Spell against harmful people

prudence

You don't need to order it. I know what is in Fiery Wall of Protection. You can PM me. I have used this to good effect.

I have some recipes too, but for anyone who has never ventured into making their own oils or what have you, having it ready-made by a reputable company can be a much faster option. And of course there would be no worrying about "did I do this part of the formula correctly? Did I pray enough over this or that herb/essential oil to get the proper vibe going ....?" Having used many of Lucky Mojo's oils, I totally stand by their effectiveness.

Carla

I have some recipes too, but for anyone who has never ventured into making their own oils or what have you, having it ready-made by a reputable company can be a much faster option. And of course there would be no worrying about "did I do this part of the formula correctly? Did I pray enough over this or that herb/essential oil to get the proper vibe going ....?" Having used many of Lucky Mojo's oils, I totally stand by their effectiveness.

That's cool. I can't get Lucky Mojo stuff very easily here in the UK.

canid

Hi Everyone,
I would never do this spell for one very specific reason. I do not believe in “binding” anyone or anything. What happens with binding is that it connects you to whatever is being bound. Why would you want to entangle your energy with whatever it is you want to bind? Then you have the problem of what do you do then? You either keep it bound which continues to keep it connected to you or you release it. Releasing it would not be a good idea so now you have to hang on to the bound person/energy for the rest of your life. Why on Earth would anyone what to do this?

Nope, I'd never do a binding spell either. I'd even be very hesitant to do a 'send back' spell, if you know what I mean. It could boomerang.

canid

You could petition Saint Michael for protection....there is a specific hoodoo oil made for protection that is perfect for using in conjunction with Saint Michael. It's called Fiery Wall of Protection. I have some and feel it is very potent. It is easily obtainable from Lucky Mojo Curio Company, the price is very affordable. (about $6 or so) If there is a practitioner who has decided to target you, I would certainly start with this oil and maybe go from there to see if more needs to be done.

You could also look into mirror box spells, a google search of that term would bring up a lot of information for you. If someone is attacking you magically, you can "put her/him into the mirror box" so that everything s/he does will come back on her/him, rather than reaching you (the intended target).

Great idea, thanks! I like to make my own oils, however. Very easy to do, usually. Unless you need pig guts, cricket legs or toad tongue. Which would IMO be unnecessary anyway, unless you're doing, erm, other 'stuff'.

Mirror box spells. I WILL research that, never heard of it. But doesn't that sound like a spell that would send the hex or whatever the heck you want to call it back to the sender? That could be dangerous also. Still, I'll check it out & thank you!

ETA: Sounds like a binding spell.

raeanne

Nope, I'd never do a binding spell either. I'd even be very hesitant to do a 'send back' spell, if you know what I mean. It could boomerang.
I know exactly what you mean by a 'send back' spell and I agree with you! Someone told me one time to imagine myself with a reflective surface to protect myself from a very mean person who was targeting me. I was not comfortable with that idea. If the mean person sent something bad toward me, I didn't want to be responsible for that going back on them. Again, I see that as connecting me to this bad energy. I would rather 'defuse' the energy rather than reflect it back.

Siochanai

I know exactly what you mean by a 'send back' spell and I agree with you! Someone told me one time to imagine myself with a reflective surface to protect myself from a very mean person who was targeting me. I was not comfortable with that idea. If the mean person sent something bad toward me, I didn't want to be responsible for that going back on them. Again, I see that as connecting me to this bad energy. I would rather 'defuse' the energy rather than reflect it back.

I have to agree with this 'sending back' or 'bindings' are a touchy subject. Basically it entails controlling the fate and will power of another individual. People have the right to make their own choices be it good or bad. What I would much rather see is a deflection spell. Instead of sending it back extra harsh or controlling someones actions it would involve deflecting the spell back to the universe whence it came thus exposing the person for their bad intentions. This would allow for the universe to decide it's own karmic justice.

My motto has always been if someone attempts to do me harm eventually it will come full circle and they will serve the sentence for their mis deed without my hostile intervention.

Milfoil

Leaving the option open so that the 'hurtful person's' freedom of choice remains, for example, making their actions visible to the world, rather than any kind of retaliation is one way of approaching the problem.

In curse removal, all the subterfuge and any 'trip wires' need to be tracked and avoided before a curse can be dispelled. If the person who has malice towards you is proficient then any kind of 'reverse' or mirror work will likely backfire so something which shines a light on them and their actions can be more effective. However, be warned that because you are linked in this situation, the light may shine on you too so your own actions need to be beyond reproach.

If you are in touch with your Spirit Allies, you could ask them about a protective talisman both for you and your home, car etc.

A witch bottle, containing your hair, nail clippings, urine, nails, bent pins etc is a very old way of deflecting and protecting (the curse goes to the bottle and not to you).

tarotbear

Having had to do a binding spell once, a long time ago - I can tell you that it is a very uncomfortable thing to do. Whereas most spellwork is 'vague' - you ask for financial help - it could come from anywhere at all - a binding spell asks that you name the person and bind them. If you are used to general spellwork - this is difficult.

You could be wrong - it could be someone else, you are acting irrationally, you are hysterical, etc, etc. You may see them as the 'convenient out' and you better be right about who it is before you start moving the Powers That Be to do something to the wrong person.

This person was going to try to advance themselves by getting me fired. I bound them from doing any more evil since she was also the type to mow down anyone in her way. I could just as easily (or easier!) have done a spell for her to find a better job with another company somewhere else, so she would leave, get on her broomstick, and go far, far away!

Perhaps you should look into casting a circle or something like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram which will deflect things from you. The LBRP and the Rose Cross rituals should pull up on a search.