Since there is more interest then I thought and excluding people is not my way, I thought of a system that might work. Please let me know your thoughts.
We start a group all of us together for the purpose of reaching our potential and manifesting what we need, using the Fae and other spiritual techniques.
You can sign up as:
- You will commit to around 3-4 posts a week detailing what is shifting in your life and what you are working on or post a Reading you did for yourself
- You will do at least 1 exercise or Reading a week involving other members
- You are open to reading exchanges with active Members (request each other as often as you like and don't forget to agree on timing)
- You will post at least once a week to keep in touch (not a Reading)
- You will do at least 1 Reading-exchange every 2 weeks
- Other exercises are Optional (Meditation, Visualization, etc.)
- No extra Reading Exchanges
- You can look in and post your experiences
- All non-reading exercises you want to do are Optional, feel free to join in
- Not open to Reading Exchanges or extra Readings
Sign up for the level you are comfortable with. You can upgrade your level if you notice you are having more fun/time then you thought. You can downgrade your level if you notice life is throwing too much at you. If you want to downgrade you have to fulfill all the obligations you have made to other members. If you are unable to do so, you can privately PM them to come to an understanding, but that's up to each individual member.
I've seen that in some exchanges and circles people are not meeting their obligations, since this work offers a lot, but also needs commitment, if you aren't up to it, please don't sign up. If you falter after signing up, I will consider you benched and I ask other members to wait until you have fulfilled your obligations. That ensures that everybody gets as much out of it as is put in and makes sure there are no hurt feelings (aka member x still owes me a Reading, but is getting a Reading from member y).
Let me know your thoughts and feelings and let's see if we can get this show on the road!