Test Driving Sacred Rebels Oracle

pageofswords9110

33 - Heaven Sent

Your guides want you to know that you are being watched over and protected. It seems likes you have a very clear channel and you're able to tap into your spiritual gifts much more easily than before. Your intuition is speaking to you loud and clear & you're doing a good job of listening to it. You're on the right track. I also feel like you are becoming a positive example to others with the changes that you're making and very soon, you will be inspiring people with your progress. Healing yourself is the first step on your journey... but the next step will be sharing your gifts with people that need it. Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing to grow spiritually because it's working. All you need to be focusing on right now is getting quiet and listening to yourself and what your heart wants.

Well i havent been doing anything in particular to develope spiritually. I've just isolated myself and focused on my job. Also my spiritual gifts have been blocked. Every once in a while something will come through but i usually dont understand it. I am being more positive these days. I'm not sure what this card meant. I shouldve put a focus are in the question to better understand the message.

MissNine

Nice try. I'm fully capable of reading between the lines. We both know your question is loaded. I gave you my reading - think of it as an alternate perspective to consider. After that, you can do as you wish. There is obviously nothing more to discuss. Good luck to you.

Hi Crystalrose,
I can assure you that my feedback was honest. I appreciated the care you took with my reading and then your follow up clarification, so I made sure that my last post was feedback which included how your clarifying information connected with the reading as a whole and very much resonated with the major turning point I'm presently at on my spiritual journey. Because your reading and clarifying information so deeply resonated, I opened up to you about the internal questions that plague me at this point and leave me frustrated because I don't yet have all the answers. So, I was very hurt when I read your response, attacking what I wrote as loaded questions and accusing me of writing statements under false pretenses, after I'd made myself so vulnerable by sharing those private thoughts. I am also very confused as to what caused you to interpret my feedback as anything but genuine. It would be a waste of both our time and not reflect well to my reputation on this forum if I would do something like that.

CosmicBeing

9 - What Do You Feel?

This is a black and white picture of a woman weighing an apple in one hand and an orange in the other. Your best bet is the slot machine. :) Other than that, don't think too hard about your bets. It's mostly random and the odds are stacked against you anyway, so go with your gut. Don't overthink. The purpose is to have fun and if you happen to win some money, that's great. I don't think you'll win a lot but it should be a nice, frivolous night out regardless. You'll be able to take your mind off of more serious matters while you're there.

My q - what can I do to make my potential business idea a success?

Bonjour!! Sorry took me longer to respond had to get ready for bed.

I decided to use Oracle of Visions for this.. I was thinking Shaminic Wisdon cards.. but I wasn't sure if that deck might answer in the manner you wish.

#41 Identity/Self-Analysis/Knowing oneself
(I decided to write it all out so you can also meditate on it as you go along with developing your idea into something more solid)

This card presents an image of self-examination. The answer to who we are can have multiple answers, and those answers may change with time and circumstances. We wear our various masks to falsely reflect or truthfully portray the myriad versions of what we are or can be.

In this scene we see a reflection of our many selves. Like the Russian dolls below, we personas within personas, any of which can be the prominent or visible facsimile we choose to outwardly project at any given moment. By deliberate choice or emotional reaction we reach out and choose from one of many masks. In this scene a plain and flamboyant choice is available, but truth are so many others.

The danger is that on some occasions we are not in control. Outside influences can provoke emotional states. It is then, at our vulnerable moments that the masks choose us.

I think it is telling you to be sure you are projecting the company's image the way you want it to be seen as well as to be sure it truly aligns with self and 'ideals'

But, read the whole thing.. there might be additional truths in this whole statement that will help you really make the best business idea for success. :)

Bonny

3 - Inspiration

Interesting.... Isn't there a book you were thinking of writing? This is a nudge to believe in yourself and get your creative projects started. Develop and utilize your talents in your quest to improve your finances. Think about things you can do outside of your regular 9-5. Aside from the book, I get a picture of you maybe running workshops. I think you would be great at that. What are you passionate about that you feel you can offer the world? Build a money-making idea around those things.

Maybe the problem is that you lack confidence in yourself, which then turns into inertia and passivity. Write your ideas down, marshal your resources (this includes people who may be able to help you), and then take the initiative to put your best ideas into action. You may try and fail a few times, but eventually you will hit on something that works. At this point, I don't see extra funds coming in from a second job, so create your own opportunities & orient yourself towards creative ventures. You are an out of the box thinker with a unique perspective - use that to your advantage.

Thank you C!!!

This is most encouraging because I am yes I'm writing a book and so it'll be great to deepen my sense of inspiration and progress on from there regarding my finances becayse EVERYTHING seems to need to come from there now. I have to move from that sense of connection with my authentic self and this centre is taking me into realms that are not very lucrative ... Yet .... But ultimately I believe they will be.
Thank you !!!

Confidence is ok ... It's just stability with basics that cost money that interrupts me so thanks for the practical suggestions !!!
B:)

crystalrose

Well i havent been doing anything in particular to develope spiritually. I've just isolated myself and focused on my job. Also my spiritual gifts have been blocked. Every once in a while something will come through but i usually dont understand it. I am being more positive these days. I'm not sure what this card meant. I shouldve put a focus are in the question to better understand the message.

The card itself is about being open to spiritual gifts and appreciating them, even if they are small. It also says that spiritual love, help and protection are there for you even if you feel too busy and caught up with every day life to notice them. Your guides are watching over you.

I agree that you are in a more positive place than before. I think it may be hard for you to see the progress that you are making because of the stressors in your life. The book says to trust that you DO have gifts even if you feel like you're in the darkness.

So all in all, although you may feel like you are lost, you are not. Help is on the way.

I'm still learning these cards so I don't think you necessarily needed a focus. I probably just need more practice. You can ask another q if you want.

Bonny

My relationship with C's mother and family

pageofswords9110

The card itself is about being open to spiritual gifts and appreciating them, even if they are small. It also says that spiritual love, help and protection are there for you even if you feel too busy and caught up with every day life to notice them. Your guides are watching over you.

I agree that you are in a more positive place than before. I think it may be hard for you to see the progress that you are making because of the stressors in your life. The book says to trust that you DO have gifts even if you feel like you're in the darkness.

So all in all, although you may feel like you are lost, you are not. Help is on the way.

I'm still learning these cards so I don't think you necessarily needed a focus. I probably just need more practice. You can ask another q if you want.

That makes sense. I definitely feel lost. I'm so stressed but i have been loving myself more. I do believe i have spiritual gifts its just gonna take time to develop them. Especially since my focus is elsewhere at the moment.

It is hard for me to see the progress because i feel blocked. Also things are still in the same place in my life. The thing thats different is im being more positive mentally. Looking for the silver lining in lifes situations.

Well i only have two concerns in my life. Love and career. I want to make sure I'm attracting a healthy romantic relationship. I definitely want to change careers and be more satifised in my work. So you could focus on either one. Thanks for the extra reading :)

crystalrose

My relationship with C's mother and family

Hi Bonny, I prefer not to read on anything related to C. Do you have another question?

crystalrose

That makes sense. I definitely feel lost. I'm so stressed but i have been loving myself more. I do believe i have spiritual gifts its just gonna take time to develop them. Especially since my focus is elsewhere at the moment.

It is hard for me to see the progress because i feel blocked. Also things are still in the same place in my life. The thing thats different is im being more positive mentally. Looking for the silver lining in lifes situations.

Well i only have two concerns in my life. Love and career. I want to make sure I'm attracting a healthy romantic relationship. I definitely want to change careers and be more satifised in my work. So you could focus on either one. Thanks for the extra reading :)

I can do both. Which one do you want first? If I don't get to both this evening, I'll read the other tomorrow.