Short n sweet exchanges!

pumpkins

Anyone up for few exchanges?

**OPEN**

pageofswords9110

I am work is sloooowwwww tonight

What do my guides want me to know at this point ?

pumpkins

I am work is sloooowwwww tonight

What do my guides want me to know at this point ?

Message from your guides:

LOUD AND CLEAR: "Can you hear me now?... What about now?" This is the time for telling it like it is. Get very clear in your intentions, know exactly what you want to communicate, and trust that you are currently connected to the Universal network. And just so you know, it's a lot bigger than 10Gs.
Make sense?

pageofswords9110

Message from your guides:

LOUD AND CLEAR: "Can you hear me now?... What about now?" This is the time for telling it like it is. Get very clear in your intentions, know exactly what you want to communicate, and trust that you are currently connected to the Universal network. And just so you know, it's a lot bigger than 10Gs.
Make sense?
Yes i understand i need to be clear in all of my communication and intentions.

Do you have a question ?

pageofswords9110

Hey pageofswords *waving*

Can you read why is S depriving themselves of sleep? Are they not concerned for their health?
Ummm thats more health related im not good at those readings

pumpkins

Yes i understand i need to be clear in all of my communication and intentions.

Do you have a question ?

Glad it made sense! You don't have to exchange as it's already getting late for me.
I think I'll scoot now.
Please take care:)

Bonny

Hi Pumpkins,

I've just learnt that a colleague from last year, A , is working at my workplace and that me going back might have an impact on his work hours... As in, they'll give me the work.

I feel terrible for him but I'm not able to say no to work as I've got to pay my way on things.

Would you please draw a card for me on this situation ?

Do you have a question Lovely One?

Blessings,

B:)

pumpkins

Hi Pumpkins,

I've just learnt that a colleague from last year, A , is working at my workplace and that me going back might have an impact on his work hours... As in, they'll give me the work.

I feel terrible for him but I'm not able to say no to work as I've got to pay my way on things.

Would you please draw a card for me on this situation ?

Do you have a question Lovely One?

Blessings,

B:)

Hey B:)

As you didn't give me a specific question I simply asked what should B know about this situation with A at work

LIVE WIRE: Within you is a powerful elixir that can change the world - both your world and the one around you. Scientists call this elixir emotions, but you can think of it as a supercharged current capable of taking you anywhere you want to go. You can use your emotions to suffer ... or to skyrocket to fame.
What can change this situation into a better situation is you! It's up to you how you maneuver your emotions around this situation.

Could you please pull a card each for battlefield or daisies?