Spiritual Practice Visual

Mi-Shell

Very interesting :)
Thanks, Bhodhi!

I wonder, where the creators of this would put trance work and shamanic practice.....

Chrystella

I love this. I stumbled upon it a couple of years ago and I printed it out and glued it to a page in my journal. I refer to it from time to time.

Milfoil

Great reference, thanks Bodhiseed. I guess there are still a few branches to 'fill in' with our own personal ways and practices.

celticnoodle

oh thank you, Bodhiseed for this! I will print this out to use for my own practice.

very nice! :thumbsup:

linnie

Thank you, wonderful Bodhi... :) I love it... I hadn't really thought about such practice in those terms, but I have a little something on each branch of the tree, but need to boost one particular branch... and that is just about to happen, as someone new has moved to the village and is beginning yoga again... (I'm better in a group!

Very interesting :)
Thanks, Bhodhi! I will also refer to that image from time to time to stay in touch with my Self more profoundly.

I wonder, where the creators of this would put trance work and shamanic practice.....
Hello dear Mi-Shell... :) I initially counted it in the lower right limb, of Ritual/Cycle, because for me the actual Ritual itself is important, but after looking at your question more deeply, it seems it could just as easily fit in under Generative, or Movement or Creational, or just about anywhere, depending on which part of the Journeying you focus on, huh? :)

What a great thread, drawing some of my favourite ATers into one place... and I'm sure more will come! :) Many blessings to you all :heart: :heart: :heart: