Seeking a partner in crime... any takers?

YDM42

Well-if I'm selected this will be my last ditch effort to impliment this faery into my regular divination routines. I often forget I have them to use. Last year I created vision boards -set up my brain sync and sculptor3 affirmation s program and I got off track. I think having a partner will help me go further and not loose track.

Kahlie

I am interested in this, but I'm not sure what would be required. I'm completely new to the oracles and divination, so I'm not sure what would be involved.

Please read the old threads from SWWF in this Forum to see what would be involved. That would give you the clearest idea.

Kahlie

Dear People,

Since there is more interest then I thought and excluding people is not my way, I thought of a system that might work. Please let me know your thoughts.

We start a group all of us together for the purpose of reaching our potential and manifesting what we need, using the Fae and other spiritual techniques.

You can sign up as:

Active Members
- You will commit to around 3-4 posts a week detailing what is shifting in your life and what you are working on or post a Reading you did for yourself
- You will do at least 1 exercise or Reading a week involving other members
- You are open to reading exchanges with active Members (request each other as often as you like and don't forget to agree on timing)

Semi-Active Members
- You will post at least once a week to keep in touch (not a Reading)
- You will do at least 1 Reading-exchange every 2 weeks
- Other exercises are Optional (Meditation, Visualization, etc.)
- No extra Reading Exchanges

Passive Member
- You can look in and post your experiences
- All non-reading exercises you want to do are Optional, feel free to join in
- Not open to Reading Exchanges or extra Readings

Sign up for the level you are comfortable with. You can upgrade your level if you notice you are having more fun/time then you thought. You can downgrade your level if you notice life is throwing too much at you. If you want to downgrade you have to fulfill all the obligations you have made to other members. If you are unable to do so, you can privately PM them to come to an understanding, but that's up to each individual member.

I've seen that in some exchanges and circles people are not meeting their obligations, since this work offers a lot, but also needs commitment, if you aren't up to it, please don't sign up. If you falter after signing up, I will consider you benched and I ask other members to wait until you have fulfilled your obligations. That ensures that everybody gets as much out of it as is put in and makes sure there are no hurt feelings (aka member x still owes me a Reading, but is getting a Reading from member y).

Let me know your thoughts and feelings and let's see if we can get this show on the road!

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

So, it's weekend for me :) I plan to start the group in a few hours. So, if you have any complaints or comments, now is the time!

:heart:

Kahlie

YDM42

I Choose:

I Choose:

Active Members
- You will commit to around 3-4 posts a week detailing what is shifting in your life and what you are working on or post a Reading you did for yourself
- You are open to reading exchanges with active Members (request each other as often as you like and don't forget to agree on timing)

Kahlie

I Choose:

Active Members

*yay* Thank you YDM42. I'm really looking forward to working with you :)
I hope you will find joy and peace in our work!

DownUnderNZer

Hi...Im in the middle of purchasing both decks, but as they will be coming from the UK it can take up to a month. (Usually 3 to 4 weeks). UK sources them from different places before sending them to buyers.

So, is it okay to go from something like passive to active or other once the decks come through, or would you prefer those that are on board straight away as well as those that are more experienced with their decks etc.

Kahlie

Hi...Im in the middle of purchasing both decks, but as they will be coming from the UK it can take up to a month.

So, is it okay to go from something like passive to active or other once the decks come through, or would you prefer those that are on board straight away as well as those that are more experienced with their decks etc.

Yes, you can go from passive to active, no problem at all. As passive, you don't do the Reading exercises, so it's ok if you don't have the decks yet.

Everybody in my opinion is welcome, experience or not, the only thing really needed is *commitment*. This kind of work really takes time and effort. If you can't put that in, the group energy will suffer and that would be a shame. Read through the SWWF threads and see if you are interested in this kind of work.

DownUnderNZer

Yes, you can go from passive to active, no problem at all. As passive, you don't do the Reading exercises, so it's ok if you don't have the decks yet.

Everybody in my opinion is welcome, experience or not, the only thing really needed is *commitment*. This kind of work really takes time and effort. If you can't put that in, the group energy will suffer and that would be a shame. Read through the SWWF threads and see if you are interested in this kind of work.

Just had a quick look at FAERIES ORACLEs thread and ORACLE STUDY GROUPS and Im just wondering what does SWWF stand for to make it easier? :)

Kahlie

Just had a quick look at FAERIES ORACLEs thread and ORACLE STUDY GROUPS and Im just wondering what does SWWF stand for to make it easier? :)

Serious Work With the Fae, it was a group I hosted incorporating Faeries Oracle and spiritual exercises. Just search for SWWF in this part of the Forum (or the whole forum) using the search function and threads about our Abundance Group, Healing Group and Shadow Work Group should pop up!