Spread for knowing a date of a future event

pasc345

Hi, I would like to know if there is a spread to determine the date or approximate date of an event that will happen in the near future?
Thank you!

DiamondsRForever

Hi, I would like to know if there is a spread to determine the date or approximate date of an event that will happen in the near future?
Thank you!

What kind of event are you thinking of? Like the date of when you will start seeing someone new, or when an actual party/etc will occur?

pasc345

What kind of event are you thinking of? Like the date of when you will start seeing someone new, or when an actual party/etc will occur?

I know that the event will occur but I want to know when. I will see someone that I haven't seen in a long time.

DiamondsRForever

I know that the event will occur but I want to know when. I will see someone that I haven't seen in a long time.

There is a method that is a bit out of the ordinary, but I have used before..

1) Shuffle and split the deck into three piles.
2) Flip the first card of each pile and select the pile with the highest card.
3) Choose two significators, then search through the pile to find one of them.
4) The further back on the pile, the more distant in time the event will take place. You can choose a time interval. I usually choose a year, so if the significator is 2/3 back into the pile, it would be ~8 months.

Hope this helps! :)

tarotreader75

DiamondsRForever,

That is an interesting timing spread but what if you choose a pile where neither specified card are in there? Also, do Major Arcana count higher than the MInor Arcana? Meaning you get a card of Pentacles, a card of Swords and say Justice. Which one do you choose? Just curious!!!

Thanks,

M

DiamondsRForever

DiamondsRForever,

That is an interesting timing spread but what if you choose a pile where neither specified card are in there? Also, do Major Arcana count higher than the MInor Arcana? Meaning you get a card of Pentacles, a card of Swords and say Justice. Which one do you choose? Just curious!!!

Thanks,

M

Justice would win. :) If neither card is in there, it means that either you should not know or it will not actually occur within the specified time period.