Tarot + Lenormand Relationship Outlook

beekie

Decided to try a new technique in combining tarot and lenormand for a relationship outlook!

Things have been feeling a little dull so I have decided to change a few things in order to hopefully rekindle a spark in my relationship...

1. Putting my energy into hobbies, friends and other things so i'm not relying on the relationship to fulfill me.

2. Letting go control. Instead of trying to force the relationship in a certain direction, letting go of the reigns and just letting things fall where they may.

My question was to see a 3 month outlook if I keep to the above goals.

My spread is 2 rows of 3 cards each. Pairing each tarot with lenormand:

6 of Pentacles- The Sun- King of Wands
Scythe- Ship- Woman

6oP + Scythe= tells me there will be an end to the imbalance i'm feeling

Sun+ Ship= my ship has come in. This positive outlook will draw things to me (the ship is actually facing, moving towards the woman)

KoW+ Woman= first thought was the King wants this woman! The King is also facing the Sun, like this light and energy is drawing a moth to a flame

My first reaction was this seems pretty positive. The tarot cards feel good to me and the 6oP shows that i'm not putting all my eggs into 1 basket.

BUT... I'm questioning the row of lenormand, especially Scythe. This speaks to sudden painful endings, but with the ship moving towards the woman, I read this as more of a sudden change in direction "my ship has come in"

Am I just seeing what I want, or could the Scythe really be speaking to an ending?

snowmoon

so you use no layout , no position meaning .

scythe is ending, unexpected, so with 6 o p would be end, and the sun with ship would lead you to another way to king of wand with woman.

Barleywine

Since the tarot Sixes usually imply balance and harmony, the Scythe underlying the 6 of Pentacles suggests "having the legs cut out from under" any existing sense of balance. If the balanced state is of a humdrum nature, that might not be a bad thing, although the liberation might still be painful.

The Sun above the Ship brings to mind the analogy of ancient European mariners following the path of the sun in trying to find a route into the West. It suggests moving toward a happier place.

The King of Wands over the Woman might imply an authoritative and possibly domineering man "taking her in hand," so to speak. She could be letting him take the lead. The King of Wands following the Sun makes me think of Louis XIV, the "Sun King," who was an absolute monarchist.

beekie

Since the tarot Sixes usually imply balance and harmony, the Scythe underlying the 6 of Pentacles suggests "having the legs cut out from under" any existing sense of balance. If the balanced state is of a humdrum nature, that might not be a bad thing, although the liberation might still be painful.

The Sun above the Ship brings to mind the analogy of ancient European mariners following the path of the sun in trying to find a route into the West. It suggests moving toward a happier place.

The King of Wands over the Woman might imply an authoritative and possibly domineering man "taking her in hand," so to speak. She could be letting him take the lead. The King of Wands following the Sun makes me think of Louis XIV, the "Sun King," who was an absolute monarchist.

I LOVE how you interpreted the Scythe as having the legs cut out from under. I think that speaks so clear to the visual of these 2 cards. And you're right, if things are humdrum it might not be a bad thing. Comparing the now to that, I would totally say that the "humdrum" state has been cut away! While I am still in a relationship, the nature of it is changing.

This does play into the Sun + Ship as we are trying to find this happy medium.

I am also trying to allow him to take the lead but more along the lines in making sure i'm not being a pain in the butt and nagging haha!

I like how you helped clarify this, thank you!