Soul connection? Or just coincidences?

katherine410

I am seeking the opinions, thoughts and advice from those here...speaking to friends and family about such a subject is out of the question, I don't come across that many people that are spiritually aware or open minded. So here I am.

I met a man at work about 6 months ago (manager at a restaurant), for the first few weeks that I worked with him I noticed that he would stare at me and watch me work, and I sensed that he knew something I didn't, or that he was perhaps looking into my soul. Slowly but surely we developed a friendship, a very special bond and personal understanding of one another. I wouldn't have found this weird or strange had it not been for all of our differences in age, culture, religious beliefs, education, social status, financial status, up bringing, personal interests/taste etc. OH and the fact that we weren't necessarily physically attracted to each other, but yet we had this connection that neither of us really understood. We were able to communicate with each other with just one look, no words needed. I don't want to exaggerate and say that we read each others minds, but in a way that's what it felt like.

He's 11yrs my senior, and much more spiritually aware than I am. He revealed to me that he's a bit clairvoyant. He would constantly say that there's a reason why I am in his life, and that I am very close to his heart, and that I make him feel calm and at peace but I never quite understood why or what that really meant. I found out that he had trained for a day at the last restaurant I worked at, just weeks after me quitting...he didn't like it and instead took a job where I'm working now...this is of course out of 3,500 restaurants in NYC. There were also instances where I would be out all night with friends, and he would come into work the next day and say that he couldn't sleep because he was up all night with me. Whenever I had menstrual cramps he would claim to have really bad headaches. One time I was walking to work and a girl walked past me holding a huge sign that said "henna tattoos $5" and I thought to myself..."Hmm I wonder where I can get a henna tattooing kit?" Lo and behold I get to work and he tells me he bought me a henna tattooing kit from Dubai when he had gone to visit family a few weeks earlier. Then there was the time that we both dreamt of each other for the first time on the same night! He dreamt that I was in the kitchen cooking something and he was there with me, feeding me what I had cooked. And I had dreamt that him and I were in his bedroom, cuddling in his bed...the color of his sheets were lavender and the color of his quilt that layed on top of the sheets was a dark purple. The next day I brought into work a flan that I had baked late at night before going to bed, and he came into work wearing a lavender shirt and a dark purple tie. Mind you I rarely bake or cook, and this man has what seems like an unlimited amount of different colored ties and shirts. We also tend to have similar experiences on the same days...he emailed me telling me he had gone to the beach on Sunday and got extremely tanned, I had also gone to the beach that same day and got extremely sun burned (I'm light skinned, he's dark skinned)

I am constantly asking myself why me? Why does he have such a deep connection with me and I with him? We're so completely different from each other, yet there's this unexplainable gravitational pull. Have I met one of my soul mates? Is this a karmic soul mate? Am I to learn something from him? Meeting him has definitely opened my eyes to a whole new world of spirituality, I'm still trying to grasp it and understand it..but again I'm not quite as developed as he is. He seems to understand how special this is more so than I do.

I'm no psychic but I have a strong intuition and a 6th sense, sometimes I feel like maybe he's from a past life and we just happened to reconnect in this life. Perhaps he is one of my many soul mates, as I believe we all have more than just one soul mate. Whatever it is I have NEVER experienced something quite like this, there's such genuine love, devotion, deep affection, intimacy, tenderness and warmth. I also tend to idolize him, I want to learn from him and hopefully be half the person he is one day. Unfortunately we could never be together for many many reasons, one of them being geography...he intends to move back to the middle east, but I will never forget him and he will always have a special place in my heart no matter what happens.

celticnoodle

I'm no psychic but I have a strong intuition and a 6th sense, sometimes I feel like maybe he's from a past life and we just happened to reconnect in this life. Perhaps he is one of my many soul mates, as I believe we all have more than just one soul mate. Whatever it is I have NEVER experienced something quite like this, there's such genuine love, devotion, deep affection, intimacy, tenderness and warmth. I also tend to idolize him, I want to learn from him and hopefully be half the person he is one day. Unfortunately we could never be together for many many reasons, one of them being geography...he intends to move back to the middle east, but I will never forget him and he will always have a special place in my heart no matter what happens.

perhaps this is what it is! You have been connected in past lives and as such, you 'know' each other. Its wonderful you met someone with whom you truly connect to like this.