Should I visit part b

olivia1

Hi guys this is the second part to another thread I made. Basically, I want to visit this guy I have been talking to but I don't know if it's a great idea. I'm only interested if it'll be beneficial long term (romantically).

I asked how he'd be towards me after my visit if I actually visit him. I got
Anchor + letter + MAN + clouds + rider + whip

I think the anchor + letter refers to the consistency of our text message communications. Or that his feeling or actions are anchored in our texts to each other. Man is the charged card and represents him. Clouds makes me wonder if he will turn inconsistent on me and if after, I'll simply hear from him once in a great while and if his future communications after will catch me by surprise. Whip is disappointing as I think it means our future communications will not be pleasant. What do you think? Of course the cards are just showing how he will probably behave. For all I know, I could be the reason he turns iffy on me. Please help me because I'm not trying to waste time or money on something that may be a waste of time. New York in itself doesn't really appeal to me because I'm a bit of a recluse

ThtDancerGuy

Hi guys this is the second part to another thread I made. Basically, I want to visit this guy I have been talking to but I don't know if it's a great idea. I'm only interested if it'll be beneficial long term (romantically).

I think the anchor + letter refers to the consistency of our text message communications. Or that his feeling or actions are anchored in our texts to each other. Man is the charged card and represents him. Clouds makes me wonder if he will turn inconsistent on me and if after, I'll simply hear from him once in a great while and if his future communications after will catch me by surprise. Whip is disappointing as I think it means our future communications will not be pleasant. What do you think? Of course the cards are just showing how he will probably behave. For all I know, I could be the reason he turns iffy on me. Please help me because I'm not trying to waste time or money on something that may be a waste of time. New York in itself doesn't really appeal to me because I'm a bit of a recluse

Hi again olivia1,

Answering ONLY the question of how he will be toward you after if you visit him, immediately after he may be in constant correspondence with you (Anchor + Letter + Man), but then he will fall out of it and will probably slip away (Clouds + Rider + Whip = communication getting hazy and unfocused, inconsistent, maybe just wanting something physical in the end [Whip = sex, hookup, only a physical relationship]). Having the Rider toward the end literally shows that he is most likely going to be over it after a point as the Rider exiting the line predicts leaving and moving on.
Ending with the Clouds and the Whip and NO positive cards after is a very negative outcome and does not bode well for you if this is a guy you are thinking of actually flying to go meet when in all honesty you wouldn't be doing it for any other purpose. These cards are a blatant sign that you should not do it.

olivia1

Hi again olivia1,

Answering ONLY the question of how he will be toward you after if you visit him, immediately after he may be in constant correspondence with you (Anchor + Letter + Man), but then he will fall out of it and will probably slip away (Clouds + Rider + Whip = communication getting hazy and unfocused, inconsistent, maybe just wanting something physical in the end [Whip = sex, hookup, only a physical relationship]). Having the Rider toward the end literally shows that he is most likely going to be over it after a point as the Rider exiting the line predicts leaving and moving on.
Ending with the Clouds and the Whip and NO positive cards after is a very negative outcome and does not bode well for you if this is a guy you are thinking of actually flying to go meet when in all honesty you wouldn't be doing it for any other purpose. These cards are a blatant sign that you should not do it.
Hi again darling.

Thank you for your help. I agree with you. Those cards look sketchy. I just have to figure out how to get out of this without offending. He is my close college friend's younger brother so I have to be tactful. And you are darn right I am only going to New York for him . Normally I wouldn't even bother since that's kind of far but I did blow him off When he tried to see me but granted he didn't fly over all the way solely for me. Thanks for helping me dodge that bullet I appreciate you :)

Ps in regards to what you said about him wanting something physical he did tell me unless I planned on moving to New York that's all it would be . He's rather well off so I could see him being somewhat serious but I'm not moving to New York. I'm not really sure he could be trustworthy anyways considering his whole attraction to me is based on years of seeing my college pictures and hearing stories about me but not actually meeting me

snowmoon

he seems like an untrustworthy man ... unhappy news of argument/sex.