Sitters Needed: Herbs for Healing

OnOrionsBelt

----CLOSED----

I will give you a herb -- along with a short reading.

-You need to pick a number between 8 and 106 first
These numbers are out, do not pick--- 8,9,16,17,22,23,26,27,58,59,60,101

Exchange Question --

Are things really all done with Z?
Something nice I can do for A?

-------------
DDwarks Reading Done - Feedback Received - Exchange Posted
pdmishh Reading Done - Feedback Received - Reading Exchange Waiting...
think Reading Done - Feedback Received - Reading Exchange Waiting...
CosmicBeing Reading Done - Feedback Received
WolfSwan Reading Done - Feedback Received - Reading Exchange Waiting...
SunnyBee pdmishh Reading Done - Feedback Received - Reading Exchange Waiting...

DDwarks

retracted.....

pdmishh

60 please :)

OnOrionsBelt

I'll sit please!

number 8 :)

Coriander

You are all about the quality not quantity. You are seeking something small and it doesn't need to be top of the line shinny. You just want it to carry you through, be of substance. You're tired of being seen/used for what you can do, little aspects of you. You want someone to see the whole picture. If they can see the whole picture then they would know how extraordinarily valuable you are.

You actually hide these amazing merits! You can be a bit rough in the beginning and then suddenly --- magically --- you change to the most pleasant being known.

Thanks for sitting.

OnOrionsBelt

60 please :)

Basil

Maybe you've been having some health problems that are hard to pinpoint and/or slow to recover.

You just want to take something and be better already!! Others find things that work for them, you give it a try and it doesn't work for you. Sometimes even they make you worse. You've shed some tears... You need some kisses, hugs and love because this process has been very trying.

You may have been keeping all this a secret from some family members/ or someone close.

What ever this is you're dealing with, you'll need to be ruthless.

Thanks for sitting.

pdmishh

Basil

Maybe you've been having some health problems that are hard to pinpoint and/or slow to recover.

You just want to take something and be better already!! Others find things that work for them, you give it a try and it doesn't work for you. Sometimes even they make you worse. You've shed some tears... You need some kisses, hugs and love because this process has been very trying.

You may have been keeping all this a secret from some family members/ or someone close.

What ever this is you're dealing with, you'll need to be ruthless.

Thanks for sitting.

This is the truth! I'm 24 and I had ovarian cancer a year and a half ago. Still very much trying to recover mind-body- soul and it's been extremely trying and frustrating because everyone wants me to be better in their own way while I am trying to be better in my own way. Exhaustion doesn't even begin to describe it lol but every day is better than the last. Some TLC would be nice haha

Thanks so much. Love your readings

DDwarks

Coriander

You are all about the quality not quantity. You are seeking something small and it doesn't need to be top of the line shinny. You just want it to carry you through, be of substance. You're tired of being seen/used for what you can do, little aspects of you. You want someone to see the whole picture. If they can see the whole picture then they would know how extraordinarily valuable you are.

You actually hide these amazing merits! You can be a bit rough in the beginning and then suddenly --- magically --- you change to the most pleasant being known.

Thanks for sitting.

I can't not acknowledge this!
Thank you doing the reading. I had to log out and wasn't sure how long for so I retracted!
I do hide my merits yes. Pretty darn well too. I guess that the rough bit you talk about!
You're right, I don't want very much I just want something good. And yes, I seem to attract users in general!
I'll do yours now...

How will your day go

3 of Cups . Prince of Disks . Princess of Cups

Looks like a good day to me!
If you've been wondering about a certain someone, today is the day you get to found out for sure.
He likes your dreams and future aspirations and although you've waited a long time for him to make his mind up, it finally looks like he has.
He will play a good part in your future plans (artistic?). He'll provide a stable structure for you to just carry on manifesting x

What do think?

OnOrionsBelt

This is the truth! I'm 24 and I had ovarian cancer a year and a half ago. Still very much trying to recover mind-body- soul and it's been extremely trying and frustrating because everyone wants me to be better in their own way while I am trying to be better in my own way. Exhaustion doesn't even begin to describe it lol but every day is better than the last. Some TLC would be nice haha

Thanks so much. Love your readings

I wish you the best in your recovery. Thank you for your feedback.

OnOrionsBelt

I can't not acknowledge this!
Thank you doing the reading. I had to log out and wasn't sure how long for so I retracted!
I do hide my merits yes. Pretty darn well too. I guess that the rough bit you talk about!
You're right, I don't want very much I just want something good. And yes, I seem to attract users in general!
I understand! I figured I took a while to reply, I wasn't exactly sure how to do this kind of a reading and had to find my groove. Thank you for your feedback!
I'll do yours now...

How will your day go

3 of Cups . Prince of Disks . Princess of Cups

Looks like a good day to me!
If you've been wondering about a certain someone, today is the day you get to found out for sure.
He likes your dreams and future aspirations and although you've waited a long time for him to make his mind up, it finally looks like he has.
He will play a good part in your future plans (artistic?). He'll provide a stable structure for you to just carry on manifesting x

What do think?

We shall see. I will report back before bed to give you accurate feedback!