The Mission of Honor Spread (7)

Amanda

Inspired by my own life's circumstances... my inability to grab ahold of what is actually good and move through an unknown to find the light again. I suppose you would consider this a "self help" or "personal development" kind of spread. I tried to incorporate some predictive qualities, but I have not actually completed a test-run for this spread before posting it here.

I am so focused on the future that I find myself unable to act in the present, to make decisions and essentially be productive. I'm stalled because I am focused on something I want, but not something that I can have NOW under current conditions. This is where this spread is coming from, though I suppose you could use it for other situations that you know need to end, but you have no idea how to get from that place and back on a path with forward momentum again.

This was also designed to mirror cards, most notably for the final three. In other words, when reading card 5, you may want to consider card number 3's effect. For card 6, you may want to consider card 2's effect. And for card 7, you may want to consider card 1's effect.

Just to warn you though, I am pretty sh*t at articulating what I mean... :D ..so I'm not sure I have captured the essence here with my words... let me know what you think.

[1] -- [2] -- [3] -- [4] -- [5] -- [6] -- [7]

1. The Place to Begin:
This shows the most favorable energies of the present path. It can be a source of support, or something for you to grab hold of and carry forward with you throughout the entire situation.

2. The Opening:
Shows the way to direct the most favorable energies.

3. The Whisper:
A message to invite you closer. This may be an enticing tidbit about the future.

4. The Beauty:
Your truest desire, among a myriad of desires, that is out there waiting for you to find it.

5. The Epiphany:
Something to accept and to incorporate into your being, to make the Beauty more of your own within.

6. The Change:
A new direction your life is going to take.

7. The End:
Negative energies being shed AND the positive new outcome. A single card to represent the negative energies falling away, and something shiny and new emerging from that.

samantha

Hi Amanda :) Happy 2015

I like the look of this spread very much - it's focused :) But, I don't think I really understand position 5; can you elaborate ? Thanks.

Amanda

Hi Amanda :) Happy 2015

I like the look of this spread very much - it's focused :) But, I don't think I really understand position 5; can you elaborate ? Thanks.

Hi! Hope your New Year is going well so far.. :)

I'm still currently working out my own spread (and it's proving to be quite difficult).

Here it is, and I'll elaborate only on position 4 and 5 for you so you can see how mine are working:

4. The Beauty: PAGE OF SWORDS
Your truest desire, among a myriad of desires, that is out there waiting for you to find it.
5. The Epiphany: KING OF PENTACLES
Something to accept and to incorporate into your being, to make the Beauty more of your own within.

So, like this young person with a big sword, I think I've worked out that what I really desire is to be taken seriously and because of the way I have set up the spread, it is suggesting that certainly is something that awaits me at some point in the future: to be taken seriously. So number 5 then is kind of the "Aha" or how I can make that happen.

My spread started off with the Knight of Pentacles, and I am getting the King here. Unfortunately for me, it suggests that I simply to have to "grow up" a little more and put more experiences under my belt to become this King, especially since the 6 of Swords is reflected off of it, placing this King into the future. However, I might also advise myself that it may help to seek out opportunities that present future advancements with more money and more responsibility. Which, turns out to be really good advice even though it may be obvious for others to do this; it hasn't been obvious to me because I've been paying more attention to only getting my foot in a door with the bias of this 'poor economy', rather than really looking further ahead from the door because it has just been so tough to get a job in the managerial field, period.

Does that help?

samantha

Ah....so the epiphany is a kind of end result ? The most probable way that your desire will manifest itself ? (So in your case the *sleuthing* fact finding and curious page will, by dint of his mental endeavours, morph into or reap the more tangible rewards of a King of Coins energy ?)

Amanda

Ah....so the epiphany is a kind of end result ? The most probable way that your desire will manifest itself ? (So in your case the *sleuthing* fact finding and curious page will, by dint of his mental endeavours, morph into or reap the more tangible rewards of a King of Coins energy ?)

Hm.. I wasn't aiming for 'end result' with this card, but the more I think about it -especially with the card reflecting onto it- it could give indication to the end result. Primarily though, I was thinking of it as a 'key' type of card -- to mirror the best of your desire to an inward part of oneself, like, "Hey! I can do that!"... you know what, yes. I think you pretty much got it. (I'm having trouble because it's harder to read for myself on this troublesome issue..lol.)

samantha

I was thinking of it as a 'key' type of card -- to mirror the best of your desire to an inward part of oneself, like, "Hey! I can do that!"...

Lol! So it's aspirational ? What your higher self (epiphany sounds elevated ! :) ) would have you work towards becoming ? Presumably because it knows it's within your grasp, all things considered ?
Anyway....the end result seems to be the same here : A motivational snapshot of the best you can become ?

Amanda

Lol! So it's aspirational ? What your higher self (epiphany sounds elevated ! :) ) would have you work towards becoming ? Presumably because it knows it's within your grasp, all things considered ?
Anyway....the end result seems to be the same here : A motivational snapshot of the best you can become ?

Yes! You explain it much better here! :laugh: :D

samantha

Ok ! Got it ! Will try this out later. Thanks Amanda X

samantha

At first glance it seems to work pretty well. The cards fell into line smartish once they were *told* the significance of each position :)
I might post this one in YR later - so take a look if your interested . Thanks again :thumbsup:

Amanda

Yay! :D

I will definitely take a look if you post. :)