Tarot of the Egyptian Gods

Ricardo

I found this deck at my favourite bookstore. I remember having seen a review for this deck in the past, but now I can't find any. The problem is that the author claim to have unveiled the mysteries of Tarot and its connection with the Egyptian gods. I would like to know if somebody knows this deck, and how serious it is. I have the feeling of being in front of another trick to take my money away... ??? Can somebody give me an advice here? Thanks!

Ricardo.-

truthsayer

Quote:Ricardo (14 Aug, 2001 10:08):
I found this deck at my favourite bookstore. I remember having seen a review for this deck in the past, but now I can't find any. The problem is that the author claim to have unveiled the mysteries of Tarot and its connection with the Egyptian gods. I would like to know if somebody knows this deck, and how serious it is. I have the feeling of being in front of another trick to take my money away... ??? Can somebody give me an advice here? Thanks!
Ricardo.-

i've never heard of the deck but if whoever is putting this deck out is making these type of claims--run!!!!!!!! imho, no one alive has all the answers to anything. anyone who tries to tell you "the answer" and cause you to distrust your own perceptions is someone to be avoided. if you have the feeling that you are in front of another trick to take your money away then you prob are. trust you intuition--it will seldom fail you.