tarot for past life regression

cayacia

does anybody have some suggestions for types of spreads/questions to use when you look into past lives? I'm extreemly interested in them especially since I've had a couple of dreams over the years that are reaccuring. Also my teacher/friend and we both feel like we've known each other in the past but we just don't know how.

Any suggestions?

bec

Hi cayacia,
check out my HP: click english flag, spreads, homemade, kyriesummer, she made a pastlive spread you might wanna check out.

paola

I found a Karma spread in a old book and I think maybe is interesting for what you are looking for.
You have to take the seven of cups as significator and draw seven cards, one for each cup. Observe this card in the rider waite could be very helpful.
1 kundalini, sexuality, primordial energies,
2 aggressiveness, energy,
3 fame as competition against the world, death.
4 richness, relations with money, your skills to live a life well lived
5 power, personality foundation, ego
6 love, relations with the others
7 spirituality
It has to be made ones in the whole life and theorically a person with seven majors arcana is arrived at the end.
Good luck

Thirteen

Quote:cayacia (11 Dec, 2001 08:28):
does anybody have some suggestions for types of spreads/questions to use when you look into past lives? I'm extreemly interested in them especially since I've had a couple of dreams over the years that are reaccuring. Also my teacher/friend (slash person I'm in love with as well :*()and we both feel like we've known each other in the past but we just don't know how.

Any suggestions?

There is a rather complex, but effective past life spread in Konraad's "Classic Tarot Spreads". I've used it with great success, but you need to view the cards (Konraad wants you to use only Major Arcana, but I've found it more effective if you toss in court cards as well) as telling a story, rather than going for the meanings. So it matters which deck you use. And it takes some practice.