Test Driving Sacred Rebels Oracle

pageofswords9110

I can do both. Which one do you want first? If I don't get to both this evening, I'll read the other tomorrow.

Whatever you want to do first is fine with me

crystalrose

Bonjour!! Sorry took me longer to respond had to get ready for bed.

I decided to use Oracle of Visions for this.. I was thinking Shaminic Wisdon cards.. but I wasn't sure if that deck might answer in the manner you wish.

#41 Identity/Self-Analysis/Knowing oneself
(I decided to write it all out so you can also meditate on it as you go along with developing your idea into something more solid)

This card presents an image of self-examination. The answer to who we are can have multiple answers, and those answers may change with time and circumstances. We wear our various masks to falsely reflect or truthfully portray the myriad versions of what we are or can be.

In this scene we see a reflection of our many selves. Like the Russian dolls below, we personas within personas, any of which can be the prominent or visible facsimile we choose to outwardly project at any given moment. By deliberate choice or emotional reaction we reach out and choose from one of many masks. In this scene a plain and flamboyant choice is available, but truth are so many others.

The danger is that on some occasions we are not in control. Outside influences can provoke emotional states. It is then, at our vulnerable moments that the masks choose us.

I think it is telling you to be sure you are projecting the company's image the way you want it to be seen as well as to be sure it truly aligns with self and 'ideals'

But, read the whole thing.. there might be additional truths in this whole statement that will help you really make the best business idea for success. :)

Merci Beaucoup! This makes total sense. I would really have to consider how I represent myself so that I attract the right people. Sounds like a need to clarify my intentions & to have good marketing :).

crystalrose

Well i only have two concerns in my life. Love and career. I want to make sure I'm attracting a healthy romantic relationship. I definitely want to change careers and be more satifised in my work. So you could focus on either one. Thanks for the extra reading :)

Love first.

27 - Receiving

Honestly, from this it seems like there's nothing active for you to do as far as finding love. The first line in the book is "You are loved." There's nothing wrong with you, nor is there any need for self-improvement. You are perfect just as you are.... Just be open to receiving love when it is offered to you. You're likeable and attractive, and you probably have some admirers you don't even know about. Allow yourself to be cared for and appreciated. I dunno if you've been dating lately or what, but now seems to be a good time to go out and have some fun. Don't take the love thing too seriously... It's not something you need to be worrying too much about at the moment.

crystalrose

Thread closed to new sitters.

pumpkins

Hi crystalrose!
Can I sit for a message? What do you see coming my way at this time?
Thank you sweetie!

crystalrose

Well i only have two concerns in my life. Love and career. I want to make sure I'm attracting a healthy romantic relationship. I definitely want to change careers and be more satifised in my work. So you could focus on either one. Thanks for the extra reading :)

Ok now career.

28 - Collaborative Dreaming

I feel like you need a support group, or maybe it is networking. I would also take this as confirmation that you're on the right track in wanting to go to school. It's very difficult to make a career change when you're all alone, so if you seek out people who are in a similar predicament, it will be much easier to progress. You will then be able to pool resources and knowledge to help each other. I think you've already decided on a new career track, so start looking for associations or even online message boards for people in your intended career. Do not attempt to make a career switch all by yourself! It gets lonely and you will burn out.

What you need right now is more emotional - support, communication, sharing ideas, and encouragement. Your sense of direction is okay and you're making good choices about the concrete steps (doing research, looking at schools, plotting out goals step by step). You've done the basic legwork already. Surround yourself with like-minded people and this process will become so much easier for you. Even if what you need is something practical like money, you increase your chances of getting help if you start interacting with more people. I know we've touched on this before, but you also really need to be careful about current relationships holding you back due to certain friends or family having a crabs in a barrel mentality. Find your group that can help you get to where you need to be, and back away from relationships that have nothing constructive to offer in the way of achieving your goals.

crystalrose

1. What to I need to consider about self when considering the career choices I have?

1 - After The Storm

If you feel the urge to scrap everything you've been doing thus far and start fresh, you should go with it. You have the opportunity to build yourself from the ground up. Sometimes you may feel pressure or anxiety to conform to a particular life path, but you need to give yourself room to breathe and grow. Adopt a beginner's mind. You have a ton of options open to you now, so take care not to get overwhelmed with choices or information overload. I dunno if you are asking for advice on how to choose the right career based on your qualities now... But it seems like at this point, the first step is to explore all your options, take your time, and refrain from committing to any one thing too soon. Now is not the right time to stick to something very specific just yet.

I also feel like whatever career you choose will result in a drastic change in your lifestyle, so right now you need to be realistically thinking about how you are going to cope. Like maybe you'll need to move for a job, or your day to day routine will be different, or you may need to manage your finances better, or improve your people skills, etc etc. Habits and ways of being that you've gotten accustomed to will need to change. This overhaul that you're taking on will result in a whirlwind so mentally prepare yourself now for a loss of familiar comforts. Realistically consider the sacrifices you will need to make in your career journey.

You are going into this excited, but also naturally somewhat unprepared. Just know that this process is happening for a good reason and you will emerge on the other side much stronger. You're on the right track, just don't be surprised if things start changing for you much more quickly than you imagined.

Hope this made sense. I'm not sure if it answers your question or not, but this is what I got.

CosmicBeing

1 - After The Storm

If you feel the urge to scrap everything you've been doing thus far and start fresh, you should go with it. You have the opportunity to build yourself from the ground up. Sometimes you may feel pressure or anxiety to conform to a particular life path, but you need to give yourself room to breathe and grow. Adopt a beginner's mind. You have a ton of options open to you now, so take care not to get overwhelmed with choices or information overload. I dunno if you are asking for advice on how to choose the right career based on your qualities now... But it seems like at this point, the first step is to explore all your options, take your time, and refrain from committing to any one thing too soon. Now is not the right time to stick to something very specific just yet.

Yes, this all aligns with I think what I am doing. I am trying to start fresh...give myself room to breathe and grow in addition. Also I think the career I choose may not be what my family had in plan for me.

I also feel like whatever career you choose will result in a drastic change in your lifestyle, so right now you need to be realistically thinking about how you are going to cope. Like maybe you'll need to move for a job, or your day to day routine will be different, or you may need to manage your finances better, or improve your people skills, etc etc. Habits and ways of being that you've gotten accustomed to will need to change. This overhaul that you're taking on will result in a whirlwind so mentally prepare yourself now for a loss of familiar comforts. Realistically consider the sacrifices you will need to make in your career journey.

This is probably true.. I might either move or have to go full time. I really feel like moving.

You are going into this excited, but also naturally somewhat unprepared. Just know that this process is happening for a good reason and you will emerge on the other side much stronger. You're on the right track, just don't be surprised if things start changing for you much more quickly than you imagined.

Thank you. I understand :)

Hope this made sense. I'm not sure if it answers your question or not, but this is what I got.

Thank you all helpful information and I definitely feel these are all things I need to consider.

pageofswords9110

Love first.

27 - Receiving

Honestly, from this it seems like there's nothing active for you to do as far as finding love. The first line in the book is "You are loved." There's nothing wrong with you, nor is there any need for self-improvement. You are perfect just as you are.... Just be open to receiving love when it is offered to you. You're likeable and attractive, and you probably have some admirers you don't even know about. Allow yourself to be cared for and appreciated. I dunno if you've been dating lately or what, but now seems to be a good time to go out and have some fun. Don't take the love thing too seriously... It's not something you need to be worrying too much about at the moment.
So this was spot on. A few days after this reading i met Rb Lol i was just out dating and having fun then suddenly i ran into. Things havent been great or terrible but im learning to let my guard down again.