Test Driving Sacred Rebels Oracle

EmpressArwen

25 - Release the Dark Wound, Let Love Live

Wow, you must really be going through a lot. I get the impression that you need to retreat... take some solitary time to heal and tap into your inner wisdom. Whatever pain you may be experiencing has worn you out, and you need to care for yourself emotionally and spiritually.

Sigh. Yes. I'm just so tired. Our financial situation is a nightmare. It's a constant, unrelenting stress. It's not just the money though...it's the relationship fall-out that has happened because of the financial issues. Major marriage issues.

The card speaks about not succumbing to self-doubt or despair. Do not allow yourself to be abused emotionally either by yourself or other people through criticism, fear, or feelings of unworthiness. You need to shut out the negative voices that are eating at you.

I feel like a complete failure. Every member of my family (on both my side and my husband's side) are extremely successful and wealthy. They literally have everything. I, intellectually, know that comparison does no good but it's so hard not to. It just seems like everything comes easier to them and I'm left wondering what have I done so wrong? I don't know how to turn it around or even how to just stop my negative self-talk.

It's not too late or too hard for you to find happiness, but it is necessary to take steps to remove yourself from whatever it is that is causing you pain. The road ahead may look difficult, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel if you believe in yourself. Finding yourself again is more important that whatever ties or obligations you have to situations that are ultimately wounding you. Many people give up on projects or aspirations that would have brought them great joy because they talked themselves out of it before they even got started. Don't let that be you. Listen to your gut.

Hope this made sense. Let me know what you think.

I think this part speaks a lot about my "PATH". I've all but given up on reading for people. I'm so full of self-doubt and my faith in...well...everything is terribly shaken by the last 2 years of turmoil and lack. I feel such a disconnect from my guides. I still get visions but they are so erratic and usually make no sense. I think it's all due to my constant stress. I need to reconnect. I just don't know where to start. I want to get back to a place where I was lead by the Spirit not my fears.

Thank you for your insight here. I will try to heed this advice.

crystalrose

Sigh. Yes. I'm just so tired. Our financial situation is a nightmare. It's a constant, unrelenting stress. It's not just the money though...it's the relationship fall-out that has happened because of the financial issues. Major marriage issues.

I feel like a complete failure. Every member of my family (on both my side and my husband's side) are extremely successful and wealthy. They literally have everything. I, intellectually, know that comparison does no good but it's so hard not to. It just seems like everything comes easier to them and I'm left wondering what have I done so wrong? I don't know how to turn it around or even how to just stop my negative self-talk.

I think this part speaks a lot about my "PATH". I've all but given up on reading for people. I'm so full of self-doubt and my faith in...well...everything is terribly shaken by the last 2 years of turmoil and lack. I feel such a disconnect from my guides. I still get visions but they are so erratic and usually make no sense. I think it's all due to my constant stress. I need to reconnect. I just don't know where to start. I want to get back to a place where I was lead by the Spirit not my fears.

Thank you for your insight here. I will try to heed this advice.

Thank you for the feedback. Another thing the card meaning touches on is how destructive perfectionism can be. You don't have to do anything huge or miraculous all at once. Maybe make it a goal to do one paid reading a month, or let's say for example you want to write a book, do a page a week. Do not judge yourself by how much you think you need to be doing. Any effort is great, and it's okay to work within your own limitations. The point is to DO something without judging the results. I'm sure you'll get back in the groove over time. Some boundaries and absolute priorities need to be set. For example, first thing in the morning before the stress creeps in, meditate no matter what. Or make weekends you time... Whatever works for you. You need to make space for yourself and your needs even in the midst of what you are dealing with... Make your dreams non-negotiable.

I've seen your readings... You have a special gift, please don't give up on yourself!! :heart:

EmpressArwen

Thank you for the feedback. Another thing the card meaning touches on is how destructive perfectionism can be. You don't have to do anything huge or miraculous all at once. Maybe make it a goal to do one paid reading a month, or let's say for example you want to write a book, do a page a week. Do not judge yourself by how much you think you need to be doing. Any effort is great, and it's okay to work within your own limitations. The point is to DO something without judging the results. I'm sure you'll get back in the groove over time. Some boundaries and absolute priorities need to be set. For example, first thing in the morning before the stress creeps in, meditate no matter what. Or make weekends you time... Whatever works for you. You need to make space for yourself and your needs even in the midst of what you are dealing with... Make your dreams non-negotiable.

I've seen your readings... You have a special gift, please don't give up on yourself!! :heart:

Thank you! I really appreciate this. You are absolutely right...I don't have to do everything (which is exactly how I am...all or nothing). I can do little bits at a time. I've been so defeatist lately. I need to take steps to get my groove back. :)

Thanks again, dear. I think I need to save up for this deck.

galaxys4

I can relate to this. There are relationships in my life that have outgrown their usefulness for me in this life. I am just clinging to them because they are there. The interaction is very minimal, but they are there in the background. This reading makes me think hard to figure out what I should be doing with them. Many thanks for reading. Good read!
10 - Releasing Allegiances

Interesting. In the picture, a nude woman sits crouched and asleep while flies have landed on her body. She doesn't even seem to be conscious of the flies. I wonder if you have some unhealthy relationships floating around that you don't even realize are there? Most people choose their friends by default, but it may be time for you to consciously consider who it is that you're spending time with. Only choose relationships that inspire or uplift you and start weeding out the ones that serve no purpose in your life. Doesn't mean you need to dump your friends completely, but you may need to think about downgrading the importance of certain relationships. Loyalty is good, but not when you are acting against your own best interests to stay loyal to someone. This would include fighting other people's battles for them, or doing something you don't want to do just because someone else wants or needs you to do it.

This card reminds me of something I read once - if you want to know who you are becoming, look at the 5 people you interact with the most. If these people do not match the ideal of who you want to be, perhaps you have outgrown them and it's time to seek some new relationships. Just because you were connected to someone at one point in time does not mean you have to keep them around forever. We all grow and change, and it's okay to let go if need be.

crystalrose

Just a general reading would be great.

Thanks! :D

30 - The Perfection of Your Life

You need to trust that everything in your life is happening exactly as it's supposed to. There may be upheavals and turmoil that are making you feel anxious, worried or confused. This is because you are going through some major life changes. You don't need to make any major decisions right now... don't rush the process. I think you may have a tendency to over-analyze or feel like you need to make something happen because at times you can be impatient. If you feel caught between multiple options, maybe none of them are right for you and that is why you're having a hard time deciding. Be patient. Your path will become clear to you in time.

For now, ride the wave and let whatever happens happen. Become okay with not having all the answers. The card advises that you do something to shake up your stuck energy - play, sing, run, paint, laugh. Don't feel like you have to pressure yourself to be productive or work so hard to get ahead. Sometimes answers come from doing the very opposite of what you feel you *should* be doing.

crystalrose

Hi! The name of the deck sounds intriguing, I'd love a reading, please :) A general will be fine.

3 - Inspiration

Beautiful card :). Make room for things that make you feel inspired and energized. You seem to be a very creative & intelligent person, so start taking action on some of those brilliant ideas you have. Is there something you've been dying to do but haven't yet? If you don't have an idea now, I think something will be coming to you soon. Nothing is too grand for you to accomplish, and you'll find that when you share your inspiration with the world, people will come out of the woodwork to help you. Enthusiasm is contagious. You are an out of the box thinker & a natural leader (even if you don't believe yourself to be.) Don't neglect your natural strengths. You need to follow your creative visions and act on inspiration when it comes to you.

crystalrose

Guidance on my love life please

37 - Focus on the Light

Are you depressed about your love life? Or worried about how things are progressing? The girl in the picture has her back to the shadows, while her hands grasp a brilliant light. Facing her is a large sunflower, with a blue sky and pine trees behind it. The picture reminds me of the passage of seasons. You need to stay optimistic while at the same time not fretting about the whens and hows. Just as time inevitably passes, you will inevitably get the love you seek if you let go of the attachment to having it happen in a certain way or maybe even with a specific someone. Keep in mind that you are growing as a person and what you want now may not be what you want a month from now or a year from now.

The card is optimistic and does say you will have an abundance of opportunities to experience the love you desire. You just need to focus on the pure intent of what you're looking for. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it companionship, conversation, affection, intimacy, something else..? Figure out the fundamental aspects of what you need and then create that in your life. Be flexible about it. No need to fear that you're never going to have love in your life. It may require a change in approach, but there is nothing impossible about your desire for love and happiness.

MissNine

37 - Focus on the Light

Are you depressed about your love life? Or worried about how things are progressing? The girl in the picture has her back to the shadows, while her hands grasp a brilliant light. Facing her is a large sunflower, with a blue sky and pine trees behind it. The picture reminds me of the passage of seasons. You need to stay optimistic while at the same time not fretting about the whens and hows. Just as time inevitably passes, you will inevitably get the love you seek if you let go of the attachment to having it happen in a certain way or maybe even with a specific someone. Keep in mind that you are growing as a person and what you want now may not be what you want a month from now or a year from now.

The card is optimistic and does say you will have an abundance of opportunities to experience the love you desire. You just need to focus on the pure intent of what you're looking for. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it companionship, conversation, affection, intimacy, something else..? Figure out the fundamental aspects of what you need and then create that in your life. Be flexible about it. No need to fear that you're never going to have love in your life. It may require a change in approach, but there is nothing impossible about your desire for love and happiness.

Wow! What a positive message! This is awesome!
I just read online that the sunflower stands for adoration, loyalty, and longevity. I have been doubting if my intuition about my love life has been correct. I agree that it definitely looks like I'm being led out of a dark place and into something beautiful and happy. I looked up the card and it is so pretty. Funny...I have hair like the girl in the picture and I usually put it in a dutch or French braid, just like that picture. Could the card be telling me to trust and hold on tight to the the source of light/intuition that I have received? Meaning, I should keep believing in what light has been shown to me?

Thank you so much for the beautiful message! :)

zayats

3 - Inspiration

Beautiful card :). Make room for things that make you feel inspired and energized. You seem to be a very creative & intelligent person, so start taking action on some of those brilliant ideas you have. Is there something you've been dying to do but haven't yet? If you don't have an idea now, I think something will be coming to you soon. Nothing is too grand for you to accomplish, and you'll find that when you share your inspiration with the world, people will come out of the woodwork to help you. Enthusiasm is contagious. You are an out of the box thinker & a natural leader (even if you don't believe yourself to be.) Don't neglect your natural strengths. You need to follow your creative visions and act on inspiration when it comes to you.

Hi :) Sorry for the late feedback - didn't get the chance to write on my PC until now. The card is indeed beautiful, I checked the image online. And thanks for all the compliments!! :D Yes, I have some ideas I'd like to expand soon but keep putting it off - so your reading comes as a nudge and an inspiration as well :) Thank you very much for this uplifting message.

Dartellus

30 - The Perfection of Your Life

You need to trust that everything in your life is happening exactly as it's supposed to. There may be upheavals and turmoil that are making you feel anxious, worried or confused. This is because you are going through some major life changes. You don't need to make any major decisions right now... don't rush the process. I think you may have a tendency to over-analyze or feel like you need to make something happen because at times you can be impatient. If you feel caught between multiple options, maybe none of them are right for you and that is why you're having a hard time deciding. Be patient. Your path will become clear to you in time.

For now, ride the wave and let whatever happens happen. Become okay with not having all the answers. The card advises that you do something to shake up your stuck energy - play, sing, run, paint, laugh. Don't feel like you have to pressure yourself to be productive or work so hard to get ahead. Sometimes answers come from doing the very opposite of what you feel you *should* be doing.

Hi crystalrose!

This reading was really amazing.

Yes, i'm in a moment where i stay thinking to where to go and pressuring myself to find a path. I indeed found one and i'm happy that i found that, but i do pressure myself a lot to this happens sooner than the right time.
I have done a trip last week and this exactly what a learned from it: "What is happening is exactly what is supposed to happen in my life." Yes, i do need to live the moment better and wait for the right time.

Great reading, indeed this is a great advice...

Thank you so much for the reading!