Single card Lenormand readings

RAphrodite

*Closed*

Trying to use Lenny's as an oracle. Please leave questions in exchange for feedback. Simple questions

Thanks

Division10

May I sit
How will my finances progress over the next 6 weeks ?

RAphrodite

May I sit
How will my finances progress over the next 6 weeks ?
Yes, of course I think they will be in control and you may receive some assistance through a bank or institution.

Tower

Flames

Hello!
Are you still taking sitters?

Flames

Thanks so much. Okay, it's been two weeks since I sent a text message to G (male acquaintance/friend) to say hello. I didn't expect him to text back as he isn't a text person...but, why hasn't he reached out in any way or come by the place we both hang out?

Division10

Yes, of course I think they will be in control and you may receive some assistance through a bank or institution.

Tower

Thank you I just received a notification from school stating I'm getting a refund.

May I ask another what are P feelings toward me ?

RAphrodite

Thanks so much. Okay, it's been two weeks since I sent a text message to G (male acquaintance/friend) to say hello. I didn't expect him to text back as he isn't a text person...but, why hasn't he reached out in any way or come by the place we both hang out?
Why no communication?
Mice
He's anxious about something, there is some worry on his side

Why doesn't he come to the place?
Lily
Because of an older man. Or his own health issues.

Hope this resonated

Flames

Why no communication?
Mice
He's anxious about something, there is some worry on his side

Why doesn't he come to the place?
Lily
Because of an older man. Or his own health issues.

Hope this resonated

This resonates because whenever I've asked about him, the cards reveal he's been going through a difficult period...and this reading shows something similar. I know he was worried about money and work and how he was going to make ends meet. Recently, a reading indicated he was struggling with some kind of addiction so I know he's definitely hit a rough patch. Even when we hung out, I always sensed he had some skeletons in the closet. Thank you! xo

Noni

Trying to use Lenny's as an oracle. Please leave questions in exchange for feedback. Simple questions

Thanks

Hi RAphrodite

Thanks for offering to read.
I would like to sit.

My questions is:
1. what do the cards say about me working with DS's business?
2. what does X think about me or what is his view of me?

If you can only read one question then I'd prefer #1.

Cheers
:)