Tarot Spreads

starfish66

Tigerlily -

Cool site! I love the spreads. Thanks for posting the link.

:THERM Starfish

Jenny-Li

Wow, that's a great idea, could work brilliantly for different situations in life, but also as a tool in one's personal pathworking, I think!

Thank you so much for posting it, will save the link and work my way through the spreads!

Jenny :)

wetsheep1

Awesome!

That is **ust** too cool -- thank you for posting the link!!

:) Blessings,
-- k

lili

great discovery, I love all the spreads, I will have to try some of them. Thanks Tigerlily for shearing this web site with us.

MeeWah

Tigerlily: Bless you! What awesome spreads!
It occurs to me that those Major spreads could be used for the particular year. With that in mind, am going to try out the Hierophant Spread first since this is a Hierophant Year.

Alta

Great idea MeeWah.... I have been in my Hermit year since April and I still don't seem to see it what is happening in my life. I'll try the Hermit spreads..
Thanks for posting tigerlily!

MeeWah

Marion: On the contrary, I do see one instance of The Hermit manifesting. You are a moderator now!! That involves seeking one's own counsel to deal with situations that arise as well as being consulted by others on same. After all that busyness, you may want to hunt up a cave :D

Phoenix

Huh?? I am confused. What do you mean about Major Arcana years????

BTW. Thanks for the site! I have been looking for something like that.

I like you avatar, MeeWah!

Jenny-Li

Phoenix said:
Huh?? I am confused. What do you mean about Major Arcana years????

In the Tarot for your Self, and probably other books too, you get instructions on how to calculate your personality card, your soul card, your year card and your shadow card. You start by adding your birth year (in my case 1973) with your birth day (26) and month (4) = 2003 in my case. Then you reduce that number to anything less than 22, that is your soul card. You then reduce that card (if possible) to a single digit number, that is your personality card. (In my case 5 The Hierophant is both Soul and Personality card.) To figure out your Year card, instead of your birth year, use the current year and your birth date.

Hope that helps and that I didn' get anything wrong!

Jenny :)