Seeing dead pigeons

Dartellus

Hi people!

This is very interesting, since december i'm seeing a lot of dead pigeons on the street and this never happened before to me (And i saw a little bird at the beginning of december as well).
Today i finally realized that this is a message to me, but what kind of message?

Looking to some sources, i do get that this could be a message of "Die as well", in a meaing of "Die and rebirth in a new person". I'm facing a death moment now, of rebirth...but maybe the nature is saying to me that i should "die" even more.

What you people think about this?

Thanks for the help!

Saskia

Are you by any chance "shooting down" spiritual messages or not receiving what your intuition tries to send? Birds are traditionally the messenger of the spirit world. I don't think it means you need to "die".

Dartellus

Are you by any chance "shooting down" spiritual messages or not receiving what your intuition tries to send? Birds are traditionally the messenger of the spirit world. I don't think it means you need to "die".

Hi Saskia!

Hummm, yes, i think that i'm might be doing that. I received a lot of reading saying that i should leave the heavens help me more,and indeed i asked a lot for help. I think you are spot on, this is what they are sending as a message, that i'm not listening either my intuition and their messages.

I need to sit and try to listen more those...

Thank you so much for your help!