Tarot Book good for LGBTQ+ Inclusiveness?

Frindle

Info request!
Can anyone recommend a good LGBTQ+ and/or ally book coordinated with Tarot? I can find feminist/lesbian oriented ones, but I'm trying to go more inclusive, if that's possible. Thoughts?

Thanking you in advance!

rwcarter

Only thing I can think of is the companion booklets for the Son Tarot and the Slow Holler Tarot.

Frindle

Thanks Rodney.

page of ghosts

littleredtarot.com might have some suggestions in their books area of the shop or if you search the blog? The people writing for that site are of various genders and sexual orientations so I would think they might have written about something at some point! The blog is one of my faves so it might be a resource on its own, if you like it.

Frindle

Page of ghosts-

I love Beth's blog! It's one of my favorites. As a matter of fact, Beth told me about "She is Sitting in the Night" by Oliver Pickle.

Per Beth "She Is Sitting in the Night - tho I promote as a queer book, it's inclusive of all .but it's inclusive in its language, any sexual orientation inc straight fits. Teaches inclusivity as default."

She wrote a wonderful review on Little Red Tarot- I went ahead and ordered it.

I was also told "that whole small publishing house is run by queer and trans babes in Montreal and their books are fab." by another fan.

We shall see!
Thank you for sharing!

page of ghosts

Ah, that is so great! It's always nice to meet another person who appreciates littleredtarot :D

I've yet to buy anything from the shop but that book intrigued me when she wrote the review, so I might pick it up myself at some point. I always worry about import tax when I order from overseas, but I think books are exempt from the rule. And it would be nice to have an inclusive book that brings some new ideas with it. I hope you enjoy it!

barefootlife

Hey, if that ends up being a good book, can you report back as to how you found it helpful? I try to make my language in readings inclusive regardless, and tend to read with decks that aren't hugely based on human images, but more intersectionality and inclusivity never hurt anybody.

Frindle

Barefootlife, I certainly will. Really looking forward to this book.