The Empress and the Star

Major Tom

Two new cards for Major Tom's Tarot http://majortomstarot.0catch.com/ which can be seen on the second page of major arcana cards. Both cards feature my girlfriend. }>

As always, constructive critism is gratefully received. :) (or you could just sign my guestbook)

Kiama

Hiya Tom!

As always, you'v done a great job, esp. with the Star. I like the way she's totally surrounded by trees... Dunno why, but it seems much nicer than those Star card with only a few trees an some strange moutains behin her...

The Empress is good too. I really like the clothing: Reminds me of my Mum! Esp. the sensible shoes.... He he.

Kiama

Major Tom

Quote:Kiama (11 Dec, 2001 20:51):

The Empress is good too. I really like the clothing: Reminds me of my Mum! Esp. the sensible shoes.... He he.

Kiama

Kiama - Thanks for this. :) My girlfriend wants me to point out that those aren't really sensible shoes (you should see the heels!) I will admit that I made them look sensible. LOL

I've just posted the long awaited Lovers card - featuring myself and my girlfriend. :) I would be particularly interested in hearing comments about my handling of the 15 - 6 Lovers constellation. I'm feeling rather proud of it myself. :D

faunabay

Good Job Tom!!! Everything is looking maw-va-leous :)

Don't give up on me. I promise I'm trying to get the pictures to you. I haven't forgotten (how could I?) I really am working on it. I swear I really, really want to be in Major Tom's Tarot!!! :)

Major Tom

Faunabay - Don't worry - I won't give up on you. :) I must admit I also look forward to adding your card. }>

I do wish some of the other people in the community would volunteer.

faunabay

You know what I just noticed? You're over 300 posts Major Tom!! Remember when we got excited about 100? :) I'm over 250 now I think - I'll catch up with you soon I bet. :)

(I want our little faces back!!! -- pout -- I miss your devil faces.)

Kiama

I REALLY like the Lovers card! It's so detailed too, lots of stuf going on in that one.

Now, with me, the Devil card represents pasion. I see you have the Demon Cat (Devil) above you on the Lovers card.... ;p *Kiama winks*

Keep up the good work. Oh, and you did a good job making unsensible shoes look sensible!

Kiama

Major Tom

Quote:faunabay (13 Dec, 2001 10:22):

(I want our little faces back!!! -- pout -- I miss your devil faces.)

I miss my little green devil too - I'm rather fond of him. }>

Kiama and Faunabay - thanks for the support and encouragement. :)