Suggestions for Spiritual Cleaning After Someone Died

sunstallion

due to unexpected financial disagreement. I am not going to live there and they won't let me rent that place.

But anyways, thanks for all of your advices.

Tiddles

The old man jinxed it cause he knew you were going to try to get rid of him, and he ain't going anywhere!

tarotbear

The old man jinxed it cause he knew you were going to try to get rid of him, and he ain't going anywhere!

Oh, Tiddles! you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean!

"What goes around, comes around."

Grizabella

Unless you've built a brand, spanking new house for yourself or moved into a brand new apartment, chances are almost 100% that someone died where you're going to live. And even if not within the structure, someone undoubtedly died on that very ground that whatever structure you're planning to live in is built on. Unless you see some signs that a malevolent spirit is lurking around, I wouldn't worry about it. Not all spirits are bad anyway.

Tiddles

Oh, Tiddles! you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean!

"What goes around, comes around."

It was just a little joke; this forum certainly needs a little joke once in a while.

gregory

It was just a little joke; this forum certainly needs a little joke once in a while.

Especially when dealing with - something like this... :confused:

Tiddles

Dealing with...........what, exactly? SunStallion doesn't know the man, and was just looking for a room to rent. He was CLEARLY NOT shaken up by these events. There was never any reason to think that the old man's spirit was hanging around, or that this was some serious spiritual cleansing that needed to be sorted out.

gregory

Dealing with...........what, exactly? SunStallion doesn't know the man, and was just looking for a room to rent. He was CLEARLY NOT shaken up by these events. There was never any reason to think that the old man's spirit was hanging around, or that this was some serious spiritual cleansing that needed to be sorted out.

Exactly - I meant dealing with a REALLY unfocused THREAD like this, not a situation like this })

linnie

Bless the old fellow and feel gratitude that he has escaped his physical discomfort. Bless one another for caring... :):):) :heart: