Spells to sever ties

Miss Woo

Yes. Nicky taught me this a few months ago. YAY nicky!

I froze a paper slip with the person's name in a small jar of water, added a little hot sauce to keep her occupied. Worked pretty quickly (not immediately). Freezing her helped me stop fearing her. After about a month I poured the melted water under a tree and recycled the jar. She's still around. She can't touch me. I'm living happily ever after; what becomes of her, I don't care.

LOL I like the idea of the hot sauce :)

Laura Borealis

Mine is a little more, shall we say, earthy. I have only done this once; the individual I banished was utterly heinous, or I wouldn't have gone to such lengths. The spell goes like this - write their name on toilet paper nine times (I used felt tip marker). Do this with total focused intent. Whether you use the TP for what it was made for, or just stand over the bowl and drop it in, that's up to you. Flush it away, symbolically flushing the person out of your life. I think I chanted something too, but I don't remember what. She was out of my life within a week. I still saw her in town now and then but she'd actually turn and go the other way if she saw me, that's how powerful the spell was.

Miss Woo

Mine is a little more, shall we say, earthy. I have only done this once; the individual I banished was utterly heinous, or I wouldn't have gone to such lengths. The spell goes like this - write their name on toilet paper nine times (I used felt tip marker). Do this with total focused intent. Whether you use the TP for what it was made for, or just stand over the bowl and drop it in, that's up to you. Flush it away, symbolically flushing the person out of your life. I think I chanted something too, but I don't remember what. She was out of my life within a week. I still saw her in town now and then but she'd actually turn and go the other way if she saw me, that's how powerful the spell was.

That sounds fantastic, thanks. I will try it :)

Debra

I'm curious about the technicalities: how do you go about the name on paper? Do you just tear a piece of notebook paper and write the name in pen?
Wouldn't the water eventually dissolve the paper/smear the name?

Yes, and yes.

I put her in my mind, wrote the name in pen on a piece of notebook paper and let her "self" flow from my mind onto the paper with the ink. Yes, the name smeared. That's just ink, paper, water--it's the shifting of reality that's important, not so much the material that helps accomplish it. (In other words, it's not the name on paper that's magic, but the process. I think. I'm determined not to analyze because my rational scientific mind is not helpful when it comes to stuff like this. I trust in Nicky's experience and good sense and all that)

Debra

The spell goes like this - write their name on toilet paper nine times (I used felt tip marker). Do this with total focused intent. Whether you use the TP for what it was made for, or just stand over the bowl and drop it in, that's up to you. Flush it away, symbolically flushing the person out of your life. I think I chanted something too, but I don't remember what. She was out of my life within a week. I still saw her in town now and then but she'd actually turn and go the other way if she saw me, that's how powerful the spell was.

Haha you can make it snow, too! Says Alice who lives in Cul de Sac...

Attachments

• cds_c100118.gif
    cds_c100118.gif
    75.5 KB · Views: 115

PrincessPaulina

Ha ha! Love it!!!
Intent is everything!

I once bought 2 keychains: one with my name on it, the other with my husband's.
We each kept our keys on the keychain with the other's name (so he had the one with 'Paulina', and vice versa).

One day we went to a music festival, and as my hubby was using the porta-potty bathroom, his keychain dropped into the hole -- before he could snatch it out, the heart-shaped 'Paulina' keychain (with car key attached!) sank to the bottom of, basically, a deep hole full of sh*t!

Lol! We are still together 10 years later! ;)
Intent, intent, intent = all!

Miss Woo

Yes, and yes.

I put her in my mind, wrote the name in pen on a piece of notebook paper and let her "self" flow from my mind onto the paper with the ink. Yes, the name smeared. That's just ink, paper, water--it's the shifting of reality that's important, not so much the material that helps accomplish it. (In other words, it's not the name on paper that's magic, but the process. I think. I'm determined not to analyze because my rational scientific mind is not helpful when it comes to stuff like this. I trust in Nicky's experience and good sense and all that)

I totally get what you mean. Thanks for explaining :thumbsup:

magpie9

Thank you so much for all of these suggestions! :)

I think I'm going to draw a circle on a piece of paper, and write "me" inside the circle, and then write the people's names somewhere outside the circle, and then put it in the freezer :thumbsup:

I really feel like I need to 'draw a line'.

I will let you know how I go :)

A circle drawing a line should be a separate spell because if you include it in the freezing spell, you also freeze yourself. Not what you want, I lthink...intent is not quite everything.