading to confirm;

heres what i got

1) Past
Inguz split up old relationships or habbits, so maybe im need to get my self out of this train wreck of thought's to get to a higher level.

Present
Eiwaz; Things will turn out fne no matter what; maybe i get a break in the end because i've got my self out this pattern or thing's aren't as bad as i think they will be.

future
Ansuz; changes will occur in my life and i need to learn to embrace them and not be scared off them, maybe even create change for my self..

heart off the problem
a union, paretnership i must keep self confidence, maybe i need to realise who i ahve arround me thats intrested in me and work out who isnt.

Challenge
Ehwaz My descisions tend to be right, i need to turst my gut instinct and act on what i want to do diplomatically.

out come

blank future destiny

apprently there all up on the change but not telling me clearly! xx

Hi Awkward Turtle,

Wunjo + Isa make me think the friendship, as it is, is good enough for one or both of you. Wunjo is a rune of joy and innocence, and of wishes fulfilled. As the things stand now, they have probably reached their potential under the circumstances.

The Blank rune urges you to look around more attentively. It often comes for opportunities that the Universe/fate brings your way, and your task is to spot them and act on them.

Eihwaz as heart of the problem + Uruz as the challenge show that one of you (or both) will need to change their attitude about the situation, e.g. if the desire to go onto the next level isn't mutual, it needs to become so. However, with Uruz there, I suspect there simply isn't enough interest to do so, unfortunately.

Kano as the outcome probably shows that there's a painful realization ahead. Given the above runes, it may mean that you'll realize this friendship is going to stay as it is, and under the current circumstances, it'll be difficult to move ahead because the other party lacks enough interest to do so. However, with the Blank rune present, there are other, more interesting opportunities you may want to check out. :)

Please let me know what makes sense and what doesn't. :)

dancing_moon

Your comments make me wonder if it's you, then, who isn't feeling confident enough to make things work on more than just a friendly level. :) I'm not sure what question you asked for the second spread (is it the same one?), but I would also do a spread asking about this fear and disillusionment you're experiencing, and how to overcome it.

All the best in the New Year! :heart:

Awkward.turtle91

Thankyou for you're quick response, I will do another rune reading as suggested to try and work out if it is me! And if it's reflecting upon my behaviour. I never allow any one to get to close after an ex off mine. I know of a few men that are the same as well. How would you go about asking the runes or tartot that question?

Happy new year to you as well hope all is well!

dancing_moon

My favorite spread for problem-solving is 4 runes laid out in a row: Problem - Cause of the problem - Solution/Action - Outcome. :)