The Cross + the Bouquet

decan

hi, i will not draw additional card for this 2 card, but a new 3 or 5 cards to ask what to do .
Good suggestion!
Actually and by reading all your answers I am wondering if the result would be positive but with tribulations, for example if I have to wait a lot before I have it! I am suspecting something like that, a good result but not easily, and nothing to do except to wait...
If I receive nothing this week I will do another spread with 3 cards concerning "what to do".
Thanks Snowmoon!

Barleywine

Did you ever hear the expression "an iron fist in a velvet glove?" That's the notion this combination gave me when I first saw it. Officaldom will only bend so far in trying to make good on its commitments, usually because it's too hide-bound and "by the book" to be flexible. But I agree that the order of the cards indicates a satisfactory result will emerge from the difficulty. I like this textbook interpretation: "improvement, relief; desired/happy destiny."

decan

Did you ever hear the expression "an iron fist in a velvet glove?" That's the notion this combination gave me when I first saw it. Officaldom will only bend so far in trying to make good on its commitments, usually because it's too hide-bound and "by the book" to be flexible. But I agree that the order of the cards indicates a satisfactory result will emerge from the difficulty. I like this textbook interpretation: "improvement, relief; desired/happy destiny."
Thanks Barleywine!
Yes, this expression exists as well in french.
Here indeed it's all about administration and "by the book", exactly!
Well, there is some hope according to you as well.
I thought that in this order the cards could involve a good result.

Okay folks, I will give you the result when I will have it! Not sure it will be this week! :)
Thanks everyone for your help, this was very much appreciated!

RAphrodite

Hi, I haven't read what other people have said, but Cross +Bouquet says to me that the situation will improve aka you'll get the document.

Best of luck!

decan

I finally pull a third card (as suggested by Snowmoon): the Coffin!

Cross + Bouquet + Coffin
My interpretation here is even if I still have presently some hope, I won't get something else than hope, and actually nothing concrete.
I am going to wait a bit nevertheless (my initial spread didn't include the Coffin) but if tomorrow I still have nothing I will see this next week!

decan

Hi, I haven't read what other people have said, but Cross +Bouquet says to me that the situation will improve aka you'll get the document.

Best of luck!
Thanks! We post more or less at the same time.
Now there is the Coffin in addition!! :D

RAphrodite

Thanks! We post more or less at the same time.
Now there is the Coffin!! :D
Mm this is a bit confusing. I perfer to draw all cards for one reading at the same time. If yiu wanted you could've shuffled again and drawn three cards. To me, the intention of how you're going to read the cards matters. Of course different readers have different approaches, I'm just stating mine.

Bouquet coffin could just be allergies :)

How do you read your three cards? The middle card is the main card? Or just linearly from left to right?

decan

Mm this is a bit confusing. I perfer to draw all cards for one reading at the same time. If yiu wanted you could've shuffled again and drawn three cards. To me, the intention of how you're going to read the cards matters. Of course different readers have different approaches, I'm just stating mine.

Bouquet coffin could just be allergies :)

How do you read your three cards? The middle card is the main card? Or just linearly from left to right?
At first I didn't want to add a third card to understand what this initial combo (Cross + Bouquet) is telling me.
I read linearly from left to right.
I added a third one this morning mainly because I am impatient!

It's possibly confusing to do that nevertheless, a bit like when people pull a clarifier card when they don't understand the Outcome card.
The reason why I still have some hope with regard to this spread!

"Bouquet coffin could just be allergies": absolutely, me and administration is all about allergies! :D

snowmoon

I finally pull a third card (as suggested by Snowmoon): the Coffin!

Cross + Bouquet + Coffin
My interpretation here is even if I still have presently some hope, I won't get something else than hope, and actually nothing concrete.
I am going to wait a bit nevertheless (my initial spread didn't include the Coffin) but if tomorrow I still have nothing I will see this next week!

i will not use the 3nd card as clearly card, i wil either draw 2 , or more information 3 to 5 cards. some people use middle card as focus,

as coffin is something ending. cross, burden,

i would read it will be a end with nothing you can do. a strongly ending that is what i see from those card.

decan

i will not use the 3nd card as clearly card, i wil either draw 2 , or more information 3 to 5 cards. some people use middle card as focus,

as coffin is something ending. cross, burden,

i would read it will be a end with nothing you can do. a strongly ending that is what i see from those card.
"a end with nothing you can do": actually this fits with what happens; even if I won't receive this document tomorrow (or Saturday), I won't do anything this week.
I planned to let it go this week and see how to deal with this situation the next week only, and possibly to wait until the middle of the next week before to act.