Snakes in dreams?

starburst_au

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've posted - apologies
I'm 33 weeks pregnant :p

Anyways, last night I had a disturbing dream
About snakes. The huge python variety - but some of the sakes
Were really vivid colours (bright blue, yellow an orange) and some
Were the regular brown / black variety... And they were swimming (well under the water in a clear pool)

Anyways the weird part was, a friend and I went to this
Swimming pool place that had lots of weird
Places to swim... Kind of like a... Swim park but all beautifully landscaped and private areas to relax... I was relaxing with my friend (who I can't actually recall who it was but had a friend feel to this person) then next minute.... I saw a massive snake, in the pool coming for me, then the snake turned into a man and I was kidnapped.... Lol! The snake who turned into a man, grabbed my arm with force and was like, you're coming with me.... And smirked.
I ended up escaping, and the snake / man tracked me down only to steal some of my
Clothes... Weird! Weird! And ah... Weird.

Not sure if it's one of those weird pregnancy dreams that I can put down to
New beginnings and transitioning into parenthood again, or there is
Something else that I should I be aware of?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :D
Oh side note - I'm not usually scared of snakes....

Cheers,
SB

bluelagune

Snakes are like 5 of swords of tarot where someone (usually another woman) stubs you in the back while everyone watching.

Water always represents health or emotions. If it's pleasant you will feel well. IF it is dirty, you might want to have yourself checked at a doctor. Usually implyes an infection.

As to a man, a controlling man. I've had that too but most of mine where projections from real life. So is there a man who is suckling the life out of you?

Clothes usually represent what we have achieved. What we show as personality. So is there someone in your life who is trying to change the way you are by taking away your identity. Instilling self doubt?

starburst_au

Snakes are like 5 of swords of tarot where someone (usually another woman) stubs you in the back while everyone watching.

Water always represents health or emotions. If it's pleasant you will feel well. IF it is dirty, you might want to have yourself checked at a doctor. Usually implyes an infection.

As to a man, a controlling man. I've had that too but most of mine where projections from real life. So is there a man who is suckling the life out of you?

Clothes usually represent what we have achieved. What we show as personality. So is there someone in your life who is trying to change the way you are by taking away your identity. Instilling self doubt?

Thanks Bluelagune! Interesting interpretations. Much appreciated!

Not sure about the woman who will stab me in the back. However, I do work with some damaged women who are not mentally stable + on-going mental health issues and drug use. So it could be a client at work.... Ive already had a chat with a work colleague about one particular client, and we both came to the same conclusions- that is, she is very vindictive and just has this 'dark energy' around here type feel.

The kind of like large under ground swimming pool was very clear... like crystal clear. Where my friend and I were relaxing the water wasn't as clear but that was due to sandstone. (We were sitting in a sandstone kind of relaxing pool lol) Having said that, I am coming down with a flu, (just runny nose, bit of a cough and my daughter has the flu...)

As for the controlling man - ah nope. No controlling men in my life... I've distanced myself from tards lol. So no one is sucking the life out of me... Hubby is really crusie :D

Not sure about the identity thing, could be the transition from adult back to motherhood... there is a 6 year gap between my first and the baby to come. So there will be a change in my identity per se. In terms of going from being quite free with my time to devoting a lot of time to a baby / family demands.... all that kinda stuff.

Thanks again, heaps to ponder!

Cheers,
SN

bluelagune

Vendictive is the right word I was looking for for a snake!đź‘Ť

Yes, any murky or dirty water, some health issues.

I looked up the Eastern dream dictionary: the loss of clothe's indicates worry in commercial dealings?

NamasteIndia

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've posted - apologies
I'm 33 weeks pregnant :p

Anyways, last night I had a disturbing dream
About snakes. The huge python variety - but some of the sakes
Were really vivid colours (bright blue, yellow an orange) and some
Were the regular brown / black variety... And they were swimming (well under the water in a clear pool)

Anyways the weird part was, a friend and I went to this
Swimming pool place that had lots of weird
Places to swim... Kind of like a... Swim park but all beautifully landscaped and private areas to relax... I was relaxing with my friend (who I can't actually recall who it was but had a friend feel to this person) then next minute.... I saw a massive snake, in the pool coming for me, then the snake turned into a man and I was kidnapped.... Lol! The snake who turned into a man, grabbed my arm with force and was like, you're coming with me.... And smirked.
I ended up escaping, and the snake / man tracked me down only to steal some of my
Clothes... Weird! Weird! And ah... Weird.

Not sure if it's one of those weird pregnancy dreams that I can put down to
New beginnings and transitioning into parenthood again, or there is
Something else that I should I be aware of?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :D
Oh side note - I'm not usually scared of snakes....

Cheers,
SB

I used to dream of snakes a lot as a child. after learning vedic astrology i realised there is a pastlife curse in my horoscope and all planets are helmed between rahu and ketu the demon shadow planets

i did a offering at sacred temple after that the bad dreams siezed. you should take particular attention to this dream as you are pregnant.

it indicates something about your unborn child. you need to check his/her birthchart horoscope after birth. they could have north/south node affliction. in such case you will need to protect the child.

children with south node affliction like in my case are very sensitive and the mothers should take special protection to upbring them or they could harm themself.

it will be totally different for you and maybe you wont understand since its a deep subject and lot of things about pastlife karma. snakes indicate departed souls/evil souls in the astral world.

they come and trouble us during our sleep so chant some prayer before you sleep and try to keep yourself safe.

https://www.astro-vani.com/blog/dreams-meaning/