Test Driving Sacred Rebels Oracle

crystalrose

CLOSED

Just got the Sacred Rebels Oracle & wanna try it out. These are gonna be one carders. If you have a specific area or question you want read on, that's fine. Otherwise general is okay too.

Feedback mandatory. If you owe me feedback from another thread OR you are asking an obsessive question, I will not read for you.

5 sitters to start please.

1. EmpressArwen - reading posted/feedback received
2. Galaxys4 - reading posted/feedback received
3. Dartellus - reading posted/feedback received
4. zayats - reading posted/feedback received
5. MissNine - reading posted/feedback received
6.pageofswords - reading posted/feedback received
7. Aries2014 - reading posted
8. Bonny - reading posted/feedback received
9. Pageofswords - readings posted

EmpressArwen

Me please! General is fine.

I really am interested in this deck.

Thank you!

galaxys4

What does my higher self want me to focus on at this time?
Thank you

Dartellus

Just a general reading would be great.

Thanks! :D

zayats

Hi! The name of the deck sounds intriguing, I'd love a reading, please :) A general will be fine.

MissNine

Guidance on my love life please

crystalrose

Me please! General is fine.

I really am interested in this deck.

Thank you!

25 - Release the Dark Wound, Let Love Live

Wow, you must really be going through a lot. I get the impression that you need to retreat... take some solitary time to heal and tap into your inner wisdom. Whatever pain you may be experiencing has worn you out, and you need to care for yourself emotionally and spiritually.

The card speaks about not succumbing to self-doubt or despair. Do not allow yourself to be abused emotionally either by yourself or other people through criticism, fear, or feelings of unworthiness. You need to shut out the negative voices that are eating at you. It's not too late or too hard for you to find happiness, but it is necessary to take steps to remove yourself from whatever it is that is causing you pain. The road ahead may look difficult, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel if you believe in yourself. Finding yourself again is more important that whatever ties or obligations you have to situations that are ultimately wounding you. Many people give up on projects or aspirations that would have brought them great joy because they talked themselves out of it before they even got started. Don't let that be you. Listen to your gut.

Hope this made sense. Let me know what you think.

crystalrose

What does my higher self want me to focus on at this time?
Thank you

10 - Releasing Allegiances

Interesting. In the picture, a nude woman sits crouched and asleep while flies have landed on her body. She doesn't even seem to be conscious of the flies. I wonder if you have some unhealthy relationships floating around that you don't even realize are there? Most people choose their friends by default, but it may be time for you to consciously consider who it is that you're spending time with. Only choose relationships that inspire or uplift you and start weeding out the ones that serve no purpose in your life. Doesn't mean you need to dump your friends completely, but you may need to think about downgrading the importance of certain relationships. Loyalty is good, but not when you are acting against your own best interests to stay loyal to someone. This would include fighting other people's battles for them, or doing something you don't want to do just because someone else wants or needs you to do it.

This card reminds me of something I read once - if you want to know who you are becoming, look at the 5 people you interact with the most. If these people do not match the ideal of who you want to be, perhaps you have outgrown them and it's time to seek some new relationships. Just because you were connected to someone at one point in time does not mean you have to keep them around forever. We all grow and change, and it's okay to let go if need be.

crystalrose

I'm getting more tired than I expected tonight! The rest of the readings will be posted tomorrow. :heart: