Test Driving Sacred Rebels Oracle

crystalrose

Opening this up for three more sitters.

pageofswords9110

Message from my guides please ?

Aries2014

My romantic life please

crystalrose

Wow! What a positive message! This is awesome!
I just read online that the sunflower stands for adoration, loyalty, and longevity. I have been doubting if my intuition about my love life has been correct. I agree that it definitely looks like I'm being led out of a dark place and into something beautiful and happy. I looked up the card and it is so pretty. Funny...I have hair like the girl in the picture and I usually put it in a dutch or French braid, just like that picture. Could the card be telling me to trust and hold on tight to the the source of light/intuition that I have received? Meaning, I should keep believing in what light has been shown to me?

Thank you so much for the beautiful message! :)

That's so cool that the image resembles you personally! As to your question, I would say to trust that the energy of love is coming but don't get hung up on a specific vision. The reason I say this is because the book talks about how people get attached to outcomes and then think it's intuition when it's really ego or fear talking. Stay pure in your *intent* but don't get chained to specifics. Longevity, loyalty, adoration... Those are all things that can come in so many different ways from various avenues. Plus like I said, you're changing as a person so you need to be flexible with your expectations. Be open to love being delivered to you in a package you may not expect.

crystalrose

Message from my guides please ?

33 - Heaven Sent

Your guides want you to know that you are being watched over and protected. It seems likes you have a very clear channel and you're able to tap into your spiritual gifts much more easily than before. Your intuition is speaking to you loud and clear & you're doing a good job of listening to it. You're on the right track. I also feel like you are becoming a positive example to others with the changes that you're making and very soon, you will be inspiring people with your progress. Healing yourself is the first step on your journey... but the next step will be sharing your gifts with people that need it. Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing to grow spiritually because it's working. All you need to be focusing on right now is getting quiet and listening to yourself and what your heart wants.

crystalrose

My romantic life please

33 - Heaven Sent

Ok this is the same card I pulled for page... I actually reshuffled and got this card twice so I suppose you're meant to have it.

Hmm my first thought was that you're feeling a little frustrated and there's something in your past that you need to forgive so you can move on. Make sure you're not holding grudges or approaching romantic partners already on the defensive. I feel like you're tired of the bs and drama, and that exasperation is the main energy you're giving off right now. Take a breather and understand that some people really do have no ulterior motives... There are men out there who will genuinely want to love you and befriend you but you have to be open to this without skepticism. Learn to trust and be more open and receptive. You don't have to give your heart all at once, but don't ignore your need for love and companionship either. Even if you're not open to something deeply romantic right now, start with building friendships and allowing people to get to know who you really are. Let down your guard a bit and approach your relationships with a softer stance. You're strong and independent and those are wonderful qualities, but sometimes you need someone there who is going to care for you...and there's nothing wrong with that.

MissNine

That's so cool that the image resembles you personally! As to your question, I would say to trust that the energy of love is coming but don't get hung up on a specific vision. The reason I say this is because the book talks about how people get attached to outcomes and then think it's intuition when it's really ego or fear talking. Stay pure in your *intent* but don't get chained to specifics. Longevity, loyalty, adoration... Those are all things that can come in so many different ways from various avenues. Plus like I said, you're changing as a person so you need to be flexible with your expectations. Be open to love being delivered to you in a package you may not expect.
Oof. This is definitely a toughie then.
I absolutely agree with you that ego and hopes can get in the way of the purity of messages. I've seen it before, where someone feels they are right so they don't pay attention to contradicting messages others give them. So, maybe I'm supposed to disregard my gut and defer to what you've said about me being inaccurate?
Yes, it could be that it's just my hopes that my ex will reconcile with me, but having it not happen would invalidate my abilities. I certainly hope I didn't regress spiritually and it looks like I didn't, as regression isn't the message of the card. Thank you for the clarification. :)

crystalrose

Oof. This is definitely a toughie then.
I absolutely agree with you that ego and hopes can get in the way of the purity of messages. I've seen it before, where someone feels they are right so they don't pay attention to contradicting messages others give them. So, maybe I'm supposed to disregard my gut and defer to what you've said about me being inaccurate?
Yes, it could be that it's just my hopes that my ex will reconcile with me, but having it not happen would invalidate my abilities. I certainly hope I didn't regress spiritually and it looks like I didn't, as regression isn't the message of the card. Thank you for the clarification. :)

Nice try. I'm fully capable of reading between the lines. We both know your question is loaded. I gave you my reading - think of it as an alternate perspective to consider. After that, you can do as you wish. There is obviously nothing more to discuss. Good luck to you.

Bonny

Hey ,

May I hsvebone on my finances please?

B:)