Some Late Night Fun With Fortune Cookies

GotH

I think I'm #5.

Uh oh dear CN... I have to say this has NEVER EVER happened to me before. :confused: Never in my life have I ever opened a fortune cookie and it not contain a fortune! Does anyone know what this could mean? My snarky friend said that it means that they (Panda Express cookie maker Co) simply forgot to place a little piece of paper with words in the cookie. Still, as a reader who has positioned myself to read, makes me wonder why..

I know, I know... This is all for entertainment but I've always felt that everything connects and has a meaning. Maybe this just means that your fortune is simply to not think too hard on anything in general. Maybe you need to just empty out your feelings, thoughts and actions on pretty much everything right now and just relax and accept life as it comes.

Wishing you well in all areas of life CN. :)

zhadee

YOUR COURAGE WILL REAP REWARDS FOR YOU

Thank you for this message! For days now, I have been thinking about courage, so your message is ... encouraging :D

celticnoodle

Uh oh dear CN... I have to say this has NEVER EVER happened to me before. :confused: Never in my life have I ever opened a fortune cookie and it not contain a fortune! Does anyone know what this could mean? My snarky friend said that it means that they (Panda Express cookie maker Co) simply forgot to place a little piece of paper with words in the cookie. Still, as a reader who has positioned myself to read, makes me wonder why..

I know, I know... This is all for entertainment but I've always felt that everything connects and has a meaning. Maybe this just means that your fortune is simply to not think too hard on anything in general. Maybe you need to just empty out your feelings, thoughts and actions on pretty much everything right now and just relax and accept life as it comes.

Wishing you well in all areas of life CN. :)

:laugh:

Well, if it had to happen--glad it was to me and not the others. I'll go back and enjoy the others fortune reading experience! thanks, anyway, GotH! :D

celticnoodle

ah, but you forgot to say ONE THING that is always said when you read your fortune from a fortune cookie, GotH! You always have to end it by saying, "in bed". Didn't you know that? :laugh:

GotH

ah, but you forgot to say ONE THING that is always said when you read your fortune from a fortune cookie, GotH! You always have to end it by saying, "in bed". Didn't you know that? :laugh:

Ha ha ha! No I did NOT know that! Thanks... Next time I read a fortune it will be.... in bed. ;)