Suggestions for Spiritual Cleaning After Someone Died

gregory

You can pray to the angels - sure. It might work. I don't do that, and have no idea.

If he is malign, you could ask a priest for an exorcism - but he sounds harmless enough. If you don't want to look for someone who deals in these things you could also try simply sitting quietly in the dark and thinking about him till you can feel him around you, and then talking to him. If you ask him reasonably and calmly and accept that he has as much right to be there as you do, he might let go.

And of course - if you wait it out, he might very well leave of his own accord anyway. He may have a reason for sticking around - you could try figure out what that is and help him with it (that's where people who know their stuff can be helpful. A shaman practitioner would be good.)

Disa

So, based on your opinion, I should get a priest or a medium to do this ? I can't just pray to the angels to take him up to the Light ?

Do what feels right to you, if you can feel his presence, you can do what you feel needs to be done so that you no longer feel his presence. Whatever works for you.

Milfoil

ok, now, I don't know what you meant he wants to get rid of me. How ? He's on the world of spirit. and who can speak to him ? like a medium ? lol, I am not going to spend money to hire a medium to do that kind of stuffs when someone in here can teach me to get rid of him.

Many who pass on but hang around in their old homes don't like the new people, it confuses them and they don't realise they have died. IF you have the ability to connect with and communicate with the dead then by all means, go ahead and see why he is still around.

Otherwise, it may be better to leave it to someone who can. This is not something that you can just do by waving some incense about and praying.

How do you know that he is still there, what gives it away?

Bhavana

How do you know he is really there? I mean, what signs have you seen or felt that make you think he is?

sunstallion

How do you know he is really there? I mean, what signs have you seen or felt that make you think he is?

I dont know if he is still there or not because I haven't moved in yet. The guy who is going to be my roommate told me that his old roommate was an 80-year-old man who lived in that room and died there when he slept because of heart failure.

gregory

I dont know if he is still there or not because I haven't moved in yet. The guy who is going to be my roommate told me that his old roommate was an 80-year-old man who lived in that room and died there when he slept because of heart failure.

Well in that case - don't cross any bridge before you come to it.
What IS this thread about, then ? 80 y/o dying of natural causes - he's probably long gone to be with his spirit mates by now.

Milfoil

what do you mean psychological process ? I am not afraid of spirit. But he is there. I just want to get rid of him.

Sigh, which one is it? In the first few posts you say "but he is there" and in this last one you don't know. Now this is a forum where there are a LOT of sensitive people who do actually sense, see, feel, speak to, hear and work with those who have left the material plane. So when anyone comes and asks for help getting rid of a spirit it is understood that there is actually some evidence that there is a spirit that needs to move on.

It may be well worth while asking yourself the question 'is this necessary' first before engaging others in a fools errand.

sunstallion

Sigh, which one is it? In the first few posts you say "but he is there" and in this last one you don't know. Now this is a forum where there are a LOT of sensitive people who do actually sense, see, feel, speak to, hear and work with those who have left the material plane. So when anyone comes and asks for help getting rid of a spirit it is understood that there is actually some evidence that there is a spirit that needs to move on.

It may be well worth while asking yourself the question 'is this necessary' first before engaging others in a fools errand.

lol, read my very first again !

gregory

Which says:
The room of the place I will move in soon. The guy who used to live there was an 80-year-old man who died of heart congestive failure right in that room. I am not scared. My roommate doesn't believe in ghost and is not afraid of ghost.

Anyone has any suggestions to clear up the spirit of this old man ?

Thanks

And you now say you don't know if he's there. You can't clear up his spirit if it's gone. So wait till you move in and see if he's around. Until you know if he is, there's no point planning, as you have no idea what is needed - if anything is.

Milfoil

Your first post says nothing more than you want to clear the flat of the spirit of an 80 year old guy who died there. You then go on in post 6 to say "But he is there". Then later when asked in more detail you don't know. On top of that you speak of 'getting rid' which implies a complete disregard for the soul of this person.

Clearly this is a wild goose chase. Again, as a moderator I am asking you to think clearly before you ask other members to spend their time advising you on something which may not even be an issue.