Tarot for Yourself - My Tarot Profile - what do I do with it?

sarahenglish

Could someone help me figure out what it means to have the Sun, Wheel, and Magician as both your personality cards and your soul cards? I have read thirteen's basics pages on all three, but how do they interrelate with each other in this circumstance?

And then how do I factor in:

My sun sign card is the Emporer
Current year card is the Lovers

Then comes the Numerological cards and opportunity cards which are supposed to correspond to my soul number. Well, I have 3: 19, 10, and 1. Since they are for the Minor Arcana, I would assume that I should drop the 19, but do I also drop the 10 and go with the 1, or do I use both the 10 and the 1.

Then there are my zodiac lessons and opportunities cards : 2, 3, and 4 of wands with my destiny being the 4 of wands.

Personal Potential - Queen of Wands
Inner Teacher - King of Pentacles
Mode of Expression - Queen of Swords

Jewel

Hi saeahenglish, I would like to refer you to the Study Groups Forum where Kaz, Bec and I have started a study group for that book and discussing all of those issues. If you would like to join our group (and we hope you will), retrieve posts from at least 120 days and you will see the Tarot for Yourself posts. We are currently bogged down somewhere between chapters 6 and 7 but we are still there and will help you through these exercises. It is a wonderful book!

sarahenglish

I would love to join it! What is the name of the thread? And how do I find it?

Sarah English

Jewel

Hi Sarah,

Please go to the "Study Group" forum, that is where we are conducting this. For some reason I could not get the earlier threads to come up, but have asked assistance from the moderator to see if she bring them back to the top of the "Study Group" froum for you. The only one that was still visible was the one on Chpt. 4 & 6 (Permutations). If we cannot retrieve them, then what you will need to do is start a new thread in the Study Group Forum with your personal information following the pattern in the book. All of our posts start with "Tarot for Yourself". Look forward to seeing you in the Study Group forum.

Kaz

Can't find the thread, it's gone in forum-switch.
Go to the studygroupsforum to see my post about it there Sarah, welcome to join the group !!!

Kaz

DeLani

Hi Sara,
My hubby has that same combo. It is really very unusual, and lucky, I think. It seems to indicate a very adaptable personality, but also very powerful - resourceful, good communicator, and an inspiration to those around you. Combined with the Emperor, quite an incredible personality!
The point of those personality cards is to meditate on their meanings & lessons, and that those lessons will be more appropriate to your life than any other cards may be.
As for the minor Arcana, the 10s would be the cards you would use, as the Aces are elemental, not astrological. This shows completion and success. Pretty great, if you ask me! The minors correspond to your day-to-day lessons. The Destiny card seems to me to indicate the type of work or environment that you will feel most fulfilled in.
Good luck,
DeLani

sarahenglish

Thanks Delani!,
I really appreciate the info! I am going to see if I cant find the thread Kaz is referring to, but it is nice to know what my personal cards are! With so many, I was really overwhelmed!
Thanks again, Sarah English