This spread is proving to be so insightful, and on so many levels. You can really see this when you start comparing readings. It is really cool to see the progression when you use this spread over a period of time. I have been using a slightly different version of this spread.SweetAsRoses said:The interesting thing about this spread is that when I do a few times in a row, I can see the persons subconscious thoughts or feelings move into one of the conscious areas. And then if I do another spread, such as a celtic cross, I can see the same cards show up there too. It really is quite interesting, please let me know if any of you get results like that.
1. What do I need to know regarding x's last subconscious thought about me?
2. What do I need to know regarding x's last subsconscious feelings towards me?
3. What do I need to know regarding x's last conscious thoughts about me?
4. What I need to know regarding x's last conscious feelings towards me?
5. Why is this so? What is influencing this?
6. What should I do? (Advice)
A few days after my first reading with this spread, I did another and the subconscious thoughts (Knave of Cups) moved into the conscious thoughts position.
For both of these readings, the Tower showed up as the bottom card. The Tower has shown up in other spreads regarding this person so that really didn't surprise me -- in fact, I also tweaked this spread for this person's specific reaction to a past event for a third reading (although it would have proceeded the others time line-wise) and the Tower jumped out of the deck while I was shuffling for that reading too.
I also have made note of majors that are showing up too and seen an interesting progression in those.
The Stars, The Moon
The World, Empress