Sandor Konraad: Classic Tarot Spreads

Thirteen

Just to let you all know, a lot of the spreads we're going to be discussing will be coming from Sandor Konraad's Classic Tarot Spreads. This book is pretty famous among readers--and pretty much the only one of its kind--a book almost exclusively on Tarot Spreads. I recommend it hightly, though, curiously, I'd advise you to skip his brief interpetaions of the meaning of the cards at the beginning of the book. I find it seriously lacking.

I especially wanted you to know this for when we come to the Celtic Cross, as I'll be teaching it from this book and it might differ from the way you learned it. Remember, these spreads are not the only way or the right way, there is no only or right, just a suggested way.

cayte

I've never heard of Sandor Knoraad. I've also never (to my knowledge) seen this book. Any idea where I can pick it up?
Thanks for all your efforts, Thirteen.
Bright Blessings

Thirteen

Quote:cayte (20 Dec, 2001 07:41):
I've never heard of Sandor Knoraad. I've also never (to my knowledge) seen this book. Any idea where I can pick it up?
Thanks for all your efforts, Thirteen.
Bright Blessings

I do not know if it's still in print, but Amazon.com is always the best place to start.