THE PATH OF NON RESISTANCE....EXPERIENCES GAINED.

re-pete-a

All things are subject to change...which is the only real constant in life.

Letting Go allows changes to flow smoothly ,without too much resistance...

One releases a breath in order to gain the next in breath...trying to save a breath , just in case you may need one later, creates many problems...It's best to have trust and faith that there will be a next breath available when needed...things return to free flow when resistances are taken care of.

re-pete-a

I dont agree with you about the anythng placed in your path as a learning tool, not all thngs are for YOU just cos you passed by, if that were the case you would have no time for anything lol ehilst wondering thag wiman had funny eyes it must mean i must meditate on it

Anything that hooks the attentions is for you to use..."Funny eyes" may be indicating to you that you are being critical and too judgemental....Nothing wrong with being judgemental, it's a portion of the self that has been judging and unaccepted by the self.

OR

it could indicate that you too have an unresolved eye problem...or it may be a reminder of a long gone un resolved situation...

It's all up to the individuals inner world.

Working out how to Navigate that inner world is the key....it won't happen by itself. It requires something to CHANGE.

Emma313

Anything that hooks the attentions is for you to use..."Funny eyes" may be indicating to you that you are being critical and too judgemental....Nothing wrong with being judgemental, it's a portion of the self that has been judging and unaccepted by the self.

OR

it could indicate that you too have an unresolved eye problem...or it may be a reminder of a long gone un resolved situation...

It's all up to the individuals inner world.

Working out how to Navigate that inner world is the key....it won't happen by itself. It requires something to CHANGE.
I know what youre on about but its all based on the idea that we are all wrong and have to change, its like older peopel preaching to teenagers, IMO the younger and less preached at and less experienced have more to give, they are not constrained or polluted

IMO it is a fact that young people pick at older peoples problems and older people dont like it. Cant handle it and then preach when its their own wrongs they should concentrate on!!! Lol

I realise when im wrong eventually though at the time thnking Im right but likwise do not like being fed the lie im wrong all the time cos Im not evolved enough etc etc and must have something to learn, cos after all when we are right weve learnt something or are using our abilities and god bestowed gifts, the gods will have to wait wont they lol after all they love a trier

I have alot of respect for you repete...i will never ignore your posts as they have helped me sooo much in the past... just gassing now but honestly at least

Laurelle

I'm so tired now, so i haven't read all the posts, but I've been reading Gene Sharps book on the politics of non-violent action.the book is about how to peacefully change things.

I will check this thread later again. I think this is what the thread is about.....

Sorry if posting in the wrong thread. Just got excited about OP's first post.....

Emma313

I know what youre on about but its all based on the idea that we are all wrong and have to change, its like older peopel preaching to teenagers, IMO the younger and less preached at and less experienced have more to give, they are not constrained or polluted

IMO it is a fact that young people pick at older peoples problems and older people dont like it. Cant handle it and then preach when its their own wrongs they should concentrate on!!! Lol

I realise when im wrong eventually though at the time thnking Im right but likwise do not like being fed the lie im wrong all the time cos Im not evolved enough etc etc and must have something to learn, cos after all when we are right weve learnt something or are using our abilities and god bestowed gifts, the gods will have to wait wont they lol after all they love a trier

I have alot of respect for you repete...i will never ignore your posts as they have helped me sooo much in the past... just gassing now but honestly at least

Just reading my post and realised i was wrong ,we do all have to change.. We all do /are wrong but not by wanting to be

We need to change Otherwise be stagnant and rest on laurels that will wither...and that will not see us in a better light....we need time though to enjoy our changes and be happy ...probabky talking crap again, just wanted to say thanks for your previous post repete which went over my head cos i was gunning for the right to be right lol

Laurelle

re-pete-a,

I like where you are going with this thread, but it would be more helpful to use concrete examples. That would help me understand your abstract thoughts.

I agree that certain things are thrown in our way to help us learn, but some obstacles are so big that people aren't aware. They will play the victim. It takes self-awareness on the part of the person. I've noticed there are people who are not very self-aware. They just react defensively if they see something that upsets them and then they start spouting insults. For example, just go to any comment section or facebook during an election year. There's a lot of insult throwing and hyperbole going around.

We can only lead by example. Every day is a new challenge that awaits me. I am stuck here too and I use to have no idea why. It is like a prison. Then one day as I slowly shed a skin and walked through a new door, I understood what the wind had been telling me all along. So I listened to all those rocks that were thrown in my stream for lessons for me to learn. And it's still not over because rocks are still thrown and will be until I leave this body.
The glorious part is that we are always shedding new skins.

I do not see the soul as individualistic. It's only the human ego that imagines the soul as an individual. I can easily see how my soul is divided into at least two parts.

The victim mentality is the biggest one that I've seen people play. It's the act of preemptive strikes or the department of "defense" (which actually use to be called the department of war in the USA until someone thought "war" sounded too aggressive, i suppose). It's the act of defending your territory, your land, your whatever. And in many cases, it wasn't even something that needed defending.

I'm trying to think of an example that won't start some political discussion or craziness..... I'll have to come back.

re-pete-a

I do understand where your coming from too...What is posted has been lived and experienced and found to be "common".

common does not have a time barrier imposed nor an age barrier ... The young , unless especially gifted can't help but fall into the traps of Ego...Nor are older types exempt from those pitfalls either...

Lets sum it up by quoting a movie line "paying it forward" or from that same old movie" Find something that can change the world...and do it."

The world being my world and anybody else is welcome to DO and EXPERIENCE the same changes to their world....

re-pete-a

I'm so tired now, so i haven't read all the posts, but I've been reading Gene Sharps book on the politics of non-violent action.the book is about how to peacefully change things.

I will check this thread later again. I think this is what the thread is about.....

Sorry if posting in the wrong thread. Just got excited about OP's first post.....

It's not possible to change the world...but it is possible to change the inner world...Which sets in motion outer world changes....

re-pete-a

re-pete-a,

I like where you are going with this thread, but it would be more helpful to use concrete examples. That would help me understand your abstract thoughts.

I agree that certain things are thrown in our way to help us learn, but some obstacles are so big that people aren't aware. They will play the victim. It takes self-awareness on the part of the person. I've noticed there are people who are not very self-aware. They just react defensively if they see something that upsets them and then they start spouting insults. For example, just go to any comment section or facebook during an election year. There's a lot of insult throwing and hyperbole going around.

We can only lead by example. Every day is a new challenge that awaits me. I am stuck here too and I use to have no idea why. It is like a prison. Then one day as I slowly shed a skin and walked through a new door, I understood what the wind had been telling me all along. So I listened to all those rocks that were thrown in my stream for lessons for me to learn. And it's still not over because rocks are still thrown and will be until I leave this body.
The glorious part is that we are always shedding new skins.

I do not see the soul as individualistic. It's only the human ego that imagines the soul as an individual. I can easily see how my soul is divided into at least two parts.

The victim mentality is the biggest one that I've seen people play. It's the act of preemptive strikes or the department of "defense" (which actually use to be called the department of war in the USA until someone thought "war" sounded too aggressive, i suppose). It's the act of defending your territory, your land, your whatever. And in many cases, it wasn't even something that needed defending.

I'm trying to think of an example that won't start some political discussion or craziness..... I'll have to come back.

Your first paragraph response...
Proofs are useful except in the case of unraveling the personal inner worlds. It then comes down to personal experiences that cannot be shared.

2nd paragraph...
I have often wondered weather they are the awakened or we are the sleepers...(it helps keep me on the level) From my point of view that sort of situation helps me, to see me, in them...I too have been that way and am not too far removed from their actions.

3rd para...
I hear you, and have nick named this planet the PENAL PLANET...
Leading by example sounds fine ...but...for me LEADING is not my intent...BEING THE CHANGE is where the difference lies...it can be dangerous territory. It encourages others to throw stones at the old skins until they are willingly shed without resistances...hard work sometimes. When shed a new and more understanding freshman is ready for the next session.

In my understandings the physical and the soul are meshed as one...the challenge is to find the divide ...understand it...rejoin it ...then live the differences...
Many challenges are there to deceive,confuse and block the separation process...What I can reveal is that once ME enters the picture all will be destroyed....Relationships are but the tip of that all consuming ME iceberg.
The victim mentality IS the ME at work...

If something can be taken from one...then it wasn't one's in the first place...So what does one really own...?

re-pete-a

Something that came to my attention recently is that WAR is as natural as breathing...

Bees war...ants war...birds war...fish war...

The problem behind it all is one's attitudes and opinions towards it...So now I understand that it's natural for most herding things to war ... it's left me with a deep dark emotional hole to explore...

Already I feel that it relates to fears....perhaps terrors...?