Shadow and light practice

Awkward.turtle91

Afternoon Guys!

I received my new oracle deck today! Would any one like a one or two card draw to test it out and see if it works for me! Please provide feed back

It's Lucy cavendish Shadow and Light oracle!

Blessings
X

CosmicBeing

Never seen this deck before. I want to get a new oracle deck. I love them and they are my go to decks for everything.

I Suppose... let's focus on the present....what is present information I need to know about my life at the moment?

micah

oh cool! I've seen this deck.
You may practice on me.

What message do my guides have for me? ty

Let me know if you'd like me to read back for you.(will use tarot)

Awkward.turtle91

Never seen this deck before. I want to get a new oracle deck. I love them and they are my go to decks for everything.

I Suppose... let's focus on the present....what is present information I need to know about my life at the moment?

2eb1225ece.jpeg

Hopefully that image works for you.

Cosmic nice to cross paths with you :)

You got sea storm key words are calm, amid chaos she is a shapeshifter I believe and she is telling you that even though it seems the waves are crashing quite heavily their is away home to land. You just need to keep going and believe in yourself (can you resonate)

Death and the maiden key words are invasion, boundaries violated and dominance. They're both telling me right now that you have a very out of balance relationship at the moment almost as if one of you wants to consume the other. It's telling you not to fear problems because they will only bring out people who are closer to you!

Awkward.turtle91

Micah's reading

oh cool! I've seen this deck.
You may practice on me.

What message do my guides have for me? ty

Let me know if you'd like me to read back for you.(will use tarot)

2ed72a813e.jpeg

Afternoon again Micah you got the witch at the end of the world her key words are an important end, a new beginning. This is quite a simple message really she's telling me that their are no more delays and the change is about to brew she wants to let you know that you are safe and not to fear her not all change is bad.

X

lepleadian

can i sit pls? do u mind checking how will i do my 4 exams (finals) ?

micah

Afternoon again Micah you got the witch at the end of the world her key words are an important end, a new beginning. This is quite a simple message really she's telling me that their are no more delays and the change is about to brew she wants to let you know that you are safe and not to fear her not all change is bad.

X

Thank you so much Awkward.turtle xx
This is truly comforting to hear. I am in the midst of a lot of uncertainty, and yes, very fearful. I have severe insomnia due to all of this.

Awkward.turtle91

Thank you so much Awkward.turtle xx
This is truly comforting to hear. I am in the midst of a lot of uncertainty, and yes, very fearful. I have severe insomnia due to all of this.

Im glad! I feel your pain on the insomnia front! I went to work at 5am on 0 hours sleep! Yesterday I did the same on 3 my body's physically tired but my brain isn't!

Xx

amaya1

How do you see my connection with Ab this month? Any romance?

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Awkward.turtle91

Lepleadians reading

can i sit pls? do u mind checking how will i do my 4 exams (finals) ?

url]

You have Ghost of the pumkin patch her keywords are just count your blessings. I believe this is telling me that your overlooking something (have you had information about your exams already) it's all about abundance and harvesting this card. She's saying you've earned a lot so far and you shouldn't take what you have for granted enjoy it while you have it and don't work too far!

Natulius princess powerful personal growth are her keywords this mermaid is telling me that you have a lot off potential and shouldn't be afraid. She's saying you can still be a kind person and put your foot down at the same time! She's also telling me new things are coming your way!

Does this help?