Tentatively offering readings for feedback

think

CLOSED

So I'm new to lenormand. I just got my first deck a few weeks ago. I'm not sure I like reading these. But I always found lennie readings insightful and accurate. So I want to master this.

I'm offering 3-5 card readings for feedback.

Anything goes for now, if I start to struggle I might rescind that bit.

I guess brevity is a different challenge, I'm verbose in the extreme.

Let's go!

mahafrins

Oh me girl how does AP feel about marrying me?

Also how does he feel about dating me again?

I'll give good FB if you need a reading don't hesitate

amaya1

How will go tomorrow with El and myself

Dartellus

Hiya!

What is the connection between me and Roberta M?

Thanks!

think

Oh me girl how does AP feel about marrying me?

Also how does he feel about dating me again?

I'll give good FB if you need a reading don't hesitate

hey mahafrins, thanks for sitting

how he feels about marrying you:

stork house fox

He feels like this is what he would want deep down, it would make him happy. a great new idea! but there is some issue that needs solving before this could be a real consideration

dating you again:

book heart woman

there's that book again, it came up the other day for you. so there's something needs to be revealed, to do with love and dating. maybe he thinks you're seeing someone else or he has another woman interested in him? some secret there. but ultimately, yes heart and woman, he wants to date you again

mahafrins

hey mahafrins, thanks for sitting

how he feels about marrying you:

stork house fox

He feels like this is what he would want deep down, it would make him happy. a great new idea! but there is some issue that needs solving before this could be a real consideration

dating you again:

book heart woman

there's that book again, it came up the other day for you. so there's something needs to be revealed, to do with love and dating. maybe he thinks you're seeing someone else or he has another woman interested in him? some secret there. but ultimately, yes heart and woman, he wants to date you again

Yea he should want to marry me and make himself happy and physically be satisfied but yep he is himself hiding cause of some issues he is not telling me or never told me..

Yes he might feel I am dating and I showed him a pick of my date too but yep we should date again if possible...thanx

think

How will go tomorrow with El and myself

hey amaya

whip clover lily
base: fish

I think there will be an element of luck here, so it will mostly go well because something will happen to give you a chance to get along. but with the fish base and the whip there could be a minor disagreement of sorts, someone takes something the wrong way or says something without thinking, something like that. lily shows it will all be blown over and the rest of the time will be good.

hope that makes sense?

empress's dress

hi T!

can i play? may i sit? yay practicing! and keeping it short! i could learn something from you about keeping it short! :heart:

here is a question to play with if you will have me!

what should i focus on with the architect tomorrow?

i will feedback after my appt with the architect, if that is ok?

think

Hiya!

What is the connection between me and Roberta M?

Thanks!

hey dartellus

flowers cross sun
base snake

I think the connection between you guys is deep and friendly, could be some unrequited love here, not sure which side but both of you have warm feelings for the other, even tho there might be a bit of an underlying tactic. so say you or her pretend to want friendship when really deeper desires are harboured. there seems a lot of potential, but not much actual love and romance there now

hope that makes sense!

GotH

Hello..

If you are still taking sitters, can you tell me what it was that destroyed the relationship between myself and J? (non romantic)

Thank you...