~~Russian Gypsy cards... One reading available.~~

Sharla

These are the cards im using http://www.pebooks.com/images/shop_tarotset_02.jpg

Im offering one reading because ive not used these cards for a while, and 4 days ago i decided to do myself a reading on a particular subject....and they were eeeerily accurate, like 4 things have come true already. So just wanted to test them on someone else, for there accuracy.

Whoever takes the spot, then i need a specific question...not general.

If its regarding a person i need initial, and also leave relevant background info in regards to your question.

These are future prediction cards....so they're not going to answer questions like why has something happened, they'll tell you how things will go from now on.

lepleadian

MME PLSS

COULD u tell me if my overall gpa for 6 semesters is higher than lea's overall gpa ?

Sharla

Depends on your question. Leave your question with any background info i may need to know, and i'll see from there.

lepleadian

Thats not a good question for these cards.

ok what if i ask how will my internship this summer go? i'm really afraid of my future there

Sharla

ok what if i ask how will my internship this summer go? i'm really afraid of my future there

No that's too general, i need the question to be more specific.

You might aswell just let someone else have the spot Lepleadian.

lepleadian

No that's too general, i need the question to be more specific.

You might aswell just let someone else have the spot Lepleadian.

yess ok i give up, i hope u find better q

Sharla

Guys the sort of question im looking for is......for example:

How will things progress between you and someone in the next month .

Are you looking for work and want to know how your job hunting will go this month.

Are you suspicious of someone, a lover, a friend....can you trust them or are you being paranoid...the cards will tell you.

Are you thinking of doing something, and want to know if its the right thing to do.

etc etc.....

SonyaB

Me!! Posting question, reserved!

Oh this is perfect for me at the moment! So you know a lot about BL and I and recently he reached out and we get better each time in our own crazy way. By each time I mean we always argue after a while. You provided great advice which I took on board and I have let my ego go and am just looking to prove my love to him so as to assure him I won't just up and leave again, he is not disposable. I surprised him with lunch at work today and he asked me to dinner to use a voucher his sister got us for Xmas. I texted him a few hours later (our meeting was brief) acknowledging how exhausted he seemed and said he was going to get one of my pampering sessions. I used to do this for him a lot, long bath and oil massage from too to toe (I'm the only person who he's ever let near his feet, he's paranoid about his webbed toes). So I am planning to put energy into him rather than expecting him to do it all for me.

How do you see this progressing for us in the future? Is it the right thing to do?

Sharla

Yes this is a perfect sort of question for the cards Sonya....i infact asked the same sort of question when i did myself a reading, and like i said already 4 things have happened.

Right im gonna get into focus and do your reading now.....prob take me around half hour as when i shuffle and lay the cards, i then have to start looking for the matching pictures which then end up being your reading.

I'll be back :)